Xtreme Dmz no gains?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
here's my dmz i got in the mail today. here's a recap, i bought it frm a place called muscle depot frm eBay. i got 2 bottles for 39.99 which kinda made me think they were knockoff. the bottle is small compared to other ph's I've purchased i put next to water bottle so u can get an idea also snapped a pic of the caps, they are white with a white powder inside. what do you think?
image-2385803833.jpg

image-3644315116.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would never trust ebay.... coulda spent an extra $20 for better product and a piece of mind

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
I buy MOST of my stuff from ebay. I've NEVER been beat. just look at the store's profile and feedback. some of them ebay stores have been in business for years and have almost perfect feedback. I really don't see where the bad rep comes from. I'm not an ebay fanboy, they charge 10% to sell on there which is too much, but all of the stores I've dealt with on there were good.
and that looks like the lgi dmz to me. you could just try a couple of them. if its real, you should be able to tell.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I buy MOST of my stuff from ebay. I've NEVER been beat. just look at the store's profile and feedback. some of them ebay stores have been in business for years and have almost perfect feedback. I really don't see where the bad rep comes from. I'm not an ebay fanboy, they charge 10% to sell on there which is too much, but all of the stores I've dealt with on there were good.
and that looks like the lgi dmz to me. you could just try a couple of them. if its real, you should be able to tell.
Ok....

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I buy MOST of my stuff from ebay. I've NEVER been beat. just look at the store's profile and feedback. some of them ebay stores have been in business for years and have almost perfect feedback. I really don't see where the bad rep comes from. I'm not an ebay fanboy, they charge 10% to sell on there which is too much, but all of the stores I've dealt with on there were good. and that looks like the lgi dmz to me. you could just try a couple of them. if its real, you should be able to tell.
ya the guy i bought frm had zero bad reviews and like 2500 good/excellent reviews

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
look, I don't know what your f*ckin problem is, you called me a liar the other day, now another smart*ssed remark. well, you asked for it *sshole.
i'll tell you who I don't trust. people that try and rip off newbs with dhea products. this is from the website of the company you are repping for.

"M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.

This is the best mass building supplement on the market"

what a joke. its DHEA and erase. the rest of the products are equally a scam.
I'd blow my f*ckin brains out before I'd sink to the level of ripping off newbs who don't know any better just to make a buck.

FreakJay

Awards
look, I don't know what your f*ckin problem is, you called me a liar the other day, now another smart*ssed remark. well, you asked for it *sshole. i'll tell you who I don't trust. people that try and rip off newbs with dhea products. this is from the website of the company you are repping for. "M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen. This is the best mass building supplement on the market" what a joke. its DHEA and erase. the rest of the products are equally a scam. I'd blow my f*ckin brains out before I'd sink to the level of ripping off newbs who don't know any better just to make a buck.
I respect you for this Jethro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with dhea isomer pro hormones except that they're expensive.
Anyone who thinks they aren't effective, doesn't know what they are saying.

You gotta pay to play.

800mg e/d of 4-dhea plus 600mg of 1-dhea would be a great 6-8 week cycle.
Expensive, yes. Cheaper options, yes.
Ineffective,no.
Only newbs who don't know any better would say otherwise.

FreakJay

Awards
Does anyone know how long I can add to this cycle once the LGI arrives? I haven't gained a pound from this Xtreme bullsh*t

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
How long have you been on?
What exactly are you running now?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nothing wrong with dhea isomer pro hormones except that they're expensive.
Anyone who thinks they aren't effective, doesn't know what they are saying.

You gotta pay to play.

800mg e/d of 4-dhea plus 600mg of 1-dhea would be a great 6-8 week cycle.
Expensive, yes. Cheaper options, yes.
Ineffective,no.
Only newbs who don't know any better would say otherwise.
Iv ran 4-dhea and much higher doses than you stated and its really not that effective. Extremely expensive? Yes.
Compared to other options on the market it is basically worthless.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iv ran 4-dhea and much higher doses than you stated and its really not that effective. Extremely expensive? Yes.
Compared to other options on the market it is basically worthless.
I'm sorry you don't know how to properly use pro hormones and your run of 4dhea at what ever supposed dosage you ran didn't work out for you.
It isn't worthless, but I wouldn't expect some one with such lacking knowledge on androgenic/anabolic to understand.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm sorry you don't know how to properly use pro hormones and your run of 4dhea at what ever supposed dosage you ran didn't work out for you.
It isn't worthless, but I wouldn't expect some one with such lacking knowledge on androgenic/anabolic to understand.

