LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I want to say thank you for DreamWeaver, ScottyDoc and whole Finaflex team for giving me this great opportunity to do this log.

I'll run 45 days long cycle of 1-Alpha followed with Revolution PCT and Pure Test. I'll also use their pre-workout product Ignite 2. I'll start taking 1-Alpha next Monday (November 5th). I'll also post starting pics and weight next week.
1alp6.png

pctnew.png

puretest.png

ig28.png

Many of you probably don't know who I am, so here is it briefly:
I am Paulus from Finland. I study in JAMK University of Applied Sciences and I work as an artistic gymnastics coach/instructor. I started lifting 2008, weighing only 110lbs. I'm not big yet but at least I look like human being :) I have done one cycle of Havoc before, I had to cut it short after 4 weeks because of getting sick.

My training is concentrated on compound lifts. I believe that bigger weights = bigger muscles but I also like doing isolating work for all muscle groups. I injuried my rotator cuffs 2009 so I can't do barbell flat bench with wide grip.. I have also pain in my lower back sometimes (I hurt it when I was in the army last spring) so I don't usually go too heavy on deadlifts and I do them after doing other lifts in back day.

My goal for this cycle is lean bulk and strength gains. Target weight is 165lbs lean, in the morning.
Some people could call me hardgainer but I don't - it's just an excuse for not eating enough. Usually my diet has been high on fats but now I'm not going to eat/drink any additional fat. Protein intake will be pretty high - at least 1.5 grams/bodyweight. Carbs will be high too.

Cycle:
Finaflex 1-Alpha, 4 caps/day for 45 days
Finaflex Ignite 2
I also have Stano on hand if lethargy gets too bad. I'd dose it 600-1200mg/day, depending what is enough.

Support supps:
AI Life Support, 2 caps/day (1-Alpha is not methylated but I'd rather be safe than sorry and take half the dose of Life Support)
Fish oil
Vitamins and minerals
Taurine

PCT:
Pure Test, 4 caps a day for 30 days (starting the last week of the cycle)
Finaflex PCT Revolution, 4/3/2/1
I also have Tamoxifen on hand, I'll take it 20/20/10/10 if I feel that I need it. Again, I'd rather be safe than sorry
Creatine (either monohydrate or Crea-Trona, depends if I can afford it) 5 grams a day, starting the last week of the cycle

Other supplements:
Whey protein
Maltodextrin

THIS WILL BE FUN!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so excited to get this started that I posted it in the wrong section (it was supposed to be in log section). Hopefully some nice moderator would move it for me! Anyway, cycle starts on Monday but I'll try Ignite 2 tomorrow!

Here is a pic of our Finaflex stash, FREAK T-shirt is not in the picture!

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im in buddy glad your stuff finally came in

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in buddy glad your stuff finally came in
Glad to have you here!

I'm happy too, I almost started shouting when the mailman gave me that package. It was a joyful moment!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I officially list my strength goals here:
Front squat 265lbs
Close-grip bench press 245lbs
Weighted chin-up with 110lbs of extra weight
Standing military press 155lbs

Deadlift 445lbs if I decide to go heavy
And bodyweight will be between 160-170lbs, 165 being ideal.

They may be totally unrealistic but I'll try! Bench will be the most difficult, I have lost a lot of strength in it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told you it could be in any time.. :)

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Sorry for that multiple reply. This app is going nuts this morning. Looking forward to good quality gains for you. Will be following very closely as I'm also interested in 1 Alpha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4th In... SUB'd!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm in,very interested to see what they're products have to offer!good luck,kill it!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you both here!

Yesterday night I did some upper body work when I was instructing kids at the gymnastics gym. Chins, dips, core...

Today I'll have to leave the town earlier than I thought so no workout today. Next one will be on Monday when I'm on 1-Alpha already!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In - curious how this treats ya -

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In - curious how this treats ya -
Welcome!

2 days to go, I'm excited! And I may even start the cycle tomorrow if I come home early enough..

I saw my old friends and promised that I'm swole when we meet in Christmas!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Welcome!

2 days to go, I'm excited! And I may even start the cycle tomorrow if I come home early enough..

