Serm

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
I'm almost 3 weeks into my cycle of epistane. This is my first ph and I'm dosing 40mg a day. Some people are telling me to take a serm. What exactly does a serm do and where can I get one without a prescription?

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Serm is for pct... but seriously if you don't know what serm is you are f$*%$cked up. Do you know what ph does to your hormone levels? Did you even make a research about pre intro and post cycle? Because I think you just bought a ph bottle with out even know the basics .Seriously how old are you?. You are f**ked up do a proper research asap..

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Okay first of all. I know its for pct. I've researched everything and I've done everything correctly so far. I'm taking protex cycle assist and super cissus joint and tissue. I also have vital labs 3x pct. The only question I have is what the serm does. I've heard alot of people only use a serm if they are stacking 2ph's or more. Or dosing heavy. I don't know a lot, but I'm trying to learn.

gymguy21

Awards
Okay first of all. I know its for pct. I've researched everything and I've done everything correctly so far. I'm taking protex cycle assist and super cissus joint and tissue. I also have vital labs 3x pct. The only question I have is what the serm does. I've heard alot of people only use a serm if they are stacking 2ph's or more. Or dosing heavy. I don't know a lot, but I'm trying to learn.
You definitely need to research more about cycling. You also should had your seem on hand before you started your cycle. The serm helps to start up your system after cycling. You need to get a serm asap if you want your hormones to come back to normal in a good amount of time.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Lol sorry then...
SERMs (Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator)
,are compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal selective estrogen receptor modulator would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).
By the way. NO SERM NO CYCLE

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm almost 3 weeks into my cycle of epistane. This is my first ph and I'm dosing 40mg a day. Some people are telling me to take a serm. What exactly does a serm do and where can I get one without a prescription?
you fuked up. this should be known before starting the cycle because its a pain in the ass to explain. if you plan to stop at 4 weeks, youll probly be fine without one. but if u are planning to go 6 weeks, you better start actually researching. not this teenager version of research where you make a thread, dnt get an answer, and call it a night

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh god, here we go!

gymguy21

Awards
You definitely need to research more about cycling. You also should had your seem on hand before you started your cycle. The serm helps to start up your system after cycling. You need to get a serm asap if you want your hormones to come back to normal in a good amount of time.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
You guys are right. Should have done more research. Do you guys know where to get a serm without prescription?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sourcing is not allowed. I got mine from google dot com

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
You guys are right. Should have done more research. Do you guys know where to get a serm without prescription?
i admire youre humbleness. look into research chem sites, then google the sites you find to see if theyre legit. this site doesnt allow sourcing, but others do. make your best judgement call on whether to trust the sites you find or not

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
We cannot tell you resources or providers its a rule. I can just tell you to type in a search engine" liquiNolva" or " liquid Nolvadex" .

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
We cannot tell you resources or providers its a rule. I can just tell you to type in a search engine" liquiNolva" or " liquid Nolvadex" .
Glad to see Josef Rakich is on gear.

Unless your AVI is a lie...

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Im not rakich I just use his pic because I want to become like him I've never used any juice yet. I have everything set for next year but now I'm natty. I just have done a ton of research.I've got a real picture of me @my profile and its 8 months ago that's why the signature say the below...

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Thanks for the input all. Much appreciated.