M1A vs SD

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    For a living? ...i don't make outrageous internet postings with caps lock stuck on trying to measure my E-dong next to everyone else's cause I'm lacking otherwise....

    But I'm in sales and only work 6 months of the year which supports my entire family and my bbing lifestyle...

    What/who do you consult anyways? I certainly wouldn't take your advice. Your one immature kid.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    im a consultant for deez....


  2. go read the mass tabs labeling idiot
    this is the newer one but see where it ays stenebolone tm, thats actually an anabolic steroid i was told it was a test booster.
    Each serving of 1 tablet contains: Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend [Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder] 87,000 mcg


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Rightttttttt
    •   
       


  3. A fellow sales guys, I get roofs approved through insurance and contract them out to competing companies, what are you in, 6 months? Good for you thats sick, not being sarcastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    For a living? ...i don't make outrageous internet postings with caps lock stuck on trying to measure my E-dong next to everyone else's cause I'm lacking otherwise....

    But I'm in sales and only work 6 months of the year which supports my entire family and my bbing lifestyle...

    What/who do you consult anyways? I certainly wouldn't take your advice. Your one immature kid.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

  4. anything else your retarded a/ss wants to be wrong on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    go read the mass tabs labeling idiot
    this is the newer one but see where it ays stenebolone tm, thats actually an anabolic steroid i was told it was a test booster.
    Each serving of 1 tablet contains: Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend [Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder] 87,000 mcg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    anything else your retarded a/ss wants to be wrong on?
    Man you're big on the Name calling, aren't you.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    go read the mass tabs labeling idiot
    this is the newer one but see where it ays stenebolone tm, thats actually an anabolic steroid i was told it was a test booster.
    Each serving of 1 tablet contains: Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend [Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder] 87,000 mcg
    calls me retarded but believes anything he is sold, here guy buy this baggy of white powder its like sugar *labeled cocaine*

    seriously bro get outta here, youre not doing this thread any good. if you didnt know what it was , you shouldnt have been putting it in your body.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Man you're big on the Name calling, aren't you.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    i believe that is called an inferiority complex, or the "little man" attitude... its w/e

  8. Sheesh, tough crowd.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sheesh, tough crowd.
    youre a beast jbry!

  10. Husker89, you mad bro? So, is there any way you could just start a new thread for all your keyboard raging? I think out of ten pages nine of them are misty you yelling at people on the Internet... I would like to see Donny log this shiz without reading ten pages of BS.

    Title: "Husker89 vs. the interwebs".

    Come at me bro!

  11. IM 2 inchs taller and 15lbs bigger than you, and my d/ick is big, I dont have a "complex" you are just trying to call me out b/c ur wrong on the mass tabs. I was told it was a natty t booster, i researched it, couldnt find anything about it being a steroid or anything about methly sten, are you made bc nebraska beat your s/hitty iowa team last year? and we are going to again this year(thats a given)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    i believe that is called an inferiority complex, or the "little man" attitude... its w/e

  12. I dont want to come at you bro, if you dont want ot rad my posts dont read them, pretty simple solution to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Husker89, you mad bro? So, is there any way you could just start a new thread for all your keyboard raging? I think out of ten pages nine of them are misty you yelling at people on the Internet... I would like to see Donny log this shiz without reading ten pages of BS.

    Title: "Husker89 vs. the interwebs".

    Come at me bro!

  13. you are acting like i do this on a regular basis, this was a one time incident where i was mislead and researched and couldnt find anything, you put pills in your body im sure that you havent verified exactly what they are(send them in for testing) so we all have to trust sup companies, but yes you still are retarded that still stands. lets stop the argueing, callinga truce, LOG ON
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    calls me retarded but believes anything he is sold, here guy buy this baggy of white powder its like sugar *labeled cocaine*

    seriously bro get outta here, youre not doing this thread any good. if you didnt know what it was , you shouldnt have been putting it in your body.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Husker89, you mad bro? So, is there any way you could just start a new thread for all your keyboard raging? I think out of ten pages nine of them are misty you yelling at people on the Internet... I would like to see Donny log this shiz without reading ten pages of BS.

    Title: "Husker89 vs. the interwebs".

    Come at me bro!




    edit: whoops, repped you instead of negged, no worries, i'll fix it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b



    edit: whoops, repped you instead of negged, no worries, i'll fix it.
    LoL.

