SD Matrix Black + Matrix Milk + TMatrix and ALS

EpicMarty

Awards
Hi Guys
I was wondering if anyone has tried this Cycle, Ive ran standard SD Matrix back in 2013 and Anavar back in 2019 but yeah it’s completely different heh.
The Matrix Black has 30mg of Trenavar and 10mg of Superdrol though the place I brought it from is well known and to be honest the customer service is pretty spot on and adviced me that if you follow the the guidelines I’ll pretty much be alright.
I mean I’ve been out the gym a while and put on some weight thanks to lockdown and take aways but hey this is my 2nd week back so all going well.
Has anyone tried this cycle?
Not really sure if I should jump in the deep end
Thanks in advance people!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

on a serious note, please post labels .. i dont think most of us will know whats in them and dosages

EpicMarty

Awards

on a serious note, please post labels .. i dont think most of us will know whats in them and dosages
I took pics from my iPad hopefully you can make it out, unfortunate not super clear.

Took the best pics as I could, I’m still awaiting delivery at the moment.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are supposed to be cycle, post cycle, and on cycle support? It’s hard to make out the labels from that, but the on-cycle stuff might be alright. Definitely get a SERM for post cycle though.

EpicMarty

Awards
These are supposed to be cycle, post cycle, and on cycle support? It’s hard to make out the labels from that, but the on-cycle stuff might be alright. Definitely get a SERM for post cycle though.
I was thinking that but the company said everything in that bundle is all you need, perhaps I should wait until it get delivered and post clearer pictures.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best I could do, New to the forum so I’m sorry if I’m screwing things up.
Yeah pictures arent very clear .. but i searched .. so for others to comment on .. OP is basically being suggested SD+Trenavar to run 4 weeks at 20mg SD + 60mg Trenvar w/ milk thistle & 2 other weak dosage supplement and very weak test booster.

My thoughts .. i wouldnt run SD above 10mg .. you said you have ran it at 20mg w/ anavar 9 years ago ..still just my thoughts be wiser now that your old and have internert/forums to research

if you were do it .. pick up overall cycle support product like CEL cycle assist .. can get SNS blood pressureXT as well

def do a better PCT then what they are suggesting.. SERM + Cortisol control + Better testbooster.

just my thoughts.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking that but the company said everything in that bundle is all you need, perhaps I should wait until it get delivered and post clearer pictures.
Don't listen to them.
They just want your money.

EpicMarty

Awards
Yeah pictures arent very clear .. but i searched .. so for others to comment on .. OP is basically being suggested SD+Trenavar to run 4 weeks at 20mg SD + 60mg Trenvar w/ milk thistle & 2 other weak dosage supplement and very weak test booster.

My thoughts .. i wouldnt run SD above 10mg .. you said you have ran it at 20mg w/ anavar 9 years ago ..still just my thoughts be wiser now that your old and have internert/forums to research

if you were do it .. pick up overall cycle support product like CEL cycle assist .. can get SNS blood pressureXT as well

def do a better PCT then what they are suggesting.. SERM + Cortisol control + Better testbooster.

just my thoughts.
Since money is a little tight perhaps I should only take 1 as your saying the Pct and test is weak.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since money is a little tight perhaps I should only take 1 as your saying the Pct and test is weak.
If you haven’t purchased the stack .. u can find liquid roid + serm for that cost prolly

If ure outside of UK then you have more options from UK sites to get oral .. but if running a schedule 3 drug .. def recommend a serm during pct

EpicMarty

Awards
If you haven’t purchased the stack .. u can find liquid roid + serm for that cost prolly

