PCT Advice

csayer

Awards
There appears to be so much contradictory information out there on the forums about wether you need a SERM for PCT after an Epistane cycle , some say 'yes' ,some say 'no' and others say it is entirely dependant on dosage ,cycle length and if you are stacking.

If I outline my dosage and cycle length etc. I would be grateful for any input as to what is necessary for PCT and what is recommended.

I have been running Havoc for 3 days so far and using up an old bottle of MMv2 alongside it.

Dosage of Havoc:
30/30/30/40

Dosage of MMv2:
5 caps first 2 days (before starting havoc) then 3 a day until bottle runs out (I estimate i will be able to run it for the first 2 weeks).

Please advice on PCT and make recommendations for dosages of Havoc if necessary.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Friend has run Sd and just used formestane in pct with no serm and test boosters successfully. I would use clomid however. Better safe then sorry right?
Successfully eh? Got bloods to back that up? SD shuts me down hardcore every time. Serm is a MUST. If you don't use one, you are doing permanent damage to your body's endocrine system. Even with hdrol. Sure you might not notice anything right away (although you probably will) but don't come crying to the board when you're a limp dick a couple years later. Serm is a must ALWAYS when it comes to hormones. They will all shut you down. Even "mild compounds"

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I don't understand why people wouldn't use a Serm. It is standard protocol in pct, it is widely available at reliable research sites, and it's not terribly expensive (considering how valuable it is to your body). It makes no sense. Do you wanna **** up your hormones forever with a negative feedback loop? Go ahead, go OTC pct for your SD or epi cycle. Myself, I will go with what works. Serm all the way. I don't want to be on TRT when I'm 28

csayer

Awards
Cheers for the quick replies lads.
From reading sounds as though a SERM is a must for an SD cycle, it seemed as though the only compound people were ok without one with was Epistane but a I suppose better safe than sorry !
I have heard of a few running successful PCT after Epistane with an ATD product and a natty test booster , which was my initial idea (bought erase and t9-11) but sounds as though a SERM may be an investment! Any preferences on SERMS ? bearing in mind Havoc is technically an anti-E and 'supposedly' a mild compound.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Cheers for the quick replies lads.
From reading sounds as though a SERM is a must for an SD cycle it seemed as though the only compound people were ok without one with was Epistane but a I suppose better safe than sorry !
I have heard of a few running successful PCT after Epistane with an ATD product and a natty test booster , which was my initial idea (bought erase and t9-11) but sounds as though a SERM may be an investment! Any preferences on SERMS ? bearing in mind Havoc is technical an anti-E and 'supposedly'
Successful is a relative word in this case. Unless these people had bloods that showed full recovery of their test levels after an OTC post cycle, I will believe it when I see it.

Also I like clomid and torem. Pretty much everyone that uses torem sticks with it but I still like to throw in clomid. It works for me.

And finally, havoc is not an anti estrogen. I used to think this too. But jbry corrected me on that one. It is no more anti estrogenic that other dht related compounds. Which isn't a lot really. Nothing negligible. And certainly nothing comparable to aromasin or letro. But it does not convert to estrogen. That doesn't mean you won't have any estrogenic sides though

csayer

Awards
Successful is a relative word in this case. Unless these people had bloods that showed full recovery of their test levels after an OTC post cycle, I will believe it when I see it.

Also I like clomid and torem. Pretty much everyone that uses torem sticks with it but I still like to throw in clomid. It works for me.

And finally, havoc is not an anti estrogen. I used to think this too. But jbry corrected me on that one. It is no more anti estrogenic that other dht related compounds. Which isn't a lot really. Nothing negligible. And certainly nothing comparable to aromasin or letro. But it does not convert to estrogen. That doesn't mean you won't have any estrogenic sides though
Have heard the best things about Torem as opposed to Nolva and Clomid , ideas on dosages after my cycle ? (or is that just being cheeky to ask?)

Thanks of the info on Havoc , there must be a lot of mis-information out there on it then !

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Have heard the best things about Torem as opposed to Nolva and Clomid , ideas on dosages after my cycle ? (or is that just being cheeky to ask?)

Thanks of the info on Havoc , there must be a lot of mis-information out there on it then !
Just google dosages. It's easy to find.

And yes there has been that misinformation out there for a long time. I know guys who got signs of gyno on cycle of epi. So it will not "destroy gyno" like people say it does lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hhhm looks like you got the serm brigade after you already so good lol... bump the episode cycle to 6 weeks you'll be happy you did

rphash49

Awards
No SERM No CYCLE.

Only RC serm I use is torem but I'll always go with pharm grade Clomid/Nolva as long as I can get it..... Still looking for a decent price for pharm torem. I have zero sides on torem and it kicks in fast for me.

You can get pharm grade Clomid dirt cheap if you look hard enough. 10 pack(25mg per pill) was like $1.07, I bought enough for my next 3+ cycles and spent less than 50bucks shipping included(shipping was like 20 bucks).

FYI- don't ask here or by PM where cause I won't tell. Against the rules.