Do I Need An AI?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on day 5 of Stano, Tren, and Msten. Before the cycle I thought that I may have high estrogen but wasn't sure. I don't have an AI right now but was planning to get an over the counter one to run during Post Cycle. The only signs I really have are I believe I am holding water weight, I'm not 100% but I think it's water because I don't look this fat everyday, and it's really jiggly and I just feel bloated in my stomach. I also tend to tear up during movies and shows really easily it seems. I know blood work is the best way to tell, but by this does it seem like I should get one now? If so should I get something over the counter or get Exemestane? I can only get Research grade right now, any other would take a bit longer.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Always best to have one on hand... I use one throughout and I'm not normally affected by any sides except some water.

Travenberger

Awards
Get aromasin. Or for an OTC get arimicare pro

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would 12.5mg EOD be a good start? Not really sure on Aromasin doses I'll have to read some more. Do the over the counter products really compare to the effectiveness of Research Chemical Aromasin?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I figured I wouldn't need one on cycle since nothing that I'm running Aromatises?

Bigcheese1

Awards
I figured I wouldn't need one on cycle since nothing that I'm running Aromatises?
You should always have one on hand, even if it has no conversion, doesn't mean you can't get gyno or some form of rebound.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be safe you should always have at least these 3 things on hand: prolactin control (prami works well), AI (arimidex or aromasin), SERM (nolva/clomid/torem).

If you can't afford to keep chems on hand you really shouldn't be running cycles. It's best to always be prepared for ANYTHING. Also, you don't automatically have to start using an AI on cycle, but if you notice signs of increased estrogen then it's advisable. If you are running high doses of stano and msten then you could use a low dose of an AI EOD. Or, just keep going and see how you feel. Whenever you use tren, however, you should ALWAYS have prolactin control on hand.

I hope you also have some organ support being used with those 3 compounds, hopefully CEL Cycle Assist.

Bigcheese1

Awards
To be safe you should always have at least these 3 things on hand: prolactin control (prami works well), AI (arimidex or aromasin), SERM (nolva/clomid/torem).

If you can't afford to keep chems on hand you really shouldn't be running cycles. It's best to always be prepared for ANYTHING. Also, you don't automatically have to start using an AI on cycle, but if you notice signs of increased estrogen then it's advisable. If you are running high doses of stano and msten then you could use a low dose of an AI EOD. Or, just keep going and see how you feel. Whenever you use tren, however, you should ALWAYS have prolactin control on hand.

I hope you also have some organ support being used with those 3 compounds, hopefully CEL Cycle Assist.
Good info right there.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I have Cycle Assist, Nolva, Clomid, and Inhibit P. I just didn't plan on needing an AI until Post Cycle. I will probably order some Aromasin and run it low just to see what it does for me while on cycle. I don't think I need one now, I don't have any other sides and it's not any different than before I started my cycle. I just felt like I was holding a lot of water yesterday and it made me a little worried.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water retention can happen randomly, doesn't automatically mean that estrogen is spiking to levels that need to be hammered by an AI. Give it a day or two and see what happens. Ideally you'll notice something like your pecs/nipples swelling or being tender. Then it's time to use that AI.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have always had somewhat puffy nipples unless I'm just cold, so it kind of makes me think I naturally have somewhat high estrogen.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will probably just buy some Aromasin from a research company since I need one for post cycle, what would be a good low dose to start with during cycle if I think I need it when it comes in? 12.5mg EOD?

10x

10x

Awards
I would always have an ai and nolva on hand before any cycle and also you May want to get something for prolactin with the tren like inhibit p from sns or cabergoline.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone know a good company from Europe to get Formeron from?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nevermind found some, would rather get Aromasin for that price though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given a legit chem source, you really can't go wrong with arimidex or aromasin. I prefer aromasin as it is less harsh on lipid levels.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rhadam I think that's what I'm gonna do. I have a couple to choose from, do you have any recommendations for Aromasin?

