Anxiety

jfrosty

Awards
Hey I have a question on taking a test with anxiety? I've tried looking on the internet and I can't seem to find anything on it.

I've taken 3 cycles of halotest 25 and on my fourth cycle after 2 years of taking the halo. I decided to try out helladrol but within that second week of taking it, I started to have attacks. I've had now since the end of 2012 and I'm still taking medication for the anxiety attacks but low dosages. Now that I'm older I know to stay away from the ph's but I'm really considering on taking a test. Would it be safe to run test s 300 at low dosages?

Just looking for some advice.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test is going exasberate anxiety in high doses and you will need to pay close attention to e2 if you go that route. e2 is almost always culprit with anxiety and test.

jfrosty

Awards
So I need to watch out for the e2? I looked what e2 was and it says it has the chemical d-17 which was in helladrol. I'm not sure if it's in the sustanon. My buddy is the one who recommend the test. He knows a lot about it but the only thing he couldn't help me out about was the anxiety part. I've been working out for 2 years now without anything. I can't seem to gain any more weight and I'm always drain so I need a extra boost. I've taken pre workouts but that even jacks me up. My opinion pre workout is junk and really bad for you so I don't even like to take it. I'm just worried I might have an episode once it gets in my system but then again the medicine I'm proscribe to might cancel the anxiety. I've had test run and everything came back normal so I don't have nothing wrong myself.

Thanks for the help. I need all the knowledge before I actually consider on taking it

jfrosty

Awards
Well for the pct I'll be using hcg and nolva. The estrogen will probably act on my feelings which causes anxiety right? Lol I've tried asking a lot of friends about it but everyone's clueless. I'm seriously debating on asking a doctor. I don't think I'll get in trouble.

vinceisraw

Awards
Did the helladrol trigger anxiety you already had/make it worse or did you not have anxiety at all prior to helladrol and it caused anxiety that you still have today?