If ure outside of UK then you have more options from UK sites to get oral .. but if running a schedule 3 drug .. def recommend a serm during pct
I have brought it, it arrives today heh.
The way he described it was this.
Take the SD Matrix Black ( 2 a day, in morning and evening )with the milk thistle for 4 weeks, then use the matrix test followed by the ALS, so in all it’s a 3 month cycle.
I’m still a bit sceptical about it to be honest as taking 60mg a day of Trenavar seems a little high for a beginner though the superdrol is 10mg a day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anytime you touch SD or Trenavar, you want to do a serm pct. Period.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have brought it, it arrives today heh.
The way he described it was this.
Take the SD Matrix Black ( 2 a day, in morning and evening )with the milk thistle for 4 weeks, then use the matrix test followed by the ALS, so in all it’s a 3 month cycle.
I’m still a bit sceptical about it to be honest as taking 60mg a day of Trenavar seems a little high for a beginner though the superdrol is 10mg a day.
i kinda figured you had bought it already .. usually people buy first and ask advice second .. not just you, i did the same back in 2004 lol

they can explain it how ever they want it .. they make $ of you

Trenavar 60mg should be the least of your concern when you are taking 10mg SD per cap

you have to keep in mind .. your cycle might be the most perfect and those guys who told you " not too worry and bundle is all you need " they will seem perfectly 100% right .. but do you know the long term side effects or even short term whats it gonna do to you right after you hop off
( without pre, intra, post blood work .. impossible to tell )

At the end choice is your .. sacrifice your short term gains and not worry about future problems or be smart and learn from others .. understand $ is tight, continue to save up .. save the supplement stack you dont have to run it

is your goal stepping on a stage quickly ?

EpicMarty

Awards
i kinda figured you had bought it already .. usually people buy first and ask advice second .. not just you, i did the same back in 2004 lol

they can explain it how ever they want it .. they make $ of you

Trenavar 60mg should be the least of your concern when you are taking 10mg SD per cap

you have to keep in mind .. your cycle might be the most perfect and those guys who told you " not too worry and bundle is all you need " they will seem perfectly 100% right .. but do you know the long term side effects or even short term whats it gonna do to you right after you hop off
( without pre, intra, post blood work .. impossible to tell )

At the end choice is your .. sacrifice your short term gains and not worry about future problems or be smart and learn from others .. understand $ is tight, continue to save up .. save the supplement stack you dont have to run it

is your goal stepping on a stage quickly ?
Oh no I put on weight during lock down lol and even tho I’m 42 I still have the mindset of a 25 year old ( it’s got me in a lot of trouble lol) but as you said being older I should be more wiser.
I don’t plan on taking 2 pills per day since 60mg Trenavar seems a lot and the Superdrol well 20mg is really for the experienced athletes right?
What brand items do you recommend?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh no I put on weight during lock down lol and even tho I’m 42 I still have the mindset of a 25 year old ( it’s got me in a lot of trouble lol) but as you said being older I should be more wiser.
I don’t plan on taking 2 pills per day since 60mg Trenavar seems a lot and the Superdrol well 20mg is really for the experienced athletes right?
What brand items do you recommend?
brawn, fusion are most popular ones .. i dont think its about trusting the brand .. its just looking at the label and seeing whats in it and what to run for cycle supports/pct

like other brand can offer you same exact stuff for same price .. but brand might suggest you a better pct/support supplements.

SD is one of the cheapest raws, so i dont think anyone would cheat that .. and having a lil SD in almost anything you will feel the product .. whether its a good or bad product

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD is one of the cheapest raws, so i dont think anyone would cheat that ..
Man, SD has been faked .... Or just Bunk, so many times over the last 5 years or so.
And Ironically enough, so has a SD variant called "SD Matrix".

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, SD has been faked .... Or just Bunk, so many times over the last 5 years or so.
And Ironically enough, so has a SD variant called "SD Matrix".

EpicMarty

Awards
brawn, fusion are most popular ones .. i dont think its about trusting the brand .. its just looking at the label and seeing whats in it and what to run for cycle supports/pct

like other brand can offer you same exact stuff for same price .. but brand might suggest you a better pct/support supplements.

SD is one of the cheapest raws, so i dont think anyone would cheat that .. and having a lil SD in almost anything you will feel the product .. whether its a good or bad product
Thanks a lot fella for the advice though I do have one more question.
Sometimes I have to take a painkiller in the morning thanks to my job to stop the arch of my feet hurting so badly, would taking a painkiller during the day be a really bad idea while on this stuff? Or would the milk thistle help with that too?