Also off topic but is dosing 900mg Stano, 90mg Tren, and 25mg Msten twice a day okay or would it be better to dose three times a day?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Rhadam I think that's what I'm gonna do. I have a couple to choose from, do you have any recommendations for Aromasin? Also off topic but is dosing 900mg Stano, 90mg Tren, and 25mg Msten twice a day okay or would it be better to dose three times a day?
Your kidding right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam I think that's what I'm gonna do. I have a couple to choose from, do you have any recommendations for Aromasin?

Also off topic but is dosing 900mg Stano, 90mg Tren, and 25mg Msten twice a day okay or would it be better to dose three times a day?
I only use 1-2 sources from the US. So if you're in Europe i can't help you.

As far as your dosing, ideally you split up the dosages to keep plasma levels elevated throughout the day, not huge spikes. If you do have a large dose you'd want that pre workout as bolus hormones before activity has positive benefits. Those are some pretty high doses there, especially using 3 compounds. I think you may have an issue with the levels of Stano and possibly Tren.

Edit: re-read your post. Can you please clarify the total amounts of each compound you're taking per day?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only use 1-2 sources from the US. So if you're in Europe i can't help you.

As far as your dosing, ideally you split up the dosages to keep plasma levels elevated throughout the day, not huge spikes. If you do have a large dose you'd want that pre workout as bolus hormones before activity has positive benefits. Those are some pretty high doses there, especially using 3 compounds. I think you may have an issue with the levels of Stano and possibly Tren.

Edit: re-read your post. Can you please clarify the total amounts of each compound you're taking per day?
I am in US. I have read a lot but it seems there's negative feedback for almost every Research site. I used Hardcore and their Nolva was good. But that's the only Research Chemical I've used.

I'm currently using 900mg Stano, 25mg Msten, and 90mg Tren a day. One more week and I will up to 135mg Tren a day and probably 30mg of Msten.

Msten is 5mg caps, Stano is 150mg caps, and Tren is liquid, 45mg per 1/2mL.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also is 12 caps of Cycle Assist a day sufficient for this cycle? More than enough?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 servings of Cycle Assist would be decent, 3 servings if you have enough product.

You're really running some high dosages on these compounds, and as much as i like to push the limits... i'd hesitate to say ok to any type of dosage increase. Especially on the tren. Extreme Peptide has always served me well for chems. Been using them for 2 years or so. You will definitely want some prolactin control, get some prami, and you should have Letro/Arimidex/Aromasin on hand as well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 servings of Cycle Assist would be decent, 3 servings if you have enough product.

You're really running some high dosages on these compounds, and as much as i like to push the limits... i'd hesitate to say ok to any type of dosage increase. Especially on the tren. Extreme Peptide has always served me well for chems. Been using them for 2 years or so. You will definitely want some prolactin control, get some prami, and you should have Letro/Arimidex/Aromasin on hand as well.
You're talking as a serving being 4 caps right? I've been taking two servings and was gonna up it to three.

A lot of what I have read said that Tren at 90 should be a starting dose and that upping it to 120 or so is where it really starts to shine. I was just planning on doing 135 instead of 120 for easier measuring. Although I haven't seen any logs for AAR Tren so I'm not sure how it compares to brands like Olympus Labs where people run their Tren fairly high.

Msten I'm not sure if I will go up to 30, it's been about a week and haven't seen anything yet from anything except headaches every once in a while but they seemed to have slowed down. Gonna wait another week before I mess with the dosages anymore.

I'm definitely gonna get some Aromasin and will probably get Prami for a backup incase the Inhibit P I have doesn't work.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
One week? Give it time

AAR is gtg. 90 should serve you more than fine really. I don't see any reason to push it to 135 IMO
Stano can run up to 1200 I think, but it's still a lot
Tons of people see results from msten at 20. Go to 30 of you want but really, your running some serious stuff. Like the above, I like the push the limits, but there's no need to go that high unless your running the products solo. Together, you shouldn't need that much.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One week? Give it time

AAR is gtg. 90 should serve you more than fine really. I don't see any reason to push it to 135 IMO
Stano can run up to 1200 I think, but it's still a lot
Tons of people see results from msten at 20. Go to 30 of you want but really, your running some serious stuff. Like the above, I like the push the limits, but there's no need to go that high unless your running the products solo. Together, you shouldn't need that much.
Yeah I'm not really expecting anything for the first couple weeks. I may just extend the cycle instead of raising the doses.