I have been using ds/Ph/AAS for quite some time and have always run my cycles properly. Getting great results with little to no side effects as I know how to handle them. I run my compounds at correct dosages and I understand how they work in my body. This is how to properly use prohormones.
Comon man, lets act like big boys.
Not everyone is going to like a compound, get over it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using ds/Ph/AAS for quite some time and have always run my cycles properly. Getting great results with little to no side effects as I know how to handle them. I run my compounds at correct dosages and I understand how they work in my body. This is how to properly use prohormones.
Comon man, lets act like big boys.
Not everyone is going to like a compound, get over it.
You are stating dhea isomer pro hormones are worthless, when that is not the truth.
If you feel it's worthless for you, great. Sorry it doesn't work well for you, but don't make such broad statements for everyone. Imo, it makes you look like a parrot.

Ive used test e, prop, 4androstenediol, 4-dhea, an esterfied 4dhea.
I think they are all beneficial.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You are stating dhea isomer pro hormones are worthless, when that is not the truth.
If you feel it's worthless for you, great. Sorry it doesn't work well for you, but don't make such broad statements for everyone. Imo, it makes you look like a parrot.

Ive used test e, prop, 4androstenediol, 4-dhea, an esterfied 4dhea.
I think they are all beneficial.
I should have worded it differently.
I feel there are better options on the market, and i personally don't think it's right to market dhea pro hormones as the "best" muscle building "supplement". It's misleading.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I should have worded it differently. I feel there are better options on the market, and i personally don't think it's right to market dhea pro hormones as the "best" muscle building "supplement". It's misleading.[/QUOTE

Probably more natural than the 17a prohormones (methyl)

FreakJay

Awards
im running this at 32mg daily.. i think im gona bump it up to 48 for a couple days if i feel nothing or see nothing im gonna hop onto lgi and run that for another 3 weeks since this is pretty much underdosed or just complete bunk.. im runnig tr3st on side at 75mg and formeron and cel cycle assist

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since you gained no results, you're saying the trest and formestane are also bunk?

Cause both formestane ( pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone ) and trest ( methyl nor testosterone) are enough to see noticeable gains quickly.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since you gained no results, you're saying the trest and formestane are also bunk?

Cause both formestane ( pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone ) and trest ( methyl nor testosterone) are enough to see noticeable gains quickly.
Was thinking the exact same thing.

And I can tell everyone that our tr3st is legit, just came off it....noticed it almost directly.

FreakJay

Awards
So since you gained no results, you're saying the trest and formestane are also bunk? Cause both formestane ( pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone ) and trest ( methyl nor testosterone) are enough to see noticeable gains quickly.
No I'm definitely seeing gains in strength which I believe to be from the tr3st I don't think that's bunk and I ordered the Formeron from nutri so I don't believe that's bunk either... Just the DMZ unfortunately lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see strength gains from using a new pre workout.
Just saying.

I'm not implying trest or formestane is bunk. But might be something else.

I guess we'll see when your lgi dzine gets here, as I've used it, and it's good.

FreakJay

Awards
I see strength gains from using a new pre workout. Just saying. I'm not implying trest or formestane is bunk. But might be something else. I guess we'll see when your lgi dzine gets here, as I've used it, and it's good.
on my halo cycle I gained 15 lbs kept 10.. I don't know what I can be doing wrong on this one

FreakJay

Awards
I started LGI DMZ last night only took 2 capsules and I'm 2 lbs up... That AT Xtreme was definitely bunk

FreakJay

Awards
is there any specific pct product preferred? not even gonna bother wasting my time witht he xtreme pct im using clomid at 50/50/25/25

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check out sup3r pct to stack with the clomid

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
look, I don't know what your f*ckin problem is, you called me a liar the other day, now another smart*ssed remark. well, you asked for it *sshole.
i'll tell you who I don't trust. people that try and rip off newbs with dhea products. this is from the website of the company you are repping for.

"M1D Andro is a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.

This is the best mass building supplement on the market"

what a joke. its DHEA and erase. the rest of the products are equally a scam.
I'd blow my f*ckin brains out before I'd sink to the level of ripping off newbs who don't know any better just to make a buck.
Just saw this....
First off change your tampon, kick back a cosmo and relax. I did not call you a liar nor was my "ok" comment being smart azzed. Secondly, our products do not scam nor do I scam anyone in the likes of what your accusing. Simply put, if you dont like them dont fuking use them, plenty of people enjoy them and provide positive feedback so your opinion means nothing to me.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
epi took about 3 weeks to kick in what about lgi dmz?