Havoc

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so this morning when I cracked the seal on my tamoxifen I realized I didn't know what I was doing. I assumed I would just squirt I mL (20 mg) in my mouth and be done, but it didn't smell like anything I wanted to take straight. So I squirted it in a glass of water and drank it. Is this right? And also should I split the dose morning and evening or just all in the morning. I looked around but couldn't find any info. I guess I'm the only one this clueless. Thanks In advance for bailing me out again guys.
1ml per day. All at once.
1/2 ml per day weeks 3/4
PM me.

Rocktown

Awards
I'm a little over a week into my pct and I haven't lost any weight an my strength seems the same . So I'm assuming I put in solid weight that ill be able to maintain. I'm still feeling good so pct is goin great. I would suggest havoc as a first cycle to anyone. I'm going to try something a little stonger next time just for fun.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Fun" may not describe SD or M1T very well. ;)
Congrats. There's a reason a lot of us love epi.

Rocktown

Awards
Thanks. Ill keep that in mind. I was thinking about super DMz 2. I've heard good things. But might just go with epi again. If it will be easier.

deadliftz

Awards
Strong results man, you've got me very excited to start my epistane cycle!

Rocktown

Awards
Yeah, I loved it and felt great the whole time. My mind did play some tricks on me a couple time, but that was just from being paranoid and this being my first cycle.

Rocktown

Awards
Still making gains through pct. this stuff was exactly what I needed to push me past my platue and jump start my gains.