I saw my old friends and promised that I'm swole when we meet in Christmas!
This stuff kicks in hard and fast you should have some nice gains by christmas no problem

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.
Review has been up for a bit now.
In for this ride lads

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff kicks in hard and fast you should have some nice gains by christmas no problem
Music to my ears... I am counting on it come the new year to help me prep.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Music to my ears... I am counting on it come the new year to help me prep.
The.way this is going already i was thinking another run around febuary for march competition

airrock

airrock

Awards
Awesome stack here buddy, no doubt you'll be Rollin swollen for Christmas! I'll be watching for sure

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack here buddy, no doubt you'll be Rollin swollen for Christmas! I'll be watching for sure
Glad to have you here! 9 hours and I'll pop the first cap!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First capsule is down, 179 more to go ;) About 2 hours and I'll hit the chest. Mostly long sets today. Let's see how I can do - I feel pretty weak after rough weekend.

Breakfast:
125g of quark
125g of yoghurt
2 slices of dark bread with meat and butter
1 boiled egg
1 cap of 1-Alpha
1 cap of Life Support
20mcg of vitamin D3

Preworkout I'll take half scoops of Ignite 2.

Post workout shake will be 1.5dl of whey protein, 1dl of maltodextrin and 1 cap of 1-Alpha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First capsule is down, 179 more to go ;) About 2 hours and I'll hit the chest. Mostly long sets today. Let's see how I can do - I feel pretty weak after rough weekend.

Breakfast:
125g of quark
125g of yoghurt
2 slices of dark bread with meat and butter
1 boiled egg
1 cap of 1-Alpha
1 cap of Life Support
20mcg of vitamin D3

Preworkout I'll take half scoops of Ignite 2.

Post workout shake will be 1.5dl of whey protein, 1dl of maltodextrin and 1 cap of 1-Alpha.
Smart man taking it easy on the ignite till you know where you stand with it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smart man taking it easy on the ignite till you know where you stand with it.

Yeah, I want to play it wise with stims. No reason to go too high if it works at lower doses. Tolerance will increase at some point anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I want to play it wise with stims. No reason to go too high if it works at lower doses. Tolerance will increase at some point anyway.
It may be a while, once you find your sweet spot you are golden for a long stretch.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be a while, once you find your sweet spot you are golden for a long stretch.
True that. I'm expecting great things from Ignite 2 because the original was nothing short of amazing.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Morning weight: 161.0lbs

Workout of the day:
- Supersetted side lateral raises (4 sets of 8-10@16's) and facepulls (4 sets of 8-10 @ 80lbs)
- DB chest press (4 sets of 8-11 @ 55's)
- DB incline press (4 sets of 8-20 @ 40's)
- Cable pushdown (4 sets of 8-15 @ 95lbs + drop set)

30 minutes and I was in and out of the gym. Short rests between sets.

Strength wasn't great but intensity was high. Pump was good too.

Ignite 2 tasted great and hit me after 10 minutes. I feel that I could handle full scoop without side-effects but I probably won't up the dose yet. Energy was clean and focus was there. Very unlike than 1,3-DMAA based preworkouts.

Tomorrow I'm going to to kill my back with heavy chins.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes cleaner energy...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good to see you got your stuff in! Welcome to the fun. Being half way thru my second week I can tell you from my experience you'll start to feel it kicking in at the end of week one, around day 8-10. You'll reach failure but the weights won't feel heavy and you'll feel like going for more. As long as you put out at the gym and eat for gains you'll start gaining weight pretty quick. Get those carbs in for sure, they'll keep your glycogen stores high for those heavy weights and weight gain. As far as lower back issues I got em too. Use a proper weight lifting belt to negate injury. I've yet to have any signs of estrogen conversion or lowered libido so I'm happy thus far. Good luck and ask questions if you have any.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you got your stuff in! Welcome to the fun. Being half way thru my second week I can tell you from my experience you'll start to feel it kicking in at the end of week one, around day 8-10. You'll reach failure but the weights won't feel heavy and you'll feel like going for more. As long as you put out at the gym and eat for gains you'll start gaining weight pretty quick. Get those carbs in for sure, they'll keep your glycogen stores high for those heavy weights and weight gain. As far as lower back issues I got em too. Use a proper weight lifting belt to negate injury. I've yet to have any signs of estrogen conversion or lowered libido so I'm happy thus far. Good luck and ask questions if you have any.
I hope that it kicks in fast for me too.

