Helladrol/Stano/11oxo Summer Cutting Log

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to be keeping a log for my cycle
I waited till about 1 week in to start it to skip through all the placebo and bs

I'm running
Helladrol
75/100/100/125/125/125
11lean from smartpowders
1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g preloaded 11 lean a few days prior to Hella just got anxious to start
Stano 200
1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g preloaded a week of stanodrol

I'm 6'1 up to 192 from 188 from the start might just be water weight glycogen etc
I'm loving the 11oxo i'm seeing body comp differences in the mirror daily not 100% sure if its the 11oxo or maybe just my diet has been on point. I'm obsessively counting my calories and eat about 2600-2800 everyday TDEE has me at 2950 for maintenance.
This is basically what my diet looks like
Breakfast
2 scoops musclepharm combat
1 pack of oats
2 cups of almond milk unsweetened vanilla (only 30 cals a cup highly recommended)
2 eggs
1 banana

about 2 hours later an hour and a half before my workout I have
8oz of turkey breast
in a flat out light italian herb wrap (also highly recommended 9g protein and 9g of fiber)
Throw on some mayo and mustard

Immediately post workout
1 scoop of muscle pharm combat
1 gogo squeeze apple/strawberry or apple/bannana for some quick carbs only 60 calories

1 hour after working out/dinner
8oz of chicken breast
2 oz of whole wheat pasta
1 can of spinach
3 eggs scrambled
then put in a flat out wrap

2 hours later
8oz of chicken breast
can of green beans
1 serving of sea salt and vinegar pop chips

I pour sriracha or a lil A1 on my chicken or eggs fking delicious

2 hours later
6 oz chicken breast

1 hours before bed
another combat shake
1-2 scoops mixed with water or almond milk depending on my calorie count for the day

snack on servings of pop chips sea-salt and vinegar and fruit throughout the day

My macros are about
45-50% protein
30-35%carbs
15-25% fat

getting anwhere from 300-350g protein 150-250g carbs and 50ish g fat
in the morning
before breakfast
2 hellas
3 stanos
4 11leans 125mg each
1 fish oil and 1 flaxseed

then the other half
right before dinner

I'm taking cycle support
animal flex
1 erase pill (just in case)
3 fish oil
3 flaxseed
2 multis
1 inhibit p (started off with some tren when i squeezed my nips some stuff moisture came out just in case)
2 super cissus

I'm going to use
Layne Norton's PHAT program during my cycle
I was doing a chest tri/legs shoulders/back bicep/rest/repeat
program before
day 7 of my cycle:
I did my first day today (Upperbodypower) and definitely felt much stronger
amazing vacularity
I havent hit any pr's yet but its still early in the cycle and I lost quite a bit of mass when I had mono so I'm aiming to get that back and more while cutting alot of body fat
(We shall see if this turns into a recomp)
Jumped up in weight from my normal barbell rows and dumbbell bench and pullups and dips seemed quite a bit easier but nothing to extreme as of yet

sides: I'm normally a really confident guy but I've been getting a fair bit of anxiety/negative thoughts so far. I'm guessing is from the 11oxo i've run halo and stano before and never had anything like this. It's nothing too extreme but is effecting me enough to the point where I do notice it.
I'm used to having that alpha feeling when on so this is a little strange. Maybe it'll balance out once the halo kicks in.
I've also been getting some gnarly dumps so far which i'm thinking is coming from the spinach... Aggression is definitely up and i've been close to slapping the **** out of one of my roommates (gotta love that self restraint) otherwise libido is in check, BP isn't too bad, and my hair is definitely growing, I'll have to shave before I hit the beach.

