First time advice

ragingbull89

Awards
Hello all I am in need of advice for my first PH cycle. My goal is lean muscle mass. I am 25 yo 6' 3" and 240lb and have been lifting for about 7 years. I have seen some good gains this past year. I am currently able to bench 335, dl 500 and squat 405. I have had powerdrol 10 recommended to me by an acquaintance and a local store keeps finaflex 1 andro in stock. I have been considering starting with the 1 andro due to its availablity and what I have read that it is less harsh and good for first cycle. I have also considered Epi due to the fact that it could help me lean down and gain lean muscle at the same time. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
What's your PCT look like? And how long are you going to cycle

ragingbull89

Awards
I have looked at sever otc pct's but have heard from multiple people that a true pct is needed....I would like to cycle for 6 weeks.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hello all I am in need of advice for my first PH cycle. My goal is lean muscle mass. I am 25 yo 6' 3" and 240lb and have been lifting for about 7 years. I have seen some good gains this past year. I am currently able to bench 335, dl 500 and squat 405. I have had powerdrol 10 recommended to me by an acquaintance and a local store keeps finaflex 1 andro in stock. I have been considering starting with the 1 andro due to its availablity and what I have read that it is less harsh and good for first cycle. I have also considered Epi due to the fact that it could help me lean down and gain lean muscle at the same time. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
Yeah if Powerdrol is methylstenbplone like I think it is, then you definitely need a SERM

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely recommend a SERM as well as a pct product! As far as Andro or epi both are good for beginners. Check out our Andro page at Strong Supplement Shop. It has a lot of good info and I think it will answer a lot of your questions you have since its your first cycle.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androsterone-prohormone-info
Also at the bottom of the page are some of the andro products we carry at Strong Supplement Shop. Hope this helps.

ragingbull89

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like I just need to figure out how to get a SERM first

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
That is the most important factor
Yep - work backwards when you set up a cycle. If you don't have your PCT in place (talking sufficient products AND quantities to last your entire PCT) don't start your cycle. You don't want to risk something being out of stock or not shipping in time. Also, if you have you cut your run short for any reason you're covered.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep - work backwards when you set up a cycle. If you don't have your PCT in place (talking sufficient products AND quantities to last your entire PCT) don't start your cycle. You don't want to risk something being out of stock or not shipping in time. Also, if you have you cut your run short for any reason you're covered.
^^this. Stuff happens

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
why not run teste for 12 weeks with an AI for 13-14 and a 4 week PCT? thats a great idea IMO