Gyno

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
So, idk if this is gyno or not but one of my nipples is very puffy looking. And it is like it has more fat than the other. At the end of an msten cycle as we speak. Don't know what to do about it. Will it go away in pct? Running nolva at 40-40-20-20. With daa and nolvadren xt

RoccoV

Awards
I would run nolva , with diaspartic acid the powder form, "absorbs faster" twice a day and it will be gone in 30 days

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it doesn't hurt then it's probably not gyno tissue.
The nolvadren will take care of the estradiol though.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thank god, I'm holding water as well too.
Holding water on Msten?? Wow. I did Msten Rx and I felt like a coffee filter. Water dropped thru and my skin was thin and absolutely zero bloat.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I'm bloated as hell man. Did you take an ai? I think that's where I ****ed up

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm bloated as hell man. Did you take an ai? I think that's where I ****ed up
Nope. Msten IS an AI.. what else are you taking? Msten was dryer for me than Superdrol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well if its the dhea that is converting to estrogen then you have some strong stuff man. If u want all risk of gyno and bloat to go away I'd drop the dhea for now. Iv 1 dhea and 4 dhea by AMS and no such effects but if it hits you that way, definitely drop the DHEA and see what happens

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Well I got two days left, I'm done with it. How was your diet when on msten? Mine is 300 protein, 450 carbs, and 80-120 fat

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well I got two days left, I'm done with it. How was your diet when on msten? Mine is 300 protein, 450 carbs, and 80-120 fat
Mind was like 180-220 protein and all the carbs n fats I could choke down. I was working a job that burned lots of calories and I have a scary metabolism so I had to and I still shredded.. an estimation of carbs would be like 600 give or take

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Well ****. It must be the damn dhea then. It's cyclo bolan xt.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well ****. It must be the damn dhea then. It's cyclo bolan xt.
Well I'm not one to say that everyone is the same. Neither have I ever had dhea convert to that extent. I stacked the 4 ad and 1 ad with no AI. N I just felt energetic. But dhea is the only hole I see here. Unless the carbs are actually bloating you. You cud cut it back to 200-300 per day and see what happens.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I think it's estrogen cause I feel it in one nipple and not the other. I'm thinking about making my last day tomorrow and starting pct Monday.

RoccoV

Awards
My opinion is to take Epistane, 10 to 15 mgs a day with your PCT. it will help recovery and harden/tighten up while restoring T levels

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
But that's a prohormone that's not naturally ocuring in the body?

RoccoV

Awards
But that's a prohormone that's not naturally ocuring in the body?
Correct , proper PH usage should be a "bridge" technique. You build your body up to the heavy PH then build it down by using a low Milligram amounts of phs for 30 days a Epi or a halo while continuing your PCT , in 60 days you will keep all gains and restore your levels. Worked for me and many others who have tried it.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Well ****. I might do that, should I still eat the same on this?

RoccoV

Awards
Also depends on the PH your taking but even with 54 mgs if epi, I will cycle my body off it with T booster and a 7 milligram amount of epi

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I took 40-40-40-40 of msten. How should I do this, I have nolva, nolvadren xt and daa.

RoccoV

Awards
Eat the same , epi on the other hand really sparks the urge for carbs , stay away from doing that

RoccoV

Awards
I would start a 10 mg a day Epi cycle with your pct for 30 days the keep up the DAA and another test booster for another 30 days after the epi.

RoccoV

Awards
450 is fine , as long as they are clean carbs, I eat like 700 right now, ton of good fats as well.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Will do, will I notice anymore muscle gains after this epi? And I do run it with nolva correct?

RoccoV

Awards
Correct, take with the nolva, gains possibly. It slowly will recover your levels with out letting your estrogen spike up , main cause of Gyno. PCTs are great but they are only effective when gradually done. Thus keeping your body anabolic for a longer extended period of time letting it slowly recover. If anyone tells you 30 days to recover on PCT they are probably wanting you to experience their Gyno problems.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Well how should I dose it? And what kind is best? Also will it get rid of water weight? Please say yes. I'm tired of carrying it around.

RoccoV

Awards
Dose the epi , 10 mgs epi every morning within a hour of waking up for 30 days, on top of proper nolva and DAA. Then after 30 days , continue DAA with a Test booster "clomitest" which has clomidrol and DAA in it for another 30 days , eat regular and drink tons of water

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
This just sounds much more efficient, what about my nolvadren xt I have?

RoccoV

Awards
Nolvatren is a great test booster , i would take it for the last 30 days as your t booster with the DAA

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I'll go get it now, cheapest place to buy? Imma cheap mother****er. Haha.

RoccoV

Awards
ADMIN EDIT: Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Ordered it. Hopefully it will kill my bloat and help me look cut up a bit.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Thank you very much man. I appreciate it! Is nolva ran at 40-40-20-20 good?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you just bought a $60 bottle of epistane that you coulda got for $25 anywhere else.

and you are on crack if you believe what this guy is telling you on bridging a steroid during pct. if you wanna stay anabolic during pct, bridge a sarm. it still activates the AR without any test supression as long as it is dosed low. throwing epistane in a pct is like trying to gas a car with the breaks locked.

the part where he just sold you a $60 bottle of epistane and called it cheap means you just got scammed

RoccoV

Awards
By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
By all means bridge a serm, i dont care, low amounts of epi work like a anti estrogen agent , stacking them during pct ensures that your levels stay at a medium anabolic state, while progressively bringing your t levels back to normal. By all means save yourself a couple of bucks this isn't a charity blog. You don't have
To listen to me, it's worked for me twice , liver enzymes tested both times with again no gyno.
oh my gawd you are something else. ai's are pretty good anti estrogen agents too if you didnt now. and estrogen isnt anabolic, so im not sure what you mean by "ensures that your levels stay at an anabolic state." and liver enzymes have nothing to do with gyno

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Seems just a bit far out to say to use Epi for PCT. You natty test wont bounce back

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Epi at 10 mg per day wont give you much help or Anabolic effect neither will it let natty teat come back fully because you ha e artificial crap in your body.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I bought epi2a3a. I was gonna use it my next cycle anyways. But now I'm ****ing confused.
A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart teat

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
A good AI will do all you need plus let hormones balance out. That is a fact. Never use a steroid to help kickstart test

RoccoV

Awards
You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You guys not seeing the small amount of epi he's
Going to use, It's not 3 ,10 mg pills, it's one 10 Milligram pill a day to keep his body anabolic. Your body almost treats it like a fat burner, bottom line is this .... I've seen many non experienced PH users , loose their balls and grow tits, I've always used bridge techniques with pro hormones during pct. it's not maybe your Tipical 30 day pct treatment , but it actually takes 60 days and in my opinion more effective then others. Have your opinions i don't care.
On a good dose of Aromasin and Nolva he will be anabolic already. It is a lot opinion but Epi at 10 wont let your calls recover. And that is not opinion