Havoc

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Funny username to post content ratio... if your pee was brown, you weren't drinking enough. Plain and simple. It's very easy to get dehydrated on cycle. Ask me how I know.... I got kidney stones on an SD cycle because I wasn't drinking enough.
    My pee didnt turn brown till the last week. I was drinking more than 2 gallons a day. I chalk it up to that 40mg was taking a toll on my liver. When I went back to 30 it started looking better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Have you gone through his posts? This guy is everywhere just got off epi a month ago jumps onto a SD clone then wants to go from SD to injecting sust 2 weeks into his cycle cause he isn't seeing the gains he wants lol
    Hahaha....this is funny! I got 25 posts to date since last year! This sounds like I am everywhere. I posted 2 topics!!

This is the problem with forums these days. You took the time to look up my posts before "insulting" but yet didnt take the time to help me out with your experience.. Thanks man!

Im stopping my clone not because im not seeing my gains I WANT, it is becuase I am not seeing anything at all.

To those that are wonderings about my nuts so bad! My boys are doing just fine!

I ran Havoc. Loved it so much I bought another bottle for later because it is discontinued now. Thought I would give some input on it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Clomid is a SERM. And in case you were not implying that it is not, it is also safe to throw in some DAA while using clomid.
    Also, did you use a SERM? Not adding a natural test booster into your PCT will not produce the total loss of gains in terms of weight that you suffered. You either:
    a) did not use a SERM
    or
    b) your SERM was bunk.

Either way, hope you have better luck next time..
    Yes I know clomid is a serm. I said to get Clomid to help raise test levels and a long with another serm like Nolva.

I used Tamoxofen citrate tabs for a month during pct.

4. Cool. Yeah, I use clomid along with Nolva to do just that, but idk if it helps that much haha.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Cool. Yeah, I use clomid along with Nolva to do just that, but idk if it helps that much haha.
    Better safe than sorry. I was always told that if you dont get your natural test right from the start you will lose your gains.
    •   

6. PH noob checking in.

Can someone tell me why an AI is needed while already taking a SERM PCT?
    Dont they both have similar purposes?

Thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    PH noob checking in.

Can someone tell me why an AI is needed while already taking a SERM PCT?
    Dont they both have similar purposes?

Thanks
    Sort of lol
    Here read this
    http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_onl..._and_ai_sticky
    Why not zoidberg?

8. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Good read, thanks!

Now i know the difference, but since I'm a little simple, I still don't know why both would be required during PCT.
    Is it because SERMs just block the receptor yet AI's actually inhibit the conversion into estrogen (thereby reducing estrogen before it even reaches the receptor)?

Wouldn't just a SERM on its own be sufficient?

9. Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Good read, thanks!

Now i know the difference, but since I'm a little simple, I still don't know why both would be required during PCT.
    Is it because SERMs just block the receptor yet AI's actually inhibit the conversion into estrogen (thereby reducing estrogen before it even reaches the receptor)?

Wouldn't just a SERM on its own be sufficient?
    Lol I think that's your homework assignment but yeah basically serms block while you hpta is starting up and the AI kills excess when testosterone production is back up and it starts to aromatise I believe.. but there is a lot more to it... just Google your question
    "Why take a AI and serm in pct" and you will have a lot to read lol
    Why not zoidberg?

10. Ok guys I had to hold off on my havoc because of an injury. Why take it if I can't go 100% right? I got my nolva and I'm ready to go. I am running conquer the gauntlet (a 4 mile obstacle course) with some friends at the end of the month so I will be running to get geared up for it. What do you guys think about cardio on havoc. I know it raises bp but what do you guys think?

11. Havoc can give you bad back and calf pumps. Last cycle I could not even play a soccer match...so I would not use it in your case.

12. I never had a BP issue with it and I do have that issue on a lot of DS /pH cycles I'm just prone to it...that being said it was never that bad for my cardio honestly the best thing for cardio I have tried is Furuza and 11oxo, well they didn't help my cardio but they did not hurt it either.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

13. Thanks. I've waited this long I might just wait until after the race. That will give me a little more time to get back to where I was before I jacked my hand up. Even though I really want to start now so I can start tearing the gym up.

14. Ok guys started my havoc today. I'm starting at 198.7 lbs ill let you know where I end up at and how it goes.

15. I don't know why people are so obsessed with bodyweight.....positive changes in body composition is what really matters. If you add scale weight and its not fat, great....if you recomp or get really cut up, great....there is way too much emphasis on weight. Everybody is different, from 5'4" to 6'4" etc....and all manner of bone structures from small to large...weight doesn't mean shyt. not @anybody, just a random rant that ended up here

16. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I don't know why people are so obsessed with bodyweight.....positive changes in body composition is what really matters. If you add scale weight and its not fat, great....if you recomp or get really cut up, great....there is way too much emphasis on weight. Everybody is different, from 5'4" to 6'4" etc....and all manner of bone structures from small to large...weight doesn't mean shyt. not @anybody, just a random rant that ended up here
    Oh I mostly agree, but with a few obvious exceptions.. I used to fight so making weight was the goal at that time and make weight for light heavy for a contest etc..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Oh I mostly agree, but with a few obvious exceptions.. I used to fight so making weight was the goal at that time and make weight for light heavy for a contest etc..
    yes the only exceptions are when you are trying to make weight for a fight or competition (but then again we are not speaking in relative terms with gaining on cycle vs. cutting for a competition)....and of course when you are a teen or early 20's guy who weighs 125 lbs soaking wet . That is why I was going to add "past a certain point".....that point being your first 30-40 lbs on your skinny ass that many of us had to put on, while using a scale daily (or hourly lol).