And about eating for gains: this time my goal is more something between lean bulk and recomp. I just hope that at the end of the cycle I'm as big as I was at my biggest, but leaner and stronger. Quality over quantity on this cycle :) Protein intake will be there though, carbs slightly less than usually when I'm bulking and fats much less.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indications are that it will kick in fast which surprised me ... pleasantly...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Workout of the day:
- weighted chin-ups 3 sets of 3-4 @ 75lbs
- lat pulldown 3 sets of 8 @ 145lbs
- cable row 2 sets of 6-8 @ 125-145lbs
- deadlift 1 set of 20 @ 200lbs + shrugs 6x200lbs
- ez-bar curl with armblaster, assisted sets and drop sets (heaviest was 8x80lbs)

Good workout. No sides to report. I took few pics today morning, will post them here later. Now I have to hurry to class.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to come here to report that my appetite is huge right now. Don't know if 1-Alpha has anything to do with it but anyways, this is certainly a good sign.

"Before" pics, taken this morning before the gym.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decent physique to start, again going to be easy to see gains as you're reasonably lean.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, your physique is perfect for doing a LOG on 1-ALPHA, you are lean with a great shape, you should put on a min. of 10Lbs of lean muscle (hopefully more) and it should really show up well with your physique and low BF... SWEET!!! Hey, BTW, what is your height and weight and BF if you know it???

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, your physique is perfect for doing a LOG on 1-ALPHA, you are lean with a great shape, you should put on a min. of 10Lbs of lean muscle (hopefully more) and it should really show up well with your physique and low BF... SWEET!!! Hey, BTW, what is your height and weight and BF if you know it???
Weight is slightly over 160lbs. Hopefully I'll be lean 165lbs and stronger than ever after this cycle! Now I'm going for lean bulk but if the weight shoots up fast, I may tweak things little and go for recomp. Right now look and strength is more important for me than size!

Heigh - dunno, last time it was measured was when I was in high school (2007), I was 5'6.5" then.

Haven't measured my bodyfat since spring. It was 9.9 but I think it's higher now..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Bro you'll gain more than 5 lbs LBM on this stuff. I promise. Even on a carb and fat lean diet

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you'll gain more than 5 lbs LBM on this stuff. I promise. Even on a carb and fat lean diet
If that happens, I will not complain!

Chest, rear delts and triceps are still sore from Monday's workout and upper back and hams from yesterday. Still I'll hit elts today. Tomorrow will be rest day.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that happens, I will not complain!

Chest, rear delts and triceps are still sore from Monday's workout and upper back and hams from yesterday. Still I'll hit elts today. Tomorrow will be rest day.
go kill them delts bro!!!! you're doing great!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go kill them delts bro!!!! you're doing great!

I actually decided to take a day off today, I think I couldn't do my best in pressing lifts. Gonna fix the laundry machine and do school stuff instead :( Tomorrow will be day off too but I have friday and monday off from school and work so I'll probably train 4 days in row then.

Now I'm just gonna eat, eat and eat. 3 boiled eggs, 4 slices of dark bread, butter, ham and mandarins for breakfast. And also 1 cap of 1-"The Beastcreator"-Alpha with some Life Support and vit D!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually decided to take a day off today, I think I couldn't do my best in pressing lifts. Gonna fix the laundry machine and do school stuff instead :( Tomorrow will be day off too but I have friday and monday off from school and work so I'll probably train 4 days in row then.

Now I'm just gonna eat, eat and eat. 3 boiled eggs, 4 slices of dark bread, butter and ham for breakfast. And also 1 cap of 1-"The Beastcreator"-Alpha with some Life Support and vit D!
enjoy breakfast....love the dark bread and eggs.

Kill them delts when you are recuperated.

alpha brother in arms

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do that for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you got me inspired for some boiled eggs....preparing them right now for my second meal of the day.....
I broke fast the other day with a pile of eggs ... get this 1 pint of egg whites 6 whole large eggs 4 slices multi grain bread 8 slices of ham filled 2 large plates.... now that's eating :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke fast the other day with a pile of eggs ... get this 1 pint of egg whites 6 whole large eggs 4 slices multi grain bread 8 slices of ham filled 2 large plates.... now that's eating :)
you no man , you beast....hahaha

I just finished 4 whole eggs , 2 on a french bread, 2 just as a whole.

and let me not forget the apple and banana.

In about 2 hours next meal, with chicken on bread, 2 hours after that the same....
(love chicks....uh...chicken)

evening meal depends on what my girl wants for dinner(she is pregnant, you know what that means), I just make some adjustments for myself:)

some where later in the evening a protein shake

and before bed 500grcottage cheese(I think you call it, we call it kwark)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Haha awesome