1 cycle help

majinboob

Awards
Hey its my first time and thought Id get some advice from people who have ran multiple cycles.

For a first cycle ph - is the cutting andro kit by Lg sciences any good.
I talked to Dr. Todd Lee and he helped me out a bit. Of course he's probably not a doctor but has won an ifbb before. Then again he will most likely say anything for the money? Im pretty sure hes the guy who owns Mind and muscle.com since he is the chat representative on the site.

So for a first cycle isnt something like this bad? Should I just run straight EPI.
SO this cycle I guess.

EPI
OC-liver support, taurine, fish oil,
PCT supe3r and Nolva?

Or should I run
THe LG sciences andro cutting kit
OC: same as above
PCT: DAA and form-xt

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey its my first time and thought Id get some advice from people who have ran multiple cycles. For a first cycle ph - is the cutting andro kit by Lg sciences any good. I talked to Dr. Todd Lee and he helped me out a bit. Of course he's probably not a doctor but has won an ifbb before. Then again he will most likely say anything for the money? Im pretty sure hes the guy who owns Mind and muscle.com since he is the chat representative on the site. So for a first cycle isnt something like this bad? Should I just run straight EPI. SO this cycle I guess. EPI OC-liver support, taurine, fish oil, PCT supe3r and Nolva? Or should I run THe LG sciences andro cutting kit OC: same as above PCT: DAA and form-xt
If I'm not mistaken, those LG science kits are pretty mild and don't require a SERM. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in on that. If that is true, then it might not be a bad way to get you feel wet in hormonal supplements. If you choose to run epi instead, a SERM would be required. nolva would be a good choice.

majinboob

Awards
Is there any outstanding Nolva out there..... as far as price goes..... any site or brand reccomandations ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10