Anavar and puffy face

pushpullgain

Awards
On day 21 of anavar, really starting to notice my face looking puffy. I look like I do at around 16-17% bodyfat and I'm almost down to 7.. I barely have dimples when I smile and my cheekbones aren't visible anymore.
Any tips to help with this subQ water retention?

I also look tired most of the time, and feel pretty fatigued by 7-8 at night.. Any advice?

deano2727

Awards
You sure its legit Anavar? Is it working as it should (minus the bloating of the face)?

You hear of companies selling off things like winny and dbol mix to people as Anavar.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure its legit Anavar? Is it working as it should (minus the bloating of the face)?

You hear of companies selling off things like winny and dbol mix to people as Anavar.
Exactly this.

Another thing is sodium intake needs to be reduced on cycle.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Another thing is sodium intake needs to be reduced on cycle.
^^This is a very good point and good advice. I reduce sodium as far as possible with diet and try to limit salt intake to oral rehydration packets; once upon waking and once immediately post workout.

I had to add these in as the amount of water I was drinking was giving me lethargy and headaches after a few days at a time. Worked out I was too low in salts and sugars (on a hard cutting diet) so added it back in a controlled fashion.

Seems to work for me for both lethargy and "puffiness".

MuscleJ

Awards
You need to becarful on cutting your electrolytes like you said you cut sodium to almost nothing you can develops not only headache muscle injured to fatigue and heart palpitations or complications as sodium and is major cation.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
You need to becarful on cutting your electrolytes like you said you cut sodium to almost nothing you can develops not only headache muscle injured to fatigue and heart palpitations or complications as sodium and is major cation.
Yeah I didn't factor in just what I'd be losing diet wise. After about a week and having to cave in 3 days in both times I realised I was missing something. Careful administration of rehydration powders later and things are sweet (or as sweet as they can be on under 1,000 calories between 7am and 7.30pm).