stanavar or epi ( for a first timer)

inmylife34

Awards
About 5 years ago I took my first ph and had no idea what I was doing.. or what I was taking all I know is I bulked quick and my balls shrunk fast... So the minute I notice my balls missing I stopped taking whatever it was. ...Now Lets fast forward to today. I am 32 years old 6'5" 250 lbs about 20% bf I have been lifting serious for about 2 year my macros Cals: 2300 P: 185 F: 90 . I am looking to do my first cycle. In feb I bought some nova from mexico. After I started taking it and it caused D!ck problems about 3 days in. I was looking at starting a epistane cycle in 2 weeks for a 5 week cycle stacked with a milk thirst and fish oils . pct I was looking at going back on the nova and daa for 2 weeks.... How does this sound as my first real cycle ? My goal is to cut I honestly don't need to put on much size....A friend told me (who is currently on turina -x and aroma (e blocker) to take stanavar(winstrol and anavar). Is epistane a good place to start? Will the nolvadex kill my d!ck for the full pct?

bench 345 squat 315

Mystere3

Awards
20% is too high bf%, try to drop it a bit before you run a cycle.

inmylife34

Awards
20% is too high bf%, try to drop it a bit before you run a cycle.

I've already drop 34 pounds gained massive amount of strength ... I was looking at a ph to aid me in my cut ...

Mystere3

Awards
You're going to have sides cutting at such high bf %, I'd try to cut 3-4% more before starting a cycle.

inmylife34

Awards
[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=JSvwKdJS1rg[/video]

Monday video

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have sides cutting at such high bf %, I'd try to cut 3-4% more before starting a cycle.
Would you please explain why a higher BF% has anything to do with the amount of sides one may notice? I have heard this before and don't understand why.

Mystere3

Awards
Increased aromatization because fat has a high density of aromatase receptors.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. What if your taking a compound that doesn't aromatize. Or also taking an E-blocker on cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. What if your taking a compound that doesn't aromatize. Or also taking an E-blocker on cycle.
AI can help a little but it doesn't matter if the compound aromatizes or not. Your body still makes estrogen and that aromatizes. Crushing your estrogen will help but causes lots of other problems. Better just to avoid it.