Milk intake

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hey so I am trying to stay on top of having some whole milk a few times a day. I was killing about a half gallon or more a day on my cycle but now that I'm on my post I'm trying to make sure that I'm getting the calorie intake an don't want to possibly take any chances of wasting any by drinking too much milk ...?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah... Bout to cut back on it tho since I'm on the post now . But I'm guessing that it's best not to do so as much while post cycling ...

bel1

Awards
make sure ur milk comes from huge buff cows and you'll be fine..

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I think that I should separate it well thruout the day and it won't give me the splatters in the middle of the day lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey so I am trying to stay on top of having some whole milk a few times a day. I was killing about a half gallon or more a day on my cycle but now that I'm on my post I'm trying to make sure that I'm getting the calorie intake an don't want to possibly take any chances of wasting any by drinking too much milk ...?
You should just quit. Everything.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Because I don't want to waste any protein intake . Everybody on here is all about that .

TrenLvr

Awards
I bulked using a gallon of milk a day and several meals a day. I gained 35lbs but a ton of fat and bloat. I no longer drink milk. It makes me bloat too much.

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
The thing about milk is that it should only be used during pct.... And none of that pansy @ss 2% either! Whole milk! Also be sure to have caber on hand coz too much can raise your prolactose levels..

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I couldn't find anything called Cabor . I'll look into the other recommendation that I got on here as well

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Wait this guy told bulk up on lactaid Milk .?

Anybody on here know anything about lactaid milk ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After I run methyl dienolone solo, I can sell you some fresh lactate milk.

Oh wait, you said lactaid. Nvm

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Wait this guy told bulk up on lactaid Milk .?

Anybody on here know anything about lactaid milk ?
Just that it's hands down THE most anabolic substance you'll find in the dairy isle!