First Ph stack, suggestions/tweaks wanted :)

BBfanatic73

Awards
Planning to start an epistane cycle very soon and just wanted a few other opinions on the way im going to run it

Epi 20/30/30/30
On cycle support
glucosamine
taurine
opti men multis
Fish oils
Kre-alkyline creatine

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Hawthorne berry
Glucosamine
Taurine
Fish oils
Multis

Any advice for my first stack and or any tweaks that may be needed are welcomed .

Also have a post cycle 3x pct by vital labs that i bought before finding some nolva. would it hurt to add it into pct or should i just leave them alone?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Well first of all that's not a ph stack.

Epi dosed 30/30/30/30/40/40 (That's a guideline but in the end just go by feel)
Nolva dosed 20/20/10/10
Kre alkyline is a waiste just get mono
Grab some daa in pct aswell dosed 3g e/d

BBfanatic73

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Should i bother with the post cycle 3x?
Also only bought 120 caps of epi so should i just run 30 for 4 weeks?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Should i bother with the post cycle 3x?
Also only bought 120 caps of epi so should i just run 30 for 4 weeks?
Return the post cycle 3x if you can, if not go ahead an use it. Buy another bottle of epi

BBfanatic73

Awards
The extra 2 weeks at 40 each would be worth it?

DAA starting as soon as i start pct or a few weeks in?

BBfanatic73

Awards
How long should i stay on the DAA?

Also should i have an AI like erase on hand?

Does it matter when i take them throughout the day or can i take them all at once in the morning?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long should i stay on the DAA?

Also should i have an AI like erase on hand?

Does it matter when i take them throughout the day or can i take them all at once in the morning?
I have always just finished the whole bottle of DAA. Usually about 5-6 weeks. Ok to take all 3 grams at once. Taper your Nolva 20/20/10/10.

BBfanatic73

Awards
Thanks but i actually meant the Epi dosage when i was asking what time of day to take them. Mine are 10mg each so if im running 30/30/30/30/40/40 would i take all 3 in the morning or spread through out the day? Thanks for the replies guys :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks but i actually meant the Epi dosage when i was asking what time of day to take them. Mine are 10mg each so if im running 30/30/30/30/40/40 would i take all 3 in the morning or spread through out the day? Thanks for the replies guys :)
Spread throughout the day evenly. Easy with 3 doses, but the 4 doses a day becomes a little tedious. Not sure if taking 20mg at a time split every 12 hours would be good. Going to check on Epistane half life. Ok, it appears to have a half-life of 6-8 hours. So the 12 hour split dosage wouldn't be as beneficial. If 4 doses is too much to split, I would suggest 1 dose of 20 and 2 of 10 split every 8 hours. Try to make the 20mg dose PWO.