SD effects

crashbog127

Awards
was wondering. lets say i run my first SD cycle as
30/30/30/30 and gain 20lbs
lets say i wait 10 weeks and run again. would it be possible to gain 20 more lbs?

or does the effects lessen as my body gets bigger?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Im no expert, hope someone else chimes in but.
I would suspect you wouldnt gain that much everytime.

The SD will still be effective everytime you take it as long as you give your receptors a break in betweeen. But after gaining so much. I wouldnt think you could gain that much every time.

But you will keep gaining until you meet your genetic potential.

Tmac22314

Awards
lets say i wait 10 weeks and run again. would it be possible to gain 20 more lbs?

What's ur pct look like? You aren't going to keep all 20 lbs you gain. Is your goal to just pack on mass?

murk01

murk01

Awards

No sir.
SD tapers off at third week. A longer run would only increase ur chances for liver damage.
U can do SD at a lower dose for 5-8 weeks. The reason u gain so much so fast with sd is because ur glycogen up to increased. Once ur banked up. Ur gains taper. a lower doses longer run, slows uptake. Ull gain slower, but it will be evedent in muscle growth more yhen uptake.

Ether way same gains . Shorter is better, short low doses spurts is best.

Sd is to toxic, but as far as orals its the bomb

djmikeyspikes

Awards
^^ i dnt think he meant he wants to take for 10 weeks lol.

He said if he waits 10 weeks in between cycles and then starts a new one, will he gain 20lbs from every cycle

crashbog127

Awards
exactly.. im just wondering if its possible to continue to get 15-20lb gains per cycle.. of it it starts to become less effective.. ie.

im 195 if i do SD Cycle right now and hit 215.. then say lose 5 lbs and am at 210

wait 10 weeks..

cycle SD Again.. would i hit 230... or would SD not work as strong and say only give me 5-10lbs of muscle? that 2nd time running?

and for PCT i would be using clomid and daa and erase also would have all proper support supps

murk01

murk01

Awards
exactly.. im just wondering if its possible to continue to get 15-20lb gains per cycle.. of it it starts to become less effective.. ie.

im 195 if i do SD Cycle right now and hit 215.. then say lose 5 lbs and am at 210

wait 10 weeks..

cycle SD Again.. would i hit 230... or would SD not work as strong and say only give me 5-10lbs of muscle? that 2nd time running?

and for PCT i would be using clomid and daa and erase also would have all proper support supps
My bad, no u will lose ur gains between cycles.

Example
U gain 20lb on cycle. @10lb of that is just muscle storage. U lose it when ur body starts to return to normal function. That aboug 2weeks into pct.

So now u have 10lb real gains. U will start losing that also. About a week after cycle, week into pct. While ur trying to get ur bodys natural test production back up. So now u have about 5lb.

With and sd / aas cycle most of ur gain will be lost off cycle. No matter how good ur pct is expect to lose about half. U will need to wait @3 months between cycles.

U can countinue to grow at 5lb a cycle , but ur body will be abused and ur hormones will be shot.

If u want to gain more weight , like u planed out. Look into injectables. The cycles r longer but less abusive.

Im scared as fuk from needles so i dont fuk with thwm. But i do love sd

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Dude... Ur crazy ^^

ive done plenty o cycles and never lost tht much...

On my sd cycle i gained 20lbs lost 5 during pct and after pct i started gaining naturally again...

Ive ran cynostane gained 10lbs and lost 4 during pct... Started gaining again after pct..

Ive never herd of people losing 75% of their gains after cycle. Ive herd of ppl losing during pct but not more after pct..

You have to be doing something wrong to lose that much.

Once pct is dne i strt makin slow natural gains then hop back on cycle and bam... Massive gains again

murk01

murk01

Awards
Easy answer yes, but more like 5lb at a time. But once u stop cycling u will rest at ut genetic limit due to ur bodys natural protein synth.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Dude... Ur crazy ^^

On my sd cycle i gained 20lbs lost 5 during pct and after pct i started gaining naturally again...

Ive ran cynostane gained 10lbs and lost 4 during pct... Started gaining again after pct..

Ive never herd of people losing 75% of their gains after cycle. Ive herd of ppl losing during pct but not more after pct..

