Light Cycles with Non-serm PCTs

harrys

Awards
Hello guys!

I would like to listen your experiences of light/shorts cycles either of steroids or sarms that you had successfull pct without sarms, just with strong supplements.

The people that haven't this type of experience please don't start to write "There isn't cycle without Nolva/Clomid". I have very good experience and knowledge even at most hardcore cycles but I would like to find knowledge in something super light.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you? that will be a deciding factor too... but even know you have acknowledged it I just can't bring myself to recommend steroids without serms. I have screwed my body up for multiple weeks at a time trying to do what you are talking about and luckily I don't seem to have any lingering sides, but countless people are not so lucky. That all being said, maybe ostarine is worth looking at, but that is still such a hit or miss product, more miss than hit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello guys!

I would like to listen your experiences of light/shorts cycles either of steroids or sarms that you had successfull pct without sarms, just with strong supplements.

The people that haven't this type of experience please don't start to write "There isn't cycle without Nolva/Clomid". I have very good experience and knowledge even at most hardcore cycles but I would like to find knowledge in something super light.
Tren ace-100mg every day
Dbol-20mg every day
Eq 1000mg 1xweek

Do that and don't ever come off, if yiu just stay on forever you won't even need pct. Good luck🍆

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you? that will be a deciding factor too... but even know you have acknowledged it I just can't bring myself to recommend steroids without serms. I have screwed my body up for multiple weeks at a time trying to do what you are talking about and luckily I don't seem to have any lingering sides, but countless people are not so lucky. That all being said, maybe ostarine is worth looking at, but that is still such a hit or miss product, more miss than hit.
Osta can crash your testosterone in weeks. Bloodwork is on the forum after 2 weeks @12.5mg testosterone was under 100 ref range 250-1000 or 1100 can't remember. But it's not the first time I seen it.

And I can't for the life of me understand why someone will spend $60-$600 on hormones to shutdown there balls but won't spend $35-40 for something that's gonna make everything work better and keep gains.

Even enclo is under $50 with the discount code

harrys

Awards
I was clear my friend. Whatever you know is because other people shared their experience and know you have their knowledge. If you want yo share your unsuccessful experience do it completely. What cycle have you done and what you tried to do for pct and you didn't recovered?

Why you ask my age? I am not interested for dating 😃😃

My knowledge is that I have guided thousands people to do for example anavar only cycle (+proviron) with dosage 60-80mg for 8 weeks and all of them had great come back without problems. All of them like that cycle and they did it again quite times. Of course all of them did PCT with at least stack of 2 strong pct supplements test boosters for 2 months duration. But no serms!

From the other side most of other people that have done normal cycles and of course they did PCT with nolva/clomid + stack of test boosters they have problems with sex drive.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you just came back to port, the brothel is open, you know that a condom works to prevent STD but you wanna try a couple off market hand sanitizers on your wang after you drill and fill the fish market instead?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have half a bottle of Deer Antler Velvet that’s expired. That’s a good base.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can run any cycle you want without a SERM. It's person dependent as to whether or not they will recover though. Someone might naturally recover from a heavy cycle and another person might not recover from a light cycle.

Getting anecdotal posts on a forum is not going to help further your knowledge on this topic because it's likely less about the cycle and more about the individual.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could use arimahex by APEX and likely have a decent PCT effect. that said its not full proof, but IMO the best otc offering.

harrys

Awards
you could use arimahex by APEX and likely have a decent PCT effect. that said its not full proof, but IMO the best otc offering.
Yes this is a strong test booster. Of course the PCT will be with test boosters but not with Serm...

I just ask a personal experience of specific cycle and how was the recover with pct suplements instead serms.

98Fat you was born 1998? So you are a kid... Go to play with Smont with your toys in a beach if you aren't interested to learn and experiment. Buy maybe in a lot years you will look for something like that and you find this topic...

harrys

Awards
You can run any cycle you want without a SERM. It's person dependent as to whether or not they will recover though. Someone might naturally recover from a heavy cycle and another person might not recover from a light cycle.

Getting anecdotal posts on a forum is not going to help further your knowledge on this topic because it's likely less about the cycle and more about the individual.
I ask about to listen experiences of light cycles with pct without serms (with test boosters). Do you have? No.
It is anecdotal if someone wants light cycle without serms.... Thank you

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes this is a strong test booster. Of course the PCT will be with test boosters but not with Serm...

I just ask a personal experience of specific cycle and how was the recover with pct suplements instead serms.

98Fat you was born 1998? So you are a kid... Go to play with Smont with your toys in a beach if you aren't interested to learn and experiment. Buy maybe in a lot years you will look for something like that and you find this topic...
@Smont Hampton Beach is very nice this time of year…

My user name is a motorcycle you ignorant troglodyte!!!…

I ran Delta7’s early 2000’s w OTC PCT and know EXACTLY HOW I REACT.

Last edited:

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ask about to listen experiences of light cycles with pct without serms (with test boosters). Do you have? No.
It is anecdotal if someone wants light cycle without serms.... Thank you
Not sure what country you're from but your English is terrible. The answers you get won't matter or be applicable to your situation because everyone's recovery is different.

You claim you "guided thousands" of people through cycles without a real PCT and they all recovered better than with a real PCT, so you already have your answer. Clearly you have far more experience than you can ever get from us here. If thousands of people have better recovery without a SERM then clearly that's the way to go. Next cycle try tren with tribulus for PCT and let us know how it goes. I'd be very interested. Thanks for the solid advice.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you just came back to port, the brothel is open, you know that a condom works to prevent STD but you wanna try a couple off market hand sanitizers on your wang after you drill and fill the fish market instead?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was clear my friend. Whatever you know is because other people shared their experience and know you have their knowledge. If you want yo share your unsuccessful experience do it completely. What cycle have you done and what you tried to do for pct and you didn't recovered?

