New SD compound?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    Yeah M1T, Phera or SD I really only get elevated BP. I am glad that i have many bottles of Phera it is a great cycle for me.
    Lucky...wasn't even lifting weights yet when that was around


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    For real. One of the best combos.
    I'm talking to a few over seas company's about producing phera. Nothing yet. But it's worth a shot
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       

  3. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    What did u dose ur m1t at
    M1T at 20mg for four weeks - strength and size gains were second to none with that sh*t
  4. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    I'm talking to a few over seas company's about producing phera. Nothing yet. But it's worth a shot
    PM me - please

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

    M1T at 20mg for four weeks - strength and size gains were second to none with that sh*t
    Sides tolerable? Were you able to keep most gains?
  6. Stupes
    Stupes's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post

    Sides tolerable? Were you able to keep most gains?
    Well - I did M1T in 2003. I had never taken any supplement besides protein and a little creatine. I was 26 years old, had lifted for sports performance and played baseball/football. I go into a local supp shop where I had been buying metrx and optimum whey for years and say to the guy "I want to try a good supplement, you have any recommendation?" - he says "try this stuff, guys love it." It was M1T and I took it for 4 weeks ish - took it sporadically because I didn't know it was serious stuff - 20mg one day, 10 the next, maybe miss a day. The sh*t worked though - I ran a pulse I guess. But I did no PCT - nothing.

    Well - I learned that it was roids when I went back to get more and it was banned. I was shocked that you could buy steroids in a supp shop. I was not on any board, totally out of the loop. Just a guy that lifted and played sports.

    I ran it twice after that - still no sarm and got a little gyno. Im smarter now.

    I did keep some gains but strength definately decreased when off - but up when all was said and done.

  7. Black Liver is where it's at.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    M1T at 20mg for four weeks - strength and size gains were second to none with that sh*t
    yeah im running it around 20mg. dont think ill do 4 weeks, probably just 2-3.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

    Well - I did M1T in 2003. I had never taken any supplement besides protein and a little creatine. I was 26 years old, had lifted for sports performance and played baseball/football. I go into a local supp shop where I had been buying metrx and optimum whey for years and say to the guy "I want to try a good supplement, you have any recommendation?" - he says "try this stuff, guys love it." It was M1T and I took it for 4 weeks ish - took it sporadically because I didn't know it was serious stuff - 20mg one day, 10 the next, maybe miss a day. The sh*t worked though - I ran a pulse I guess. But I did no PCT - nothing.

    Well - I learned that it was roids when I went back to get more and it was banned. I was shocked that you could buy steroids in a supp shop. I was not on any board, totally out of the loop. Just a guy that lifted and played sports.

    I ran it twice after that - still no sarm and got a little gyno. Im smarter now.

    I did keep some gains but strength definately decreased when off - but up when all was said and done.
    Wow. Still hard to believe a retailer would do that so casually; then again, most of these guys probably don't even know what it is they're selling.

  10. Oh hey bros... It's not a SD clone it's the diol prohormone to SD. It's available now along with all types of good **** over at PHF. PA is testing all our stuff for purity so you know this stuff is gonna be legit. I'm gonna try to be on this board a lot more often and I'll sub this thread. I just got the job so I don't have all the details just yet but be patient and stay tuned. This summer's gonna be HOT!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Curious about conversion rates and optimal dosages...also price will be steep from them...as they now will have the PH to the favorite bulker.
    If its the one I saw its 19 a bottle. But me and my bud were speculating double dose might be needed for equivalent effects

    Edit- we were just bs-ing at the gym, no real thought went into it. Waiting for logs

  12. Hell, even if its moderately dosed Halo then 19 bucks a bottle is still quite cheap. If its as potent as hoped then its a damn steal. Snagged three. Can't to get a cycle going. Praying to the muscle gods its genuinely in the SD ballpark.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    The vast majority of people felt great on Phera back in the day - as others have eluded to.

    I feel fine on SD and M1T - maybe get slight back pumps on SD around day 8 or 9 but thats it besides HDL going in the trash. But Phera made me feel like a f'ing king - my libido was out of control - size and strength gain very similar to SD and M1T. Favorite oral ever bar none.

    Phera is indeed good. I still have some of that laying around..

  14. So witch one of the Celtic Labs is the phera? Or is it still in the making?

    Never did SD, how many guys get bad libido on it?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    So witch one of the Celtic Labs is the phera? Or is it still in the making?