Once pct is dne i strt makin slow natural gains then hop back on cycle and bam... Massive gains again
K,
What wight and bf did u start at. And what r u at know and how long has that been

crashbog127

Awards
once i stop cycling FOR GOOD? or you mean in between cycles i will rest at genetic potential?

crashbog127

Awards
hmm.. what if i never stop ;) lol. well im only 22 now so if i ran orals for a few more years and started doing real aas around 26ish. i still would have a lot fo growth potential wouldnt i? im 195 now.. i started at 160 when i first started working out. so im hoping to eventually be like 250 one day around 7%bf

murk01

murk01

Awards
hmm.. what if i never stop ;) lol. well im only 22 now so if i ran orals for a few more years and started doing real aas around 26ish. i still would have a lot fo growth potential wouldnt i? im 195 now.. i started at 160 when i first started working out. so im hoping to eventually be like 250 one day around 7%bf
Dude 250 is huge as fuk. 215 -225 lean is a real nice goal and ull get a ton of pu$$y. How tall r u.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Dude... Ur crazy ^^

Yo how is cyno, i read some about it. I have some sd, was going to run it but cyno looked good.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well cyno was great only side i had was a few back pumps and high BP but i stacked it with epistane. So cyno dosed at 30mg and epi was 50 if i recall propperly

I gaines 10lbs that cycle and lost a good amount of fat. Id say it was a very sucessful
Cycle but the strength gains werent there as much as SD and i think SD will put on a little more size. But cyno also a lot less harsh on you

crashbog127

Awards
Dude 250 is huge as fuk. 215 -225 lean is a real nice goal and ull get a ton of pu$$y. How tall r u.

im 5'11'' but i know its huge but idk if u watch WWE.. but like.. John Cena.. / Ryback ... i want to be somewhere in between the two

i think cena is 250 and ryback is 291.. google some images.. these guys are my inspiration.

murk01

murk01

Awards
im 5'11'' but i know its huge but idk if u watch WWE.. but like.. John Cena.. / Ryback ... i want to be somewhere in between the two

i think cena is 250 and ryback is 291.. google some images.. these guys are my inspiration.
Im sure those guys went with injectables and did a few cycles

murk01

murk01

Awards
Well cyno was great only side i had was a few back pumps and high BP but i stacked it with epistane. So cyno dosed at 30mg and epi was 50 if i recall propperly

I gaines 10lbs that cycle and lost a good amount of fat. Id say it was a very sucessful
Cycle but the strength gains werent there as much as SD and i think SD will put on a little more size. But cyno also a lot less harsh on you
Yeh thats what i heard bout it. How long was the cyni run, u dont thing it stacks with, or bridges with sd?

crashbog127

Awards
Im sure those guys went with injectables and did a few cycles
yea i do plan on doing real aas eventually.. probly like basic test e with dbol to boost it at beginning.

maybe eventually do deca but i still have a few years before i need to reach 250ish

murk01

murk01

Awards
yea i do plan on doing real aas eventually.. probly like basic test e with dbol to boost it at beginning.

maybe eventually do deca but i still have a few years before i need to reach 250ish
If thats realy what u want start getting ur diet right , hit the gym hard, but carefully. No injuries if possible. Try to max out ur potential, that includes mantaining a bf of about 10%or less .. Reasearch injectable cycles and logs, in a yr or two u will be ready.
Research is realy important

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yeh thats what i heard bout it. How long was the cyni run, u dont thing it stacks with, or bridges with sd?
Im no expert but after an SD cycle is it even safe to stack or bridge anything? I mean SD is really harsh alone isnt it?

Cyno wasnt harsh to me at all. And got good results... But idk how well a body can take more hormones after an SD cycle

zendog

Awards
Throw in everything you can in pct/bridge between cycles. Things like sarms and peptides, natty supps like anabeta, prime, and test boosters, creatine ect, ect and you will keep alot more of you cycle gains and maybe even gain some.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards

Thats to much go 10/20/20/20
Maybe 30 the last week.
I personally get no sides at all from SD besides huge strength gains and sime lathargy tbe last week.
Last cycle I did was 5 weeks of SD low dosed 10/10/10/20/20
No sides but felt terrible the first few weeks of pct. Just got my bood work back and im fine so DMZ/max lmg is next for 5 weeks

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thats to much go 10/20/20/20
Maybe 30 the last week.
I personally get no sides at all from SD besides huge strength gains and sime lathargy tbe last week.
Last cycle I did was 5 weeks of SD low dosed 10/10/10/20/20
No sides but felt terrible the first few weeks of pct. Just got my bood work back and im fine so DMZ/max lmg is next for 5 weeks
Nice do a short log, and link me.
Im planing a 10gx4-5wk or 30gx3 sd cycle in a few weeks. My last cycle was 10/20/30/30 sd no probs but the illest recov pct, as far as libido.
Hows a low dose compare to a longer low dose