CEL Stano-Plex Cycle

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
Hello Guys,

First time post here, long time lurker. I was looking for some help, guidance, reccomendations on a cycle I am interested in running...

I am looking at building a cycle with CEL Stano-Plex as the core supplement. I am interested in running it up to 8 weeks. Through research, I have found suggestions that a cycle of Epi should be above 500mg a day, which is surpassed by the base dose of this product. I have also read that doses of 900 mg a day are super effective. Two bottles are good for 8.5 weeks at the base dose; three would give me enough flexibility to easily break into 900mg daily or higher around halfway through an 8-week cycle. I am looking running this along with CEL Cycle Assist throughout and through PCT. Do you recommend any additional products while on the cycle itself? I don't want to 'overdo it' or have any bad interactions. For PCT I will run CEL PCT Assist. What else do you suggest for this phase to continue to keep or make gains? Is a 'more aggressive' pct required? Tamoxifen or Clomid? Minimum dose? I am looking for a sort of cycle guide. What sort of results can I expect with a cut or recomp in mind?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have used PHs in the past, mostly Halodrol but it has been many years. Loved it. I have dabbled with SARMs a few times, quite a while back also, but have felt very 'down' after even with PCT. I realize alot are gonna suggest test/trt, I am not able or ready to go down that route yet. I want to keep it mild.

About me, I am 35 yrs old, 5'9 in, consistently at 200lbs. Neck 16.5 in, waist 32 in, Biceps 17 in. According to a tape test im 11ish% body fat. I want to get shredded an keep up with the young bucks.

I am interested in logging this product.

Thank you again!

J

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
Welcome!

I'll answer your question in two parts to provide you with different categories of information. First, through answering your question directly, and the other based on my opinion. You may find both helpful.

A 6 week cycle for EpiAndro is sufficient before a minimum of 4 weeks off. EpiAndro is about the most mild PH you can take, and on-cycle PCT and post-cycle PCT is overblown on this forum if you're using EpiAndro solo. It is not comparable to other PHs and not even close to comparing it to SARMs. Moreover, anyone who experiences shutdown or issues from EpiAndro solo is either running it at absurd dosages a day, or has an underlying medical condition. Start at 600mg and adjust. 800-900mg is the sweet spot for most people: I would not go above 900mg. I personally use around 750-800mg. Having said that, it doesn't hurt to take some supplements that everyone should be taking daily anyways, like NAC, R-ALA, a good multi, etc. Any good test-booster post-cycle (e.g. from SNS like Optimize-T), is more than adequate. There is no need to take a test-booster or anything specifically catered to your cycle that's out of the ordinary or special, if you're running EpiAndro solo, during your cycle. Properly dosed, EpiAndro is supportive of libido - not suppressive.

People on this forum always talk about SERMs like Tamoxifen and Clomid, and throw them around, and somewhere along the way it became some sort of default response for everything, even on running EpiAndro solo. You do not need either of these whatsoever on EpiAndro solo. In fact, most people will be totally fine on PHs that are available today (not talking about one's that were available 15+ years ago) without SERMs. But, always remember there is a difference between using and abusing. There are a lot of people who abuse PHs which is an entirely different discussion. When you triple, quadruple and quintuple your dosages, then everything changes. With all due respect to some people on this forum, there are many people on here who take absurd dosages of PHs, then talk about SERMs all the time. Something to keep in mind.
It is also important to keep in mind that there's great individual differences [responses] to any PH, but you should never need a SERM from EpiAndro solo under normal circumstances. For what it's worth, I've ran several PH stacks, and not only have never used a SERM PCT, but I've had literally no side-effects whatsoever. My body could be in the minority, but running PHs [that are available today] with knowledge and intelligence can mitigate most and almost all side-effects.

Now, in terms of my opinion, I think running EpiAndro alone is a waste of your time. The "aggression" aspect of EpiAndro is extremely overblown, and you may not get anything out of it, or very little out of a cycle. EpiAndro is best used as a prohormone base when running 19-Nor's and/or 1-Andro's without 4-Andro's because it's supportive of libido and can help "counteract" some of the lethargy and suppression that many experience from 19-Nor's especially, and 1-Andro's.

It sounds like you've used some PHs before, so perhaps you have an interest using them again. I would personally save your EpiAndro (Stanoplex), and utilize it as a base for a PH stack. Using it solo will probably be a waste of your time, especially since you've used PHs before. You may feel disappointed if you run it alone to be totally honest with you.

For your own information, if you do like EpiAndro, know that Steve from SNS stated this past week, they won't be carrying the product anymore. So, you'll have to look for a sufficiently dosed alternative like Hi-Tech Dymethazine or others when your Stanoplex runs through. Most others on the market are dosed at only 50-75mg/cap.

Feel free to quote my message and respond to me if you want any PH stack suggestions, or have any other questions!

Last edited: