Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am thing about trying some SERM, not sure if any of the research companies are reliable of if I should head to Mexico ??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely. Make sure to go in to the shop with the donkey out font.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah if you're looking for reliability, no better place than Mexico!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Go to Mexico if you don't care about what may be in the bottle, you want to deal with the border crossing nightmare, and you have a passion for water-borne intestinal parasites .. ;) Otherwise I would recommend using one of the reputable 'research chemical' sites that are all too easy to find if you keep your eyes open while browsing this site. Cannot give out names .... but its not hard to find your way ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I once carried 100lbs of Ceramic Tile across the border for my sister kitchen, it was wrapped in newspaper and a Walmart Bag. NO ONE ask me what was in the package ??????????????????

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you can surely fit a vial of something up your keister. LOL!! Take advice from above.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was my point of the question, Are the Research Places selling safe - real stuff or is it a crap shoot ?? I read thru a lot of post the last few days and I was hoping I could find several post saying " I Bought From ABC Supplement Company, and They Are great Folks"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my point of the question, Are the Research Places selling safe - real stuff or is it a crap shoot ?? I read thru a lot of post the last few days and I was hoping I could find several post saying " I Bought From ABC Supplement Company, and They Are great Folks"
Honestly yes, it is kind of a crap shoot. Even with the sponsor sites here you get mixed reviews. But it appears they are more good than bad and are probably sponsors here for a reason. You also probably tend to get what you pay for as some are more expensive than others. I personally don't always trust the cheapest source of anything. I took a chance and took the advice given above and all was a success, multiple times. That's all I can say.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dma378, Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Formeron maybe the product I am Looking for !!