need an AI

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have any luck finding an AI that doesnt make your joints ache or make you very tired.. adex all i want to do is sleep

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
The AI doesn't make your joints ache. However, using the AI at an unnecessarily high rate to the extent that your estrogen crashes will make your joints ache. You can even make your joints ache with Erase.

Finding the right dose of an AI is based on the individual, the other compounds they're using and the stage of their cycle or PCT.

Adex and Aro are both good. But we need a little more info to know what's going on in your situation.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AI doesn't make your joints ache. However, using the AI at an unnecessarily high rate to the extent that your estrogen crashes will make your joints ache. You can even make your joints ache with Erase.

Finding the right dose of an AI is based on the individual, the other compounds they're using and the stage of their cycle or PCT.

Adex and Aro are both good. But we need a little more info to know what's going on in your situation.
adex and aro only make my left knee joint ache.. did some research and found this to be true in other ppl as well.. just the left knee joint..weird..plus i get very tired even at a dose of 12.5mg eod of aro.. and when i was on adex .25 twice per week..all i wanted to do was sleep

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Is this on cycle, off cycle, pct ? Any bloods? What else are you taking?