what for my next cycle?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Mr supps has a nice sale going on, wondering what most people do for a second cycle. My first one was helladrol and dermacrine, and I enjoyed it. I was thinking going for hd and trenazone. I do want something a little stronger than just hd.

Any suggestions? Goal is a lean bulk

uvawahoowa

Awards
Yeah you could bulk with it for sure I'd save msten or sdrol for 3&4th cycles
Dmz would fall into that category with msten and sd?

Anything other compound I should be considering running besides epi/tren? If I'm not mistaken the dosing for tren is 1.5/2/2/2/2/2?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good trenazone dose for a 2nd cycle and yeah dmz is a tad strong

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
I agree epi is a good second cycle. Alot of people think of it as a cutter, but I didnt get that effect from it at all. However, when i started to pack in the calories epi bulked me up nicely. Gained 15 lbs, kept all of it after pct.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Alpha 1 or andro 1 stacked with epi from Finaflex would be a killer cycle. Insane strength gains and mass from some pretty safe compounds

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie...my 8 week test prop cycle was better than anything I had done b4 combined and I've tried them all haha. I wish I switched earlier.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Not gonna lie...my 8 week test prop cycle was better than anything I had done b4 combined and I've tried them all haha. I wish I switched earlier.
Yeah but I'm not willing to go down that road. Just how I feel personally

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sounds like a good trenazone dose for a 2nd cycle and yeah dmz is a tad strong
Would hdrol and tren work as well? When I try a new compound I like to try it solo, so I know what kind of effects (good and bad) I'm getting from it.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would hdrol and tren work as well? When I try a new compound I like to try it solo, so I know what kind of effects (good and bad) I'm getting from it.
Yeah keep your Hdrol dose decent at least start at 75mg and work up to 125mg

uvawahoowa

Awards
Yeah keep your Hdrol dose decent at least start at 75mg and work up to 125mg
Excellent, I ran it to 100 last cycle with minimal sides. Was hoping to go a little higher on the next one.

Is there anything I can do to make the cycle longer? I know hdrol probably shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks, but I see some people run tren for 8 weeks. Is there any way to bridge the two and add another compound to make it something like a 12 week cycle? Or is that just overkill and/or not worth it?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Sure you could Bridge if you dont mind the shutdown and the Harsh Recovery , Thats in the users choice to deal with that, If I were you Id stick to two of the same category PH's Such as theres Leaners: Epi/Halo/Max-LMG, Tren Then to your bulkers: SD, Phera, Tren as well could be used for a bulker, If I were you Id run Tren Alone its harsh enough on your system and will yeild just as great as results , IMO I dont think you need anything else to stack with tren it works good enough on its own but thats just my point of view GL with your cycle

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sure you could Bridge if you dont mind the shutdown and the Harsh Recovery , Thats in the users choice to deal with that, If I were you Id stick to two of the same category PH's Such as theres Leaners: Epi/Halo/Max-LMG, Tren Then to your bulkers: SD, Phera, Tren as well could be used for a bulker, If I were you Id run Tren Alone its harsh enough on your system and will yeild just as great as results , IMO I dont think you need anything else to stack with tren it works good enough on its own but thats just my point of view GL with your cycle
By tren are you referring to trenavar or trenazone?

uvawahoowa

Awards
By tren are you referring to trenavar or trenazone?
And wouldn't you be shutdown regardless even if you did one compound? Aren't most people shutdown after a 6 week cycle of hdrol anyhow? Or are you saying its harder to get back to normal test production the more compounds you take?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
And wouldn't you be shutdown regardless even if you did one compound? Aren't most people shutdown after a 6 week cycle of hdrol anyhow? Or are you saying its harder to get back to normal test production the more compounds you take?
its somewhat compound and dosage-dependent, but yes even hdrol can shut you down in high doses. for some, as hard as sd does.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Anything that messes with your hormones brother and replaces them in a way will or can shut you down depending on length of use. And yes I do mean tren by those two you just mentioned Actually arent a 19nor tren but similiar to it, I beleive they are called Dianalone or something I forget, I havent touched phs in awhile

uvawahoowa

Awards
Anything that messes with your hormones brother and replaces them in a way will or can shut you down depending on length of use. And yes I do mean tren by those two you just mentioned Actually arent a 19nor tren but similiar to it, I beleive they are called Dianalone or something I forget, I havent touched phs in awhile
Right so what would it matter if I bridge or not, I would be shutdown either way...

nyyankee41

Awards
I'm looking into bridging SD into havoc

Something like this

SD
20/30/30
Havoc
0/0/30/40/40/50

Ai cycle support and the typical during

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 2 ED
And some of PP's TRS (sustain alpha, toco 8, EndoAmp, tcf1)

After a ton of research it's looking pretty good
Not sure of I need an ai on cycle though

uvawahoowa

Awards
Any other ideas/opinions on how to bridge this/what to bridge this with in order to make it a longer cycle? Would adding stano affect gains or just help subside some of the hdrol sides?

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Any other ideas/opinions on how to bridge this/what to bridge this with in order to make it a longer cycle? Would adding stano affect gains or just help subside some of the hdrol sides?
Have you decided on how long you are going to run these compounds? I really want to run trenazone 8 weeks but I have been thinking about playing it safe and only running it for 6.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Have you decided on how long you are going to run these compounds? I really want to run trenazone 8 weeks but I have been thinking about playing it safe and only running it for 6.
I have seen logs where trenazone is run 2 weeks before hdrol and then alongside hdrol for another 6 weeks. That is what I was planning on doing, but ideally I would a total cycle length of 12 weeks but it seems the only way to do that relatively safely is to pin and I'm not there yet...

But yeah tren 8 weeks and hdrol 6 weeks is what I'm looking at

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I have seen logs where trenazone is run 2 weeks before hdrol and then alongside hdrol for another 6 weeks. That is what I was planning on doing, but ideally I would a total cycle length of 12 weeks but it seems the only way to do that relatively safely is to pin and I'm not there yet...

But yeah tren 8 weeks and hdrol 6 weeks is what I'm looking at

This is strange to me as even if started together, the trenazone will kick in weeks before the hdrol. If anything it should be reversed. Wait for the halo to kick in, then add the tren and boom! ahah

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
This is strange to me as even if started together, the trenazone will kick in weeks before the hdrol. If anything it should be reversed. Wait for the halo to kick in, then add the tren and boom! ahah
interesting. I knew hdrol takes awhile to kick in but It never crossed my mind to reverse the two! Thanks for that thought!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Np man! If i hadnt switched to injectables, that would actually most likely be my next cycle! lol

Trenazone 0/0/1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75

uvawahoowa

Awards
Np man! If i hadnt switched to injectables, that would actually most likely be my next cycle! lol

Trenazone 0/0/1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75

I thought because of heptoxicity that hdrol wasn't supposed to be run longer than 6 weeks?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I've never done halo for less than 8 weeks. In addition, I have personal experience with OTC PCT after and I bounced back in no time! Would I go w out a serm again? Def not, they're cheap as dirt and effective as hell and so damn easy to source.

Mast = masterone - another injectable which u said was out of the question.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I've never done halo for less than 8 weeks. In addition, I have personal experience with OTC PCT after and I bounced back in no time! Would I go w out a serm again? Def not, they're cheap as dirt and effective as hell and so damn easy to source.

Mast = masterone - another injectable which u said was out of the question.
Hmm what do you think about running them simultaneously for 8 weeks? Of course serious liver aid is needed which I have plenty of tudca bulk powder on hand for.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
That would be fine as well as long as the dienolone treats u well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11