Epi/dbol cycle

nick11

Awards
Hey guys im planning an epg epi lean and dbol cycle. For the first 2 weeks I was going to use dbol at 30 mgs. The third week I was going to throw in epi while continuing dbol for 2 more weeks. After 4 weeks of dbol I will continue running epi for 2 more weeks.

Compounds- dbol and epi
Pct- nolva, maybe erase??
On cycle- super cycle, I will have aromasin on hand. Will low dose throughout if needed
Training- 5 day split. Legs, chest and triceps, back and biceps, delts traps, are the groups I train in. My training is on point.
Diet- bulking while on cycle.

Right now I'm at around 12% bf and would like to get around 10 before I start. I figure the dbol will blow me up and the epi will keep me hard and vascular while keeping the water weight to a min.
What do you guys think about this cycle?

nick11

Awards
I've done a designer pro hormone before it said m1t and hdrol but I believe it was actually m1a and hdrol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've done a designer pro hormone before it said m1t and hdrol but I believe it was actually m1a and hdrol
Lol which one was it? M1t and m1a are total different creatures. I'd say go with SD over dbol, most that weight is gonna be bloat

Olemiss

Awards
I think you'll want test man. Not sure if you've ever run it but Dbol shuts me down hard like no other. I also tend to lose 90% of gains afterwards even with good pct. bare minimum I would run the erase all the way through but doubt it would make that big of a difference.

nick11

Awards
Well the dbol was the first 2 weeks alone then 2 more with epi so how bad could I bloat from dbol in 4 weeks and I don't want to do test? The second 2 weeks of dbol will be with epi and the epi is going to make the bloat go to even more of a minimum

nick11

Awards
The second 2 weeks throwing in epi will also lower the shutdown from dbol since it lowers estrogen due to the aromatasing factors it has

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll want test man. Not sure if you've ever run it but Dbol shuts me down hard like no other. I also tend to lose 90% of gains afterwards even with good pct. bare minimum I would run the erase all the way through but doubt it would make that big of a difference.
This. Use something long term like test or those gains will peel off from dbol. Might as well just use epistane solo.

nick11

Awards
The dbol is mainly a 4 week kickstart to an epi cycle. How bad is 4 weeks gonna shut me down

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Listen to this people here i have exp on that cycle without test ull lose all your gains. Not to mention how bad lethargy can be. 4 weeks is were rapid gains comes in you must run it for 6-7 weeks to maximize result. A.I. is a must while on this cycle helps minimize bloating.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Better chance with epi solo or possibly adding in a test base like bps dermacrine.

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Exactly. Better chance with epi solo or possibly adding in a test base like bps dermacrine.
+1 on this!
Removing dbol lowers water retention and can manage your bp well. Btw nick11 epi will shut u down aswell and there is no level on shut down once your shut down your off that's why people here highly recomend test base.

nick11

Awards
I want to get huge without injecting and not getting shutdown too hard what should I take? In your opinion

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I want to get huge without injecting and not getting shutdown too hard what should I take? In your opinion
Dbol you will get huge and than shrink down really fast after pct from water. If you want to get big you either need to pin or be fine with getting shutdown.

nick11

Awards
Well I'll keep some from dbol correct ? Since I'll have epi also

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the most ignorant thread I've read in awhile.

Dbol will shut you down.
It will give you wet gains that you will lose some of (significant glycogen and water weight).
It will most likely bloat you.
You will need an ai.

Epi will shut you down.
It will not stop dbol from bloating you or help you keep more gains.
It will most likely cause lethargy after a few weeks.

Shutdown is shutdown. There is no "kind of" shut down, "a little" shut down, or "light" shutdown. It's on or off. Any steroid will hit down natural hormone production.

If you want to do a cycle, you need to understand what you're doing

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
This is the most ignorant thread I've read in awhile.

Dbol will shut you down.
It will give you wet gains that you will lose some of (significant glycogen and water weight).
It will most likely bloat you.
You will need an ai.

Epi will shut you down.
It will not stop dbol from bloating you or help you keep more gains.
It will most likely cause lethargy after a few weeks.

Shutdown is shutdown. There is no "kind of" shut down, "a little" shut down, or "light" shutdown. It's on or off. Any steroid will hit down natural hormone production.

If you want to do a cycle, you need to understand what you're doing
Amen!

nick11

Awards
Thank you.. so what would go good as a bulked with epi is my question since dbol bloats too much.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.. so what would go good as a bulked with epi is my question since dbol bloats too much.
A test base like testosterone! Or if you don't want to pin, trest, stano, or bps dermacrine. Trest would be the best case for a full on bulk IMO. I don't do so much full on bulks any more, lean bulks and recomp are for me, so I'd go with something like dermacrine or stano, that is just me though.

nick11

Awards
Stano and primo is what I'm going to do maybe with another compound?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need to look into some of year compounds and not just keep throwing random combos out. You very clearly have no idea what you're even looking for let alone what you're going to do with them once you have them.

Making a mistake with hormonal products can change or even ruin your entire life. Don't just guess and hope. This isn't just something you throw together and see how it goes. That's how people end up on trt at 20yrs old and never can have kids

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't td trest and epi work well?
Yep that would be a nice combo. You'd get some light ai effects from the epi which would help with the trest estro sides.