A Gallon Of Milk A Day

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A lot of smaller guys here who are worried about which plant steroid or what insect hormone to take would benefit greatly from hopping on Starting Strength Novice and downing a gallon of milk a day.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Milk..........? Really? Everybody knows a gallon of ice cream/day will give you the gains.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Milk..........? Really? Everybody knows a gallon of ice cream/day will give you the gains.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to do a pint of ice cream a day but I think it would be pretty unhealthy. maybe if I make my own

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of smaller guys here who are worried about which plant steroid or what insect hormone to take would benefit greatly from hopping on Starting Strength Novice and downing a gallon of milk a day.

You're welcome.
How about a gallon of egg whites a day?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, here's a old bulking approach from 30 years ago that everyone already knows, your welcome!
Exactly, it’s 2022 and we got black liver from pms

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arnold said milk is for babies. Real men drink beer!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if by greatly benefit you mean get fat as ****, and to do so fast as ****, then hell yeah

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alot of smaller men responding in this thread that can't squat 2 plates.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just ordered a compressor ice cream maker. gonna be making low sugar protein ice cream.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arnold said milk is for babies but when he put out diets they regularly had milk in them
he also eats the egg shell! in a recent-ish house tour he shows himself making a smoothie and he just throws the whole egg in

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smart move. He didn’t want any competition lol
I'm pretty sure he was joking anyways. the full quote follows with something like "when you grow up, you learn to drink beer"

obviously beer isn't great for body building so I don't think he was giving serious answers. I think he did used to play mind games with others though so it's possible that he was doing disinformation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure he was joking anyways. the full quote follows with something like "when you grow up, you learn to drink beer"

obviously beer isn't great for body building so I don't think he was giving serious answers. I think he did used to play mind games with others though so it's possible that he was doing disinformation
Arnold's entire life and career was a mind game. He's smart and sneaky and he mastered putting those 2 things together in everything he did

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I love milk and drink a few cups a day. I feel it helps with my recovery.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what kind of milk does everyone do? my current favorite in my area is horizon organic grass fed. anyone do an A2 type?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Next week trying eating 2 dozen unfertilized eggs a day.
I always thought it was the fertilized eggs that were more anabolic 😂

There's even a product out that is just fertilized egg powder.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always thought it was the fertilized eggs that were more anabolic

interesting it doesn't have the whites

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

BALUT...it was a very common street food when i lived in PI

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

His Jim beam training video was pretty funny as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what kind of milk does everyone do? my current favorite in my area is horizon organic grass fed. anyone do an A2 type?
Fairlife milk, when I'm not trying to loose weight I'm regularly drinking a bottle a day to eod, I put it in my oats, my shakes, I use it to make protein ice cream and pudding. I drink a glass in the middle of the night when I wake up.

All through high school I regularly drank between a half and full Gallon of whole milk every day for the simple fact that I like milk, but as I got older I can't handle all the lactose and milk fat anymore

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If the price wasn't so rediculous I would buy it, nothing wrong with a good egg protein

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Horizon’s milk is the ****! Great taste. Unfortunately I did a good sensitivity test and cow’s milk is a no go for me. I drink oat milk now. I think it’s tastes way better than almond milk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That Horizon’s milk is the ****! Great taste. Unfortunately I did a good sensitivity test and cow’s milk is a no go for me. I drink oat milk now. I think it’s tastes way better than almond milk.
I did one of those too, it basically told me no milk, no red sauce, no spicy....... So I threw the results in the garbage lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did one of those too, it basically told me no milk, no red sauce, no spicy....... So I threw the results in the garbage lol
it told you no nightshades? that's a rough one to avoid (tomatoes)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it told you no nightshades? that's a rough one to avoid (tomatoes)
No, it has something to do with acidic stuff and spicy stuff, I have IBS and they isolated the milk, acidic and spicy. Honestly it doesn't matter what it told me because I'm not giving up foods I like unless there going to kill me, there's ways around it.

I drink milk and light cream daily, I have Red sauce 1-2 times a week and I put hot sauce on everything lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lactose free milk, pro and prebiotics, digestive enzymes. Eating a couple chunks of pineapple with certain meals.

I get by, just a little gassy 🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any less is slacking, any more is gluttony, unless it's Saturday

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha! I was having some issues as far as sinuses and stomach. If I ate some peanut butter and crackers and drank a glass of milk, by the time I was done I sounded like I had a sinus infection. I’m cutting out all the **** I have allergies to for about 2 more months then reintroduce them slowly to see if I can tolerate it. I even switched to vegan protein. I don’t think the results of vegan protein is comparable to whey. My muscles feel way fuller with whey then with vegan protein.