I'll try and keep a pretty detailed log and update daily
I'll update tomorrow after a heavy leg day :) Can't wait

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Day 8
Just finished up with some legs and ate my postworkout meal.
Trying to go really deep with my squats so I'm going lighter than I would like to but the weights should be moving up really quickly.
A little tough to get motivated without my pre workout shakes but once I was in the gym everything was fine. Spotify has some killer playlists to get me pumped up and it doing a decent job of replacing the caffeine
I always start off my training sessions with 10 min on the treadmill at 6mph I started to feel the calf pumps coming on so I may have to switch it up to stationary bike in a couple of weeks, eh.
Not feeling as hungry today either which is an added benefit on the cut.
Tomorrows a rest day so i'll drop my cals a little bit and try and get 8hrs of Z's tonight

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Whats up gentleman,
I thought I'd throw in an update.
So yesterday was an off day I was really stressed I had an exam today and I work in a research lab as well and all the **** just seems to be piling up. To avoid this again i'm adjusting my routine (starting next monday) to Legspower/rest/upperbodypower/rest/backshoulders hypertrophy/legs hypertrophy/Chest and arms hypertrophy then start up again with legs on monday. My tuesdays and thursdays are just way too busy to get time in the gym for a good workout.
Now to yesterday. As I was saying, I was really stressed (good bless 11oxo and its cortisol crushing properties) and on my ADHD meds so I ended up not eating too much. I made chicken breast and literally stared at that **** and couldn't eat it I chewed and just wasn't having it. Finally forced it down after dousing that **** in some A1 steak sauce. Had a solid meal with 3 eggs, protein, some almond milk, and 3 cups of frozen spinach not the best tasting shake I've ever made but it got the job done. All in all I ended up eating about 800 below maintenance a little more of a deficit than I was planning for but Another sides of my meds is that I couldn't fall asleep so ended up getting 3-4 hours last night.

Woke today (Day 10) took my exam then straight to the gym.
Gotta say I wasn't expecting too much from this workout on such little sleep and that significant deficit from the night before but... I ended up having a hell of a workout! For sure the best vascularity I've ever and great pumps. Went up 10 pounds on barbell rows from the previous workout weights felt lighter as well. Pullups were about the same but I feel like my form was much better this session. Dumbell Bench stalled a little bit as well as dips but I think I'm just using a longer range of motion and keeping constant tension on the pecs and tris. Went up 5 pounds (each arm) in db shoulder press but at the end of my second working set I felt some tingling and a little bit of pain on the top left part of my head. That scared me a little bit so I backed off the last set. My dad is a doctor so I'll give him a call later and see what that could have been. BP seemed a little higher than usual but I did take it right after my workout, still, it's better to be safe then sorry. Moving on I did some bicep curls, once again the veins were going crazy, I even had my shoulder one popping out. I also went up in 5 pounds (each arm) Then I did some kick backs instead of skull crushers for tris. I can never seem to get a good pump with skull crushers, at least not consistently. Plus they KILL my elbows. Kick backs were fine weight seemed pretty light so i'll probably go up next time it's always tough to get the sweet spot for kick backs for me one arm always seems to get a better pump, nothing too significant but just enough to piss me off. I ended with some cable crunches and leg raises, I ended up doing a pullup then held the position and then raise my legs. I felt my whole core working to keep my stable. All in all a great workout I didn't really want to leave the gym :( I'm starting to get the euphoric feeling haven't noticed any of the anxiety today which is great. I'm also splitting up my 11 lean dosages into 3 times a day due to the short half life. Today was my last day at 75mg I don't really feel the desire to move up to 100 just yet as i'm getting good results at 75. I may push it back 4 days but I also may get greedy and take 100mg as planned tomorrow. It's gunna be a game time decision. I have a **** load of work tomorrow so I'll be taking an off day again. I feel like a bish for having so many offdays in such a short time period but there is no way I'll be able to get a good workout in... Next week I'll get back on track with the Legspower/rest/upperbodypower/rest/backshoulders hypertrophy/legs hypertrophy/Chest and arms split. I just hate feeling like I'm wasting the cycle.

