Xtreme Dmz no gains?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    Can you send me a link to what you're taking or the name..? Thanks !
    Demonize by beast biotech AAR

2. Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Just buy LGI, I did.
    i did i got 2 75ct bottles
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i did i got 2 75ct bottles
    Me 2!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Just buy LGI, I did.
    I honestly don't know what LGI is...

5. It's a company.

Google LGI DMZ
    •   

6. I'm looking to find a new DMZ ASAP and throw it into this cycle and keep the tr3st at75/75/75/75 and run the DMZ for 4 weeks after I receive it

7. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    I'm looking to find a new DMZ ASAP and throw it into this cycle and keep the tr3st at75/75/75/75 and run the DMZ for 4 weeks after I receive it
    Beast biotech or Olympus labs from looking at the reviews ., try Olympus because i might look into there stuff later on down the road

8. http://www.nutri-verse.com/dmz-15-by-lgi/ would this be good? or should i get Olympus??

9. Good to Go

10. ok last quesiton..i bought the dmz in a deal with xtreme pct involved already.. if the dmz is bunk(possibly) should i buy a new pct or leave it

11. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    ok last quesiton..i bought the dmz in a deal with xtreme pct involved already.. if the dmz is bunk(possibly) should i buy a new pct or leave it
    Xtreme PcT is weak .., use Wicked PCT or GV1 from AnabolicAndrogenicReasearch.co m

12. you, without a doubt, need a SERM for pct with that cycle.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    you, without a doubt, need a SERM for pct with that cycle.
    That's what I thought , so I bought clomid but the dude from AAR says that all I need is there PCT

14. Quote Originally Posted by Yodambomb View Post
    That's what I thought , so I bought clomid but the dude from AAR says that all I need is there PCT
    well he's wrong. probably because they don't sell serms, but anybody worth listening to would have recommended their otc pct product be used along side a serm protocol.
    that or he's just an idiot.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    http://www.nutri-verse.com/dmz-15-by-lgi/ would this be good? or should i get Olympus??
    If you're running our tr3st, why not go for our dymethazi9e?

Nothing wrong with LGI, but just curious....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post

well he's wrong. probably because they don't sell serms, but anybody worth listening to would have recommended their otc pct product be used along side a serm protocol.
    that or he's just an idiot.
    Yup

17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    If you're running our tr3st, why not go for our dymethazi9e? Nothing wrong with LGI, but just curious....
    Price difference.. Already started might as well just 25 and complete this cycle rather then 50 and have to extend it longer

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    you, without a doubt, need a SERM for pct with that cycle.
    I have clomid set up for 50/50/25/25 is that good? With Xtreme pct on the side

19. Clomid 50x4 weeks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by FreakJay View Post
    I have clomid set up for 50/50/25/25 is that good? With Xtreme pct on the side
    This will be plenty, I don't like those OTC AI"s but that's up to you.

Except formeron.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    This will be plenty, I don't like those OTC AI"s but that's up to you. Except formeron.
    I'm running Formeron 2nd week through pct or stop when cycle is over?

22. I'd use the formeron in pct over that other AI.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I'd use the formeron in pct over that other AI.
    This.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...-formeron.html

use the code SOCIAL for an extra 10% off.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I'd use the formeron in pct over that other AI.
    my pct is trt

25. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    my pct is trt
    Ha Ha I knew that for you!

26. here's my dmz i got in the mail today. here's a recap, i bought it frm a place called muscle depot frm eBay. i got 2 bottles for 39.99 which kinda made me think they were knockoff. the bottle is small compared to other ph's I've purchased i put next to water bottle so u can get an idea also snapped a pic of the caps, they are white with a white powder inside. what do you think?
    Name:  image-2385803833.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  89.5 KB

Name:  image-3644315116.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  69.0 KB

27. I would never trust ebay.... coulda spent an extra $20 for better product and a piece of mind
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I would never trust ebay.... coulda spent an extra $20 for better product and a piece of mind
    ya i know piece of mind is priceless

29. I buy MOST of my stuff from ebay. I've NEVER been beat. just look at the store's profile and feedback. some of them ebay stores have been in business for years and have almost perfect feedback. I really don't see where the bad rep comes from. I'm not an ebay fanboy, they charge 10% to sell on there which is too much, but all of the stores I've dealt with on there were good.
    and that looks like the lgi dmz to me. you could just try a couple of them. if its real, you should be able to tell.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post
    I buy MOST of my stuff from ebay. I've NEVER been beat. just look at the store's profile and feedback. some of them ebay stores have been in business for years and have almost perfect feedback. I really don't see where the bad rep comes from. I'm not an ebay fanboy, they charge 10% to sell on there which is too much, but all of the stores I've dealt with on there were good.
    and that looks like the lgi dmz to me. you could just try a couple of them. if its real, you should be able to tell.
    Ok....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. On week 2 of extreme dmz No gains !!!! Any help please
    By tonymarco134 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:29 AM