Stano vs 11oxo with DMZ? Which one?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Never really heard too much on 11oxo...obviously this being my last chance to get any of these, I am seriously contemplating 11oxo. I've ran Stano in the past and it definitely worked (1000mg for 8 weeks stacked with Halo). Which one would stack better with DMZ for a recomp? Thanks bros

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I got nothing from 11kt, so id say Stano.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Never really heard too much on 11oxo...obviously this being my last chance to get any of these, I am seriously contemplating 11oxo. I've ran Stano in the past and it definitely worked (1000mg for 8 weeks stacked with Halo). Which one would stack better with DMZ for a recomp? Thanks bros
11x is usually ran for cortisol control, stano is a great hardening compound plus promotes "test base" effects, stano is the definite choice here

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Stano it is!!! Question is- would you guys stock up (say 3 bottles of Stano)? I've got the funds to get it, and I don't want to regret it down the road. Its a little pricey right now but Stano definitely treats me well when I run it 800mg and up. What to do...what to do......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Run it atleast the duration of dmz if not 2 weeks after then pct...

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Run it atleast the duration of dmz if not 2 weeks after then pct...
Agreed, and if your supply permits you can also run it for a week prior. I did this during my last run and it treated me fine.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano it is!!! Question is- would you guys stock up (say 3 bottles of Stano)? I've got the funds to get it, and I don't want to regret it down the road. Its a little pricey right now but Stano definitely treats me well when I run it 800mg and up. What to do...what to do......
where are you still finding Stano available...? it was one of the things that ran out quickly before the ban took effect....