Why you ask my age? I am not interested for dating 😃😃

My knowledge is that I have guided thousands people to do for example anavar only cycle (+proviron) with dosage 60-80mg for 8 weeks and all of them had great come back without problems. All of them like that cycle and they did it again quite times. Of course all of them did PCT with at least stack of 2 strong pct supplements test boosters for 2 months duration. But no serms!

From the other side most of other people that have done normal cycles and of course they did PCT with nolva/clomid + stack of test boosters they have problems with sex drive.
If you've guided thousands of people then why exactly ddo you need our experience/ advice. Of its in the the thousands than obviously that should be all the anecdotal evidence you need

harrys

Awards
Not sure what country you're from but your English is terrible. The answers you get won't matter or be applicable to your situation because everyone's recovery is different.

You claim you "guided thousands" of people through cycles without a real PCT and they all recovered better than with a real PCT, so you already have your answer. Clearly you have far more experience than you can ever get from us here. If thousands of people have better recovery without a SERM then clearly that's the way to go. Next cycle try tren with tribulus for PCT and let us know how it goes. I'd be very interested. Thanks for the solid advice.
Yes maybe my English is terrible but your IQ is terrible too.
I said that just VAR only cycles without serms but strong boosters had very good recovery.
People with normal cycles either cutting or bulking had some problems with recover after PCT with serms.

For example after a cycle with Test/NPP/tbol you don't have other choice for proper PCT with serms.
But the recovery isn't great at most people. And of course the biggest problem is the feeling of low sex drive.

harrys

Awards
If you've guided thousands of people then why exactly ddo you need our experience/ advice. Of its in the the thousands than obviously that should be all the anecdotal evidence you need
You are looking low IQ too I guess. There isn't any roids that can help with that.

My knowledge had built from forums like, from personal experience and experiences of my clients (yes they are thousands becsuse I am working on that 15years). I am personal trainer and coach of some bodybuilding athletes.

So yes only I need experience from anyone to has as better knowledge as I can.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are looking low IQ too I guess. There isn't any roids that can help with that.

My knowledge had built from forums like, from personal experience and experiences of my clients (yes they are thousands becsuse I am working on that 15years). I am personal trainer and coach of some bodybuilding athletes.

So yes only I need experience from anyone to has as better knowledge as I can.
Go **** yourself

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var and proviron............bro you wont make it past 5 weeks with this stack depending on how much your running. Look at my bloods with Var and high dose clomiphene, I stayed at around 367 after like 5.5-6 weeks and my natty test is at 404. I have done bloods with oral only and after 5 weeks my test dropped to 87ng/dl proviron added on will drop it even more.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes maybe my English is terrible but your IQ is terrible too.
I said that just VAR only cycles without serms but strong boosters had very good recovery.
People with normal cycles either cutting or bulking had some problems with recover after PCT with serms.

For example after a cycle with Test/NPP/tbol you don't have other choice for proper PCT with serms.
But the recovery isn't great at most people. And of course the biggest problem is the feeling of low sex drive.
That’s par for the course in CYCLING.
If low sex drive is the biggest problem, consider yourself lucky. Anxiety, depression, panic attacks etc. all possible post cycle.

The serm is not the cause of problems while recovering. Coming off, is the catalyst.

The strongest hormonal compound I’ve used and would consider without a serm post cycle is epiandro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Var and proviron............bro you wont make it past 5 weeks with this stack depending on how much your running. Look at my bloods with Var and high dose clomiphene, I stayed at around 367 after like 5.5-6 weeks and my natty test is at 404. I have done bloods with oral only and after 5 weeks my test dropped to 87ng/dl proviron added on will drop it even more.
He got the idea from guiding 1000's of people through anavar cycles with no pct lol.

Here's how you guide someone through a oral only cycle with no pct...

Take 30mg of anavar for 5 weeks and when the 5 weeks is over your done. I wonder what he charges for coaching!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He got the idea from guiding 1000's of people through anavar cycles with no pct lol.

Here's how you guide someone through a oral only cycle with no pct...

Take 30mg of anavar for 5 weeks and when the 5 weeks is over your done. I wonder what he charges for coaching!
Except he advised them on 8 week cycles of 60-80mgs of var. I'm sure he saw their blood work to know they fully recovered from their OTC PCTs. Not to mention screening their lipids pre cycle, which is probably my first step prior to running a var cycle like that.

Imagine paying someone to guide you through an Anavar cycle. And if that's not bad enough, when they advise you on PCT they tell you to just take tribulus and DAA twice per day 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Except he advised them on 8 week cycles of 60-80mgs of var. I'm sure he saw their blood work to know they fully recovered from their OTC PCTs. Not to mention screening their lipids pre cycle, which is probably my first step prior to running a var cycle like that.

Imagine paying someone to guide you through an Anavar cycle. And if that's not bad enough, when they advise you on PCT they tell you to just take tribulus and DAA twice per day 🤣
Maybe from India?, I got a few acquaintances from over there and smashing orals and no pct seems to be the run of the mill coaching strategies for guys who don't got a clue. But loooooong cycles

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe from India?, I got a few acquaintances from over there and smashing orals and no pct seems to be the run of the mill coaching strategies for guys who don't got a clue. But loooooong cycles
Long oral only cycles without PCT... sure sounds like OP.