Some info about me 6'1, 6'2 with shoes on :) I'm fluctuating in weight by a pound or two everyday but I'm pretty consistently at 192 at start of cycle I weighed 189.
TDEE according to iifym has me between 2850-3100 But I'm just gunna say 2950. So far I've been eating around 2600-2800 but dropped down to around 2100 yesterday. But I ended up going up in weight on some lifts after a few days off. Like I said this is mostly a cut but I am a fan of gains so this may turn into a little bit of a recomp. My plan being to bump up calories aiming for around 2700 a day this week 2800 next week and so on and so forth. I'll drop those calories by 400 on days that I don't hit the gym. Any advice on this would be great. This is my first time really fanatically counting my calories, and I will never say this to anyone I know, but its pretty fking fulfilling. There is a certain happiness, no euphoria when after a day of entering food and calories you see that your macros are met. I'm just going to sit in silence and appreciate it for a while.... Although, I must say that measuring out all of my food is a pain in the ass. Especially pasta. Is the serving supposed to be when its dry or cooked the possibility of me overeating or under eating my whole grain linguine haunts me.... My current scale is a piece of **** constantly going offset when i put too much chicken breast in there. I bought a new one off amazon. The Eatsmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale... Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? It was supposed to come yesterday but my apartment stops accepting mail and packages around 5 and it came at 5:11. I got a message from USPS and amazon that it was unable to be delivered. This is a pretty common occurrence, but what are you gunna do. I'm pretty stoked to used it so hopefully it comes tomorrow. Otherwise i'll have to go down to the post office and pick it up, not trying to do that.

Soooooo
Weight: changing a little but staying the same
Body composition: I can feel my abs getting tighter daily. I'm taking pictures every few days. Compared to a few days ago there is a pretty significant change, at least in my opinion. I was a fat lil fuker when I was younger and even though I've been training for a 5 years I've never really seen my abs. At least not to this extent (even with the body hair) so I'm really fuking happy about that. It feels good.
Sides: headaches every now and then, the boys down stairs seem to be a little smaller than normal but I'm also paranoid so its probably nothing. Blood pressure also fluctuating. Hair is definitely growing got a zit on my back and shoulder but none on the face so that's pretty clutch. Ran again today calf pumps seemed a little better and back pumps were non existent today is great, but I know that they are coming. Anxiety is fading which is great!!`
Libido: It's on full blast. Attractive girl sighted, moving in with intent to smash.
Mirror check: I'm looking a little bigger I'm thinking its due to fat loss the less fat the bigger I look. Or just water weight/glycogen from the halo Still missing the mass I had when I was at 217 back in march :( **** mono.

I'll try and figure out how to get myfitnesspal food log up here so you guys can see my diet daily

Until tomorrow

-SwollenTrojan

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Today I took another rest day. Tuesdays and Thursdays suck for me.
Not too much to report here not feeling any soreness from yesterday which I'm happy about. I'm also a little worried that I may not be training hard enough :/ My calories are going to be pretty low today but still getting my protein in. I had a huge shake in the morning and then had two turkey wraps throughout the day. I'm really going to try to make the most out of this cycle so I'm thinking I'll keep up training from Wednesday to monday and not take Thursday off as originally planned.
Tomorrow is power legs

SwollenTrojan

Awards
I'll update this again after my workout today, I just wanted to not that I've been eating in the 2000-23000 calorie range the past few days. I'm still always getting >300 grams of protein. It feels like I've lost some tightness in my abs the past few days, I would expect the exact opposite of this which is the reason for my concern. does anyone know why?

Mystere3

Awards
You'll usually retain a bit of water on cycle.

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy helping out my roomate with a short film he's working on.
Anyway

Day 13 killed it on my leg I was putting up a lot more weight than I normally do which is always a good sign. Couldn't get all the way through my workout though I went during the busiest time which really limited what I could do. I got on the squat rack at least which kept me satified. I'm going to do legs again on sunday so I'll try and hit them a lot harder then.

Thought I'd let you guys know I switched up my program again. The other just wasn't working well with my schedule
Day 14 was chest/tris
Did 10 sets of 3 on incline bench with 70 dumbells 30 seconds rest between each set really focusing on going slowly and form. It started off really easy but the last few sets absolutely killed me
Followed that by 6 sets of 5 on db bench with 60s (30 seconds of rest in between sets) I was hoping to put up more weight, but the inclines burnt me out pretty badly
Went onto chest press/flies and svend press. I've never done the svend press before, it's definitely going to be a staple from now on.
Finished up with some kick backs, dips, and pull downs. I was getting a really good pump mind muscle connection on the kickbacks. I'm starting to see some serious cuts in my arms too :)

Day 15
So I'm about 1/3 of the way into my cycle so far I've lost a respectable amount of body fat, my strength and size has increased a little bit and on being on a calorie deficit I'm pretty happy with those results. I've noticed a lot of changes in the mirror from the start to now. My vasuclarity is amazing when i'm in the gym and for a few hours after. My libido is down a little bit and i'm feeling tired a lot of the time. Not sure if the lethargy is from the cycle or I'm just not eating as much as I normally am. I'm getting about 10 hours of sleep friday-sunday but anywhere from 5-7 monday-thursday. My roomate is moving out on the 15th though so hopefully my sleep patterns will improve. I'm taking pictures almost everyday and trying to keep the timing on those consistent but its been pretty much whenever i'm not wearing a shirt and in the bathroom.

