anavar and pct

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was given 80 10mg anavars, I am gonna just run 50mg for 15 days, I know I am not going to see much from this but I was given them for free so why not ? what should i run pct 2 weeks on colmid 1 week after i finish ?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Prob won't even need it... It's short. on my dbol cycle I ran 20mg a day for 3 weeks. And kept my gains no sides..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i was thinking that but i wanted to be safe lol

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You would run pct the day after you Finnish var.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Are you kidding telling some one they don't need pct.... Keep horrible advice to yourself. Keep in mind these are your hormones you will be messing with... 10mg or 100mg it won't matter run a full pct.. I would go with clomid and a test booster for 4 weeks 25/25/25/25 is how you should dose clomid..

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Why bother with two weeks of anavar? Just save it, use it with some other cycle down the road, or trade it for something better. If you actually have good anavar, don't waste it.

Viking23

Awards
Why bother with two weeks of anavar? Just save it, use it with some other cycle down the road, or trade it for something better. If you actually have good anavar, don't waste it.
Agreed ! Stupid to run for two weeks. Get more or get something to stack with it at least.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Definately get more anavar. Its a waste, though I'm sure you will recieve some benefit

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you do run it there won't be any need for PCT but I would keep them for when you get more Var as you won't get anything out of 15 days @ 50mg. Var doesn't kick in until the 3rd week, which is why people run it for 6-8 weeks.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I ran it for 4 weeks at 40mg as my first cycle with great gains but it was my first.