Anabolic boob milk (serious)

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
So am lactose intolerant, was since I was a kid but breast fed on boob milk from my mom until I was 2 or so or something like that. I remember trying boob milk when my little brother was born and it was good, it's made for baby humans and cow milk for baby cows.

Babies grow really fast on that stuff, it's not just the protein and fat energy, but maybe the grow factor enzymes of designed to make baby boob milk drinker grow fast and strong. Like growth hormone type enzyme protein, digests better, better protein enzyme match?

My wife let me try some of her boob milk and it tastes good, I had a single glass of 4 oz or so and compared it to cow milk and it tasted like really creamy whole fat milk when refrigerated. I also tried it with the best chocolate mix and it tasted mostly the same, didn't make me have lactose intolerance symptoms as much.

I am not going to ask my wife and other women for a squirt of boob milk to experiment if it makes you grow muscle better than cows milk which you can drink with lactase enzyme from the Pharmacy to digest properly.

Beyond the protein, fat calories, and glucose in he boob milk has anyone every heard or knew anything about the growth hormone like enzyme factors present in human boob milk (make from a DNA enzyme branch more suited for human consumption?) Basically if it's made by the DNA enzyme system of the mother to make the same species/DNA match animal grow as optimally as possible, does it possibly have anabolic diet enzyme competitive muscle growth advantage over normal milk due to infant and species optimal nutrition enzyme and growth factor property?

Anyone ever heard or knew or had any experience with that, would take a lot of moms to test that human biology experiment, a 1 oz squirt from like 20 moms type thing lol. Am not going to even ask around to test it myself but my wife said in the old days moms would share and sell boob milk before formula to babies who were lactose intolerant to cows milk before that had teeth to eat food when they wouldn't have moms boob around to get food to grow and that soms moms would have more milk than the baby would want and would give/sell it like formula to other babies being baby sat when moms boob wasn't around.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even on formula babies grow fast. Lol it's not the milk. I seen a video on some dudes buying boob milk milk but I'm guessing it's more of a fetish. I'm sure its right up there with deer antler velvet. Ha wish it worked. I'd rather drink some titty milk then inject gear.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Even on formula babies grow fast. Lol it's not the milk. I seen a video on some dudes buying boob milk milk but I'm guessing it's more of a fetish. I'm sure its right up there with deer antler velvet. Ha wish it worked. I'd rather drink some titty milk then inject gear.
Haha same, I wish milk from the store worked like tren and didn't have side effects and still cost $5 bucks or so.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I asked my wife and she let me have a "gear made him say it" card pass on it so to speak. I was curious what the fresh boob taste was like for my son and it tasted like normal milk basically before you add cocoa in to make hot cocoa. If she ever sees this thread she'll she have a word with me for sure, baby's got her distracted, might get buried before she'd see it. Kids anabolic, grew twice as big in a few weeks or so. Anabolic as **** the ladies milk.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I asked my wife and she let me have a "gear made him say it" card pass on it so to speak. I was curious what the fresh boob taste was like for my son and it tasted like normal milk basically before you add cocoa in to make hot cocoa. If she ever sees this thread she'll she have a word with me for sure, baby's got her distracted, might get buried before she'd see it. Kids anabolic, grew twice as big in a few weeks or so. Anabolic as **** the ladies milk.
I have to warn you that I have seen studies or was it just a theory that men or males who become fathers to new born gets lower testosterone levels because with lower testosterone a male becomes more careful and is more likely to stay home more instead of being jacked up on testosterone and be out hunting and maybe even be tempted to mate with another female so given the chance.
With lower testosterone according to that theory, that is less likely to happen.
I am not gonna google around for studies but I think I myself did experience lower testosterone and ever since becoming a father I am very seldom out hunting at night with high testosterone tempting me to mate... :ROFLMAO:
I do strongly desire my sons mother though but very often it is a hassle how the little one gets in the way of my testosterones desire...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if remy or douche-tte makes a anabolic milk book .. i might look into it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I find that last picture for more androgenic than anabolic... BOOOIIINNNGGGGG!!!!

kira1357

Awards
I have to warn you that I have seen studies or was it just a theory that men or males who become fathers to new born gets lower testosterone levels because with lower testosterone a male becomes more careful and is more likely to stay home more instead of being jacked up on testosterone and be out hunting and maybe even be tempted to mate with another female so given the chance.
With lower testosterone according to that theory, that is less likely to happen.
I am not gonna google around for studies but I think I myself did experience lower testosterone and ever since becoming a father I am very seldom out hunting at night with high testosterone tempting me to mate... :ROFLMAO:
I do strongly desire my sons mother though but very often it is a hassle how the little one gets in the way of my testosterones desire...
This is true btw - works via increased prolactin inhibiting pulses of FH and LSH

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if the baby might get jacked on that getting absorbed in the titty milk, would be a lot for it much more micro dose per lb of body weight. Am not going to test that lol, second hand anabolic compound double transdermal transference, might accidently cause the baby to due a light cycle lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder if the baby might get jacked on that getting absorbed in the titty milk, would be a lot for it much more micro dose per lb of body weight. Am not going to test that lol, second hand anabolic compound double transdermal transference, might accidently cause the baby to due a light cycle lol
948FFEE1-125B-49A8-ACB4-68A1A65CDEFE.jpeg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is such a great job on that photo editing!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The sacrifices we make to get that extra size. I say go for for it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The sacrifices we make to get that extra size. I say go for for it !!
NOM NOM NOM!!!!
I'm just glad OP put "serious" in the thread title. I was concerned people were going to turn this topic into a joke.
LMAO! It actually made it even more funny. I remember back in the day when this was a widely believed thing. Right along with taking Orchic or whatever which was dessicated Bull Balls to increase testosterone.

Nothing magical in Mother's Milk except the fun of extraction. ;)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NOM NOM NOM!!!!
LMAO! It actually made it even more funny. I remember back in the day when this was a widely believed thing. Right along with taking Orchic or whatever which was dessicated Bull Balls to increase testosterone.

Nothing magical in Mother's Milk except the fun of extraction. ;)
Yep.

I found this "case study of one" very interesting, though.... Regarding (possible) cancer inhibition:

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep.

I found this "case study of one" very interesting, though.... Regarding (possible) cancer inhibition:

I don’t know if that’s the study, but one found it was colostrum in breast milk, I believe, that had cancer preventive properties in it. Which you can get without having to go directly to the tap, but what’s the fun in that.😜

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This post actually reminds me any time I want to make my daughter start giggling I can do it with 2 words... "Titty Milk" I said it during a conversation years ago and they cracked up, and will still just get to giggling over it. I can get them laughing so hard repeating it every time they almost stop laughing to the point they giggle themselves into a case of the hiccups. LMAO!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This post actually reminds me any time I want to make my daughter start giggling I can do it with 2 words... "Titty Milk" I said it during a conversation years ago and they cracked up, and will still just get to giggling over it. I can get them laughing so hard repeating it every time they almost stop laughing to the point they giggle themselves into a case of the hiccups. LMAO!

7ujrv6.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL
Honestly ... I don't aspire to ever see the video ..... But it makes s good meme!
:)
Ha, you should see it just to laugh at him trying to dance. It is really awkward and odd and you can tell he is feeling himself too, like he thinks he is straight up killing it. It circulated around for a while with everyone making fun of him. I do like some Drake songs but that was not one of them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha, you should see it just to laugh at him trying to dance. It is really awkward and odd and you can tell he is feeling himself too, like he thinks he is straight up killing it. It circulated around for a while with everyone making fun of him. I do like some Drake songs but that was not one of them.
LOL...
I might check it out.