What would be the best way for me to split up the doses now? Or is twice a day okay? I think maybe Stano I should do three times.

I appreciate all the help from you guys.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Look at a the half lives. Base it off that. Pretty sure stano half life is 6hrs if I remember my last cycle right. 3 times a day is fine.
Unsure on msten or tren, haven't run them yet. Just look it up on the forum. I'm sure they're listed somewhere

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, and with dosing three times a day when would I fit in the Cycle Assist? Everything I've seen about it says to dose 4 hours away from everything, or is that not a big deal?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, and with dosing three times a day when would I fit in the Cycle Assist? Everything I've seen about it says to dose 4 hours away from everything, or is that not a big deal?
Nah just take it three times a day spread out so its in your system all day long and night.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems Tren and Msten half lives are 6-8 hours and Stano is 4-6 hours.
10am - 2 Stano, 2 Msten, ? Tren
1pm - Cycle Assist, Inhibit P
4pm - 2 Stano, 2 Msten, ? Tren
9-10pm - 2 Stano, 1 Msten, ? Tren
11:30-12pm - Cycle Assist, Inhibit P
Bed

Is this the best dosing scheme? I'm not sure on Tren doses as it is 45mg per 1/2mL, and there are only marks every 1/4 on the syringe it came with.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
It seems Tren and Msten half lives are 6-8 hours and Stano is 4-6 hours. 10am - 2 Stano, 2 Msten, ? Tren 1pm - Cycle Assist, Inhibit P 4pm - 2 Stano, 2 Msten, ? Tren 9-10pm - 2 Stano, 1 Msten, ? Tren 11:30-12pm - Cycle Assist, Inhibit P Bed Is this the best dosing scheme? I'm not sure on Tren doses as it is 45mg per 1/2mL, and there are only marks every 1/4 on the syringe it came with.
Looks good to me.

I'd honestly dose tren at 30mg 3x a day. You may have to eyeball it. 1/2 syringe would be 45mg I think. So 30 would be between mark 1 and 2. Or go to Walmart and get a $1 oral syringe with ml marks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good to me.

I'd honestly dose tren at 30mg 3x a day. You may have to eyeball it. 1/2 syringe would be 45mg I think. So 30 would be between mark 1 and 2. Or go to Walmart and get a $1 oral syringe with ml marks
I will probably go do that so I can split it up to 3 times a day. Thanks for the help.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Whatch out for hair shedding at doseages of 30+ on msten. Your pushin a lot of gear bro.

If you arent seeing gains at 20mg msten, 90mg tren, and a good shot of stano..... Time to take a good look at your diet/sleep/and workouts.

How many sets are you hitting in 1 gym seasion? Times per week? Whats your split?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whatch out for hair shedding at doseages of 30+ on msten. Your pushin a lot of gear bro.

If you arent seeing gains at 20mg msten, 90mg tren, and a good shot of stano..... Time to take a good look at your diet/sleep/and workouts.

How many sets are you hitting in 1 gym seasion? Times per week? Whats your split?
It's just the end of the first week so I am not expecting much yet. I don't know if I will up to 30mg Msten yet, I am at 25mg now. I do Upper Power, Lower Power, Back and Biceps, Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, and Legs. So five days a week. About 4-5 exercises per body part and 4 sets on the muscle specific days, I sometimes add in drop sets and other things like that depending on how I feel. Upper power day I just hit each upper body muscle once or twice for 3-4 sets. It started as PHAT but I have changed it over the past few weeks just to switch things up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/262482-tren-msten-stano.html
I started a log but don't do much with it since no one is following along. I will start to try and post my workouts in the log if anyone is interested.