    Never did SD, how many guys get bad libido on it?
    not released yet. and dead dick is pretty common on sd. but this isnt sd, its a ph to sd

  16. So what would be the best option for not getting dead d**k? I tried a tren blend about 4 years ago and my junk was dead for weeks, not even viagra would work. My fiance almost left me.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    not released yet. and dead dick is pretty common on sd. but this isnt sd, its a ph to sd
    ^Correct on both points

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    So what would be the best option for not getting dead d**k? I tried a tren blend about 4 years ago and my junk was dead for weeks, not even viagra would work. My fiance almost left me.
    If you're trying not to use anything illegal sometimes DHEA or an Epiandrosterone product like 5-Alpha Test by Forruner can be helpful if run along side a less libido friendly compound.
    I was actually one of the beta testers for the Product I mentioned above. The beta version worked well and they have upgraded it for the retail version. I'm thinking of grabbing some soon myself!

  19. If u run test along with sd, ur junk should work fine. The only time I've had problems with that was when I wasn't running test
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. Well sure running test would work, but I have not had a way to get it for the past 15 years. What about epi?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    So what would be the best option for not getting dead d**k? I tried a tren blend about 4 years ago and my junk was dead for weeks, not even viagra would work. My fiance almost left me.
    Sounds like a good woman.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Well sure running test would work, but I have not had a way to get it for the past 15 years. What about epi?
    Negative on the Epi. That's a really bad idea. The favored sidekick to SD seems to be DHT, and that means something like 5-Alpha Test or one of the Stano products. A 4-DHEA (Alpha Bulk, Bulk Up, 4ad) is also suitable, but people really seem to prefer DHT compounds with SD.

  23. Did not mean run them together. Just wonder how epi is alone. Any of you know what PH is the least likely to kill my junk?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    So what would be the best option for not getting dead d**k? I tried a tren blend about 4 years ago and my junk was dead for weeks, not even viagra would work. My fiance almost left me.
    Of the ones we have been talking about -- Phera

    If you run Test w/ SD, the libido issues are minimal. The reason is due to androgenic activity, among other things. There is nothing better than good ole natural test production for libido. But a close second is running a few hundred milligrams of testosterone in lieu of the other compounds. Phera + Test would be the best combo for libido and sense of well being. SD + Test for max size and strength.

    The old Bold 200 did something fierce to my libido as did the actual Boldenone/EQ. I wish Masteron was able to be delivered orally without methylation (which is essentially what SD is). Masteron is the type that, if legalized, could be something you could run at a low dose year round with no side effects but an elevated libido, hardness & strength.

  25. 50mg H-Drol or 30mg Epi should be fine on the libido. Especially the H-Drol. Some might get too low in estro while on Epi to have a strong libido.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    50mg H-Drol or 30mg Epi should be fine on the libido. Especially the H-Drol. Some might get too low in estro while on Epi to have a strong libido.
    But I will also say that if you run:

    1) IPT -141 E3D
    2) Cialis @ 10mg E3D

    Those two in combination it really doesn't matter what you are taking - you'll be ok.

  27. Does anyone know the release date of Celtic Mass?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    Does anyone know the release date of Celtic Mass?
    It's available for preorder now

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Wow. Still hard to believe a retailer would do that so casually; then again, most of these guys probably don't even know what it is they're selling.
    ya i was sold SD from a supplement store a few years ago. never had heard of it but it sounded amazing haha so i took it.. i started at 30mgs, 2 weeks in bench had gone up 40lbs and 10lbs bodyweight. wasnt able to finish cuz i got in a car wreck(maybe for the best in the long run since i had no idea what i was ingesting).

    but ya i saw that celtic stuff and all those supps... alot of compounds

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    ya i was sold SD from a supplement store a few years ago. never had heard of it but it sounded amazing haha so i took it.. i started at 30mgs, 2 weeks in bench had gone up 40lbs and 10lbs bodyweight. wasnt able to finish cuz i got in a car wreck(maybe for the best in the long run since i had no idea what i was ingesting).

    but ya i saw that celtic stuff and all those supps... alot of compounds
    Let me know if you have any questions or need clarification
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Planning new SD/Epi Cycle, some questions
    By Arterious in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  2. New prohormone compound question
    By fireguy10720 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:55 PM
  3. New SD/Prostan cycle? need help
    By phats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in