yet another cycle critique

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
stats:
6ft 2in tall 230lbs approx 12% according to bod pod. been training for over 10 years.
bench 375, squat 405, deadlift 500

experience:
used pretty much all phs and alot of orals plus one transdermal cycle i would say over 5 cycle done in the past and alot of experience with peptides

Goals
to cut Hard!!! near keto diet with a refeed day every 3 or 4 days depending on how i feel. cycle is just to stop muscle wasting not planning on building any while on such a deficit want to get the leanest ive ever been

cycle:
weeks1-6 test prop 150mg Eod (525mg per week)
250iu HCG e3d
12.5mg aromasin eod
pct:
clomid 150/100/50/50
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g...
1 cap erase pro per day
+test booster of choice maybee sustainAlpha or DTP

concerns:
is my hcg protocol right?
is that enough aromasin? im terrified of getting gyno as im kinda prone. wanna make sure ihave enough to handle the extra estro from the hcg
also thinking of addind D-Plex (Methyl DHT) to help mitigate estro sides and manage shbg because i happen to have it laying around.

let me know what u think. thanks in advance

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hcg and aromasin are fine. Always start low with your ai. If you use a dht you may not need ai. Why not grab some mast prop and run at 250mgs/week?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Hcg and aromasin are fine. Always start low with your ai. If you use a dht you may not need ai. Why not grab some mast prop and run at 250mgs/week?
i was considering it but price and availability is always an issue with mast. u think such a low dose would be effective for that purpose?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i was considering it but price and availability is always an issue with mast. u think such a low dose would be effective for that purpose?
You typically run it @ 2:1 test to mast. Go too high and it crushes your e2.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
You typically run it @ 2:1 test to mast. Go too high and it crushes your e2.
that i didnt know. so it looks like i wouldnt even need that much of it. if i can source some i probably will try it

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
wait Im curious why do people bother with HCG on such a small cycle, maintain jucyness in the sack?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
wait Im curious why do people bother with HCG on such a small cycle, maintain jucyness in the sack?
Basically. Anything to get them working again sooner into pct...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any supports? Cycle assist? Liver xt? Bulk ingredients?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no didnt see this as too toxic of a cycle. what would u recommend?
It doesn't look that toxic but remember your liver has to take most of that on. I would look into just taking maybe so NAC and some celery seed extract. Or cycle assist. I'm always a big fan of taking support supplements even off cycle. But it's up to you.