18. I personally pay far more attention to the mirror then the scale. As I mentioned at the beginning o this thread I have pretty good body composition. I have had a small amount of abdominal fat show up that hasn't been there in the past, but I guess that's part of getting older. So I figure weight is the best way to convey progress via text. But yes my goal is to add lean mass. F#€k what I weigh as long as I add goo weight and strength.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocktown View Post
    I personally pay far more attention to the mirror then the scale. As I mentioned at the beginning o this thread I have pretty good body composition. I have had a small amount of abdominal fat show up that hasn't been there in the past, but I guess that's part of getting older. So I figure weight is the best way to convey progress via text. But yes my goal is to add lean mass. F#€k what I weigh as long as I add goo weight and strength.
    That is the problem, you can't convey body composition on the internet (w/o pics that is)....but you can type out a weight and BF%....but damn, big boned guys weigh a lot more than small boned guys when they have identical musculature. Then the smaller boned guy is made to feel inadequate due to there being a 20 lb or more discrepancy in bone weight. Much of this game is keeping your BW in a certain zone, and changing body composition....or even maintaining what you got...very little time is spent actually gaining muscle, or we'd all look like Kai Green or something

20. Agreed. I'm 6'1" and 198. People are usually surprised when I tell them what I weight because they think I weigh more. I work construction, my weight can literally change 5lbs by the end of the day during the summer. Just from water weight. If you always worried about the scale you would drive yourself crazy. To me it's all about looking good and being strong as hell.

21. Ok maybe this was a newbie mistake.... I drank one cup of coffee this morning now my blood pressure is out of wack. Is it going to be like this the whole time or will my body adjust?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rocktown View Post
    Ok maybe this was a newbie mistake.... I drank one cup of coffee this morning now my blood pressure is out of wack. Is it going to be like this the whole time or will my body adjust?
    Define "out of whack"

23. It felt high. I was kind of on the verge of a head rush if that makes sense. But it seems to of planed out now. Maybe I just can't have coffee, or need to wait a couple days to have coffee. Which sucks because I usually drink most of a pot every morning. Any insight would be helpful.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rocktown View Post
    It felt high. I was kind of on the verge of a head rush if that makes sense. But it seems to of planed out now. Maybe I just can't have coffee, or need to wait a couple days to have coffee. Which sucks because I usually drink most of a pot every morning. Any insight would be helpful.
    Kudos for keeping an eye out for symptoms but you need numbers to know that it's in fact high. A baseline bp before cycle(including after coffee) would be good in the future. If you don't have access to a bp cuff, you may have to drop by a pharmacy waiting area every so often or buy one. You will know when its dangerously high(headaches, bloody noses, pulse pounding so hard its waking you up when resting, etc) but again numbers tell the story. Genetics do play a part here, and I encourage anyone who's actually tested this to chime in, but celery seed and Hawthorne berries are helpful, but the only bp-lowering aid other than pharmaceutical for me is niacin(in NADH form) and L-arginine AKG. Again, I can state they have worked far better but think of the variables during my trials using different compounds... Stress, caffeine intake, different compounds, water weight, thyroid function, the list could go on and on. Find what works for you but you won't have much to go off without baseline and on-cycle BP's.

25. My blood pressure is normally great. 123/80. Last week. I never thought to check it after coffee, because its never been an issue. I have a pharmacy 1.5 blocks from my house. Going to stop by next time I leave the house. Thanks.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rocktown View Post
    My blood pressure is normally great. 123/80. Last week. I never thought to check it after coffee, because its never been an issue. I have a pharmacy 1.5 blocks from my house. Going to stop by next time I leave the house. Thanks.
    It's going to be higher on cycle. I won't do anything over 160 systolic or 85 diastolic. I will take further action at that point. Mine is usually where yours is now that I monitor it closely.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    It's going to be higher on cycle. I won't do anything over 160 systolic or 85 diastolic. I will take further action at that point. Mine is usually where yours is now that I monitor it closely.
    My parameters are a slight bit lower than yours....if I hit 150 and/or 85 I get concerned and pop another BP pill But I do get light headed with both low and high BP (mostly low BP), along with possible head rush effect.....the high BP is usually accompanied by a headache and some fuzzy long distance vision though (like the headache is making you squint to see clearly).

28. Hawthorne berry and celery seed extract are very effective at controlling Bp. Hawthorne takes 1-2 weeks to take effect. Celery seed starts working pretty much right off the bat. Cel makes cycle assist which contains both ingredients as well as cholesterol, and prostate protection and its pretty affordable. I usually preload this 2 weeks before any cycle makes a huge difference IMO.

29. I don't know why people say hawthorn takes a few weeks to take effect, every time I've used it I get drops in BP within the first few days right down to normal. I am using the extract, and its from a reputable company, so that might have something to do with it (maybe others are not using the extract or using some shyt brand).

30. Ok. Maybe I am over thinking this, but I need some advice on when to take my doses. I'm taking 30 a day. I take my first dose at 5:30 am (I walk out my door at 6 for work.) then I go to the gym at 5 so I take my next dose at 4:30 pm. Then I go to bed at 9 so I take my next dose at about 8. It seems like my doses aren't sprea out enough. Like unsaid maybe I'm over thinking it. Thank you for your advice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
  2. Havoc
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
  3. Havoc/m-trn 4week ********
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs