Epi/Laxo recommendations and first timer questions

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Looking to take my first step in going "outside the box" as far as supps go.

Also, this is my first post so I apologize in advance if say anything wrong, any and all input is appreciated.

I'm Currently taking Hydroxycut hardore Next Gen, Creatine HCL (normally stick to mono but wanted to try the HCL), Bio Gro, BCAA/EAA intraworkout, Citrulline and Preworkout all according directions along with A few different proteins which I switch up day to day (MT Phase 8, ON gold whey, MT ISO whey, MT beef and casein)

I'm 26, 5'8" about 187lbs and about 14-15% bodyfat.

Started lifting in junior high, dedicated to the weight room all through school between football and wrestling. Have been casually working out the last few years since I got out of the Marines (busy with life and working) but have been going hard the last 6 months and I'm looking to step things up. Trying to trim some fat (mostly lower stomach) and continue building muscle in preparation for summer...

Anafuse has really caught my interest but one "pro support guy" I spoke with recommended Epi 2.0 and Laxozome max as that would be two higher doses of the same main ingredients.

Also, I briefly started and abruptly stopped some PH use while deployed about 6 1/2 years ago which has left me with a puffy left nipple which is no longer sensitive but for cosmetic reasons has me considering an estrogen blocker as well. (Mainly to see if I can make the puff go away but also to potentially aid in the fat loss) so this has me very wary of playing with test boosters etc...

1. Would you recommend the Anafuse based on your experiences/knowledge or which Epi and Laxos would you recommend? (Epi 2.0, Laxozome, Nano gen)

2. Are there any other similar supplements you would suggest?

3. Would an estrogen blocker be helpful to my situation? (Estrogenix, e- control)

4. "Extra credit" : I hear varied opinions on milk, I love it (skim) and drink about two gllons a week. Is this hurting anything?

Main goals are to continue building muscle and trimming off some fat. I maintain a fairly decent diet but will be cutting out most remaining carbs starting next week.
Any and all responses appreciated, thank you very much.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Epi and Laxo are completely non hormonal and work through protein synthesis pathways and many more, Also I would recommend for estrogen Letrone by BLR it's the best one i've ever used and i've used many! Also try some P5P mucuna puriens or some vitex berry as theyre great for prolactin control which could actually help with avoiding gyno! I personally would Recommend a TD epicatechin and laxogenin supplement as they're poorly absorbed! But anafuse has bioperine so it's definitely got some absorption enhancing qualities. I've heard Most Wanted is very good laxogenin/ecdysterone product and im looking forward to trying it. Also if you didn't fully recover from the PH use a T-booster would be good! Many of the newer formulas are adding DHAA and very strong estrogen inhibitor such as Test1fy Pro by Olympus Labs and Alpha Max XT by Performax so you definitely have some safe routes. They both have some prolactin modulaters in them too which will further aid in gyno! In regards to milk I think it's more personal as some are sensitive to Lactose and some arent.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For more mgs per serving of epi and laxo, I'd recommend CEL EPI-PLEX and Olympus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed. Both are very good products and you know exactly how many mgs of epi and laxo you are getting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Would you recommend the Anafuse based on your experiences/knowledge or which Epi and Laxos would you recommend? (Epi 2.0, Laxozome, Nano gen)

2. Are there any other similar supplements you would suggest?

3. Would an estrogen blocker be helpful to my situation? (Estrogenix, e- control)

4. "Extra credit" : I hear varied opinions on milk, I love it (skim) and drink about two gllons a week. Is this hurting anything?
1 - CEL Epi-plex is one of the best priced, dosed, and contains absorption enhancement. Generally, people see pretty solid results in the areas that you're looking for with epi products. Laxo products are very hit or miss... some do ok, some do ok only at mega doses, and some get nothing regardless. I would opt for Xgels (arachidonic acid) long before laxogenin.

2 - as mentioned above, ArA (SNS Xgels) is one of the gold standards for muscle hypertrophy. Studied to be effective in trained athletes too.You could stack it with a product containing forskolin as well for synergy (I suggest anabeta elite personally, but alphamax xt or even plain forskolin works as well depending on budget)

Also depending on your lifestyle/diet, if you have a lot of stress, a cortisol reduction product could be beneficial for you as well as to help target stubborn VAT. SNS Reduce xt is a staple for many around here for this (and for pct).

3 - It may, or it may not. "puffy" is not really a useful term and can be just that your bf% is a bit high. I look much different (in the nips ha) at 15% than I do at 10. That said, an anti-e product will dry you up and can make you look "harder" assuming bf% is low enough. SNS Inhibit-e has bloodwork to show its effectiveness at lowering e as well as its pretty cost effective.

4 - milk is great. So long as you're balanced in cals/macros theres no reason to cut anything out of your diet within reason.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OP, Olypmus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed and Ep1c Unleashed are two of the best dosed laxo-epi products out. Both come in oral and td options too. PM me if you want more info and deals bro.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
OP, Olypmus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed and Ep1c Unleashed are two of the best dosed laxo-epi products out. Both come in oral and td options too. PM me if you want more info and deals bro.
Their transdermal are top ****ing notch, and the laxo smells like a lemony-citrusy flavor really nice!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Are the transdermal fairly sticky/durable? I work a somewhat labor intensive job on the railroad so sweating may be an issue.

By "puffy" I mean it sort of looks like what I call a fat kid nipple. There is a small lump underneath. I've had it looked at by a doctor and had an ultrasound done, it's nothing they are concerned about and the only treatment option I was given was surgery to remove the small undergrowth.

I guess as of right now I'm leaning towards CEL Epi-plex and Strength Unleashed. However the Xgels have me intrigued, would those go well with the Epi-plex? And what kind of PCT am I looking at with the Xgels?
I'm also still considering DAA by Blackstone Labs and Inhibit E. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are the transdermal fairly sticky/durable? I work a somewhat labor intensive job on the railroad so sweating may be an issue.

By "puffy" I mean it sort of looks like what I call a fat kid nipple. There is a small lump underneath. I've had it looked at by a doctor and had an ultrasound done, it's nothing they are concerned about and the only treatment option I was given was surgery to remove the small undergrowth.

I guess as of right now I'm leaning towards CEL Epi-plex and Strength Unleashed. However the Xgels have me intrigued, would those go well with the Epi-plex? And what kind of PCT am I looking at with the Xgels?
I'm also still considering DAA by Blackstone Labs and Inhibit E. All feedback is greatly appreciated.
All of these are 100% natural. No pct at all for any of them.

Theoretically, epi and ara don't go well together since epi has some mild anti inflammatory properties (while ara's moa is inflammation increase) but most people have run them together and said they didn't notice a difference. If you truly want to maximize the size gains of ara though, avoid anti inflammatories and add forskolin or a product with forskolin in it.

Personally I hate DAA. It gives me awful prolactin sides.

Honestly, I think you need to just stick to 1-2 products though. Stacking more is not always better and especially considering you haven't tried any of these how would you know what worked or didn't? Just a big waste of money for minimal of any additional benefits.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I agree, try just running 1 or 2 at a time.

At the end of the day theyre all potentially beneficial. And, youre gonna be training for the next year at least, right? Thats 12mnths of supps, should you wish to continue down the natty route.

In my opinion, and experience fwiw, you will get MUCH better results and value for money running 1 or 2 every six to eight weeks. At that rate you would get to trial all the compounds mentioned itt, and then some.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Taking this all I to consideration I will be going the original route I was looking at with the Epi/Laxo for approximately 8 weeks and then trying the Xgels next. Now the focus is to figure which specific product to go with.
CEL Epi-plex or OL Ep1c Unleashed? Is the transdermal really that much better? I'm leaning towards the Epi-plex because i know how many mgs I'll be getting but if the TD delivery is that much better, perhaps I shouldn't worry?

As for the Laxo I'll be going with OL Str3ngth Unleashed, but, do I go with the TD or oral?

Also, are there any changes recommended to the supplements I am currently taking? Citrulline, Creatine, PWO, L-Carnitine, Hydroxycut, Bio-Pro? They're all pretty basic as far as I'm concerned. I'll be changing PWO's soon and am looking to try something new, preferably around 200mgs of caffeine since that is what I'm used to and late evening workouts are a common thing.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Have you used td app's before?

Id lean toward the dermastr3ngth over oral personally.

With the epi, some get better results with td, some with oral. You may need to experiment with both, seperately, to find out for yourself. Just an innevitable trial-error with natty supps.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Have you used td app's before?

Id lean toward the dermastr3ngth over oral personally.

With the epi, some get better results with td, some with oral. You may need to experiment with both, seperately, to find out for yourself. Just an innevitable trial-error with natty supps.
Nope, I have never used a TD...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nope, I have never used a TD...
They generally straight forward but some folks do find they need to prep the application sites (ie exfoliate shoulder/traps) to ensure maximum absorption.

I tell you this as it may or may not influence which delivery you might prefer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd pick only one of the td's since otherwise you'll probably need to put the other in a less optimal location. It's just a lot of goo to slather on and only the thinnest skin gets max absorption.

My suggestion is epi-plex so you can play with the doses and td str3ngth.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Epi-plex and DermaStr3ngth it is!

I'll be ordering tomorrow and plan on starting up next week. All help and input is greatly appreciated! Looking forward to this!