Today I hit back

10 sets of 3 wide grips pullups with less than 30 seconds of rest inbetween sets i really focused on exploding up and going down slowly
THat was followed by one armed cable rows with 60 pounds 6 sets of 5 alternating arms no rest inbetween
then lat pull downs wide grip made sure to go really slow at 120 pounds 5 sets up 6. I know these numbers seem pretty low but I am pretty burnt out after the first exercise and trying to keep my heart rate up
then 3 sets of 10 with 135 wide grip barbell rows
and finished up with a tri-set of dumbbell curls, reversegrip machine curls, and barbell curls
afterward did some cardio 6 miles for 15 min on the treadmill.
I'm going to hit the grocery store tomorrow and stock up on so more goodies I had a cheat meal last night though and felt bad about it all day. I ended up smoking some ganj last night and put rollos and twix in microwave for about 30 seconds. It was life changing.
So tomorrow is legs again. I'll try and put my numbers for the lifts up more consistently

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Hey guys just got done with legs today.
Started of with 10 sets of 3 on leg press with 4 plates on each side (30 seconds rest between sets for all exercises)
went to do squats 6 sets 5 on 225. This is where I ran into a little trouble with my lower back. I felt little tension right above my glutes as I was coming back up on the first 2 sets. Then on the third one I felt some actual pain. I'm pretty worried about this I don't want a ruptured disk or to throw out my back and be on bed rest for the next 6 weeks :/
Anyway I finished it out with some hack squats and Machine front squats (Eh) before going to lunges and glute bridges. I was really set on moving up in weight for legs but some time off may end up being better for me. I think I'll invest in a lifting belt too let me know if you guys have any recommendations.
I was thinking about pulsing superdrol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I have some laying around not enough for a solid pulse. I'd love to hear any thoughts on adding this
I'll let you guys know shoulders go tomorrow

SwollenTrojan

Awards
Day 17
So today was shoulder day and I have got to say this was by far my best workout on cycle.
I started out with 10 min on the treadmill and was feeling pretty euphoric.
Dumbell Shoulder Press: 65lb 10x3 30 seconds rest. I got a great pump from these arms and shoulders were looking HUGE I got a great bicep vein going as well
Dumbell Lateral raises: 30lb 6x5 30 seconds rest
Dumbell Front Raise: 30lb 5x6 30 seconds rest
Machine rear delt flies: 100lb 3x10 30 seconds rest I couldn't really feel these that well in the beginning so used light weight dumbells to do some rear delts raises and that got the blood pumping
Dumbell Y-Shoulder press (these are essentially dumbell presses with your palms facing towards yourself there is probably a name for them out there): 35lbs 2x15 30 seconds rest
Finally single arm upright row with dumbells: 40lb, 35lb, 30lb, 25lb, 25lb rep scheme 2,4,6,8,10 no rest in between alternating each arm so 2 reps right then 2 left 4 right 4 left and so on
Fuking amazing workout I did some curls too just for ****s and giggles and I was loving the pump
After that decline weighted crunches 45lbs 3x16
Decline russian twists 3x16
1 min plank
2x16 standing oblique crushes 45lb
Laying oblique crunches 1x 16
Then ended with 10 min at 6mph on the treadmill

I would have stayed longer but I had **** to do
No calf pumps
Libido is definitely not where it used to be
A little bit more acne
and a lot of body hair

I'm also having mood swings pretty often especially when I'm on my ADHD meds which I want to keep to minimum while on cycle
I decided to add in Sarms S4 for the last month or so of my cycle 50 ed 25 in the morning and 25 in the evening
I had a bottle left over from a while back. I used the other one I got from the same site which was pretty chitty compared to the kind I got from another more expensive site. So i might as well use it up. I'll be adding it in starting on wednesday

Rest day tomorrow and Chest on wednesday