    Amazing.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  16. oh! i've given out too much reputation in the last 24hrs! this is new, must of been put in place because of me. :0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    A fellow sales guys, I get roofs approved through insurance and contract them out to competing companies, what are you in, 6 months? Good for you thats sick, not being sarcastic
    ... soooo, sales or consulting?

    And you work a job like that on your own huh? Companies just trust your year(s) of knowledge and experience to recommend action regarding insurance claims?

    I sell door to door home services, I'm not going to detail what cause i prefer to keep my life semi private and bb a hobby that i don't share the details of with the rest of an ignorant world.

    I only work the warm months cause of daylight hours, receptiveness of customers and weather, all of which play off eachother.

    During these months i can make any where from 1200-6000 a month. I usually am at the higher end of that range.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  18. BM, I can very easily see someone taking steroids by "accident" bud. You have picked a losing battle there. People looking to make gains after plateauing for a period of time are willing to take just about anything that they are told will work without researching every ingredient. It was way more common 5+ years ago when everything wasn't as well known and regulated. Not calling you out just know when the battle is lost man. I have seen how naive you are to these compounds and supplements on here so don't be so quick to judge buddy. BTW, I'm not supporting anyone with this comment just offering some sound advice.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    BM, I can very easily see someone taking steroids by "accident" bud. You have picked a losing battle there. People looking to make gains after plateauing for a period of time are willing to take just about anything that they are told will work without researching every ingredient. It was way more common 5+ years ago when everything wasn't as well known and regulated. Not calling you out just know when the battle is lost man. I have seen how naive you are to these compounds and supplements on here so don't be so quick to judge buddy. BTW, I'm not supporting anyone with this comment just offering some sound advice.
    My bad..

  20. u do roofs like i do huh

  21. Sourdough I consult out to the best roofign company then get commission on the back end, we have had the cat teams out here so life is awesome got 2 bought 2 days agao and 2 mroe signed up 1 day ago and 10 25 k jobs waiting on adjusters

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    My bad..
    Not trying to call you out just trying to help. These vitamin shops sell multiple steroid supplements and the idiots have no idea what they are. Some have sdrol and Hdrol all in one under dosed and they sell them with out even recommending support supps. They just say they are test boosters. It's easier then most think.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. especially with a propretary blend and no compund listed just a trademarked name like methly sten TM and 20 other actual t-boosting ingredients, truce is on, log time, checkout my prolactrone log, awesome update.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Not trying to call you out just trying to help. These vitamin shops sell multiple steroid supplements and the idiots have no idea what they are. Some have sdrol and Hdrol all in one under dosed and they sell them with out even recommending support supps. They just say they are test boosters. It's easier then most think.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    especially with a propretary blend and no compund listed just a trademarked name like methly sten TM and 20 other actual t-boosting ingredients, truce is on, log time, checkout my prolactrone log, awesome update.
    Link?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Not trying to call you out just trying to help. These vitamin shops sell multiple steroid supplements and the idiots have no idea what they are. Some have sdrol and Hdrol all in one under dosed and they sell them with out even recommending support supps. They just say they are test boosters. It's easier then most think.
    I understand LTL its no big deal I know you usually don't mean anything maliciously

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    Link?
    ....you've never heard of mass tabs?

    There's no link to it...it's no longer made. Only place your likely to find it is on some dusty local supp shop shelf... in the test booster section.



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  27. type in prolactrone ul find it on AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Link?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    ....you've never heard of mass tabs?

    There's no link to it...it's no longer made. Only place your likely to find it is on some dusty local supp shop shelf... in the test booster section.



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    I was asking for a link to his log... Lol

  29. Alright bros sorry for the lack of updates lately. The first few days of the month are crucial in my business, and I've been hard pressed to do anything outside of work and hitting the gym. Also had a little cold over the weekend, which didn't help. Shook it, and I'm back better than ever.

    Did back yesterday. Decent workout. Only hit 315 on deads, but I felt like a zombie (took nyquil the night before and only slept 6 hours, it was like I was sleepwalking in the gym). Like I said earlier in the thread, diet has been iffy, but that's largely due to the fact that I was coming down with a cold. Smashed like an animal yesterday and now I'm feeling better than ever.

    Update on the sides - no shutdown as of yet. Still hitting it on the regular and the boys are intact. Acne is starting to come out a BIT, nothing like SD though.

    Strength and longevity in the gym have been the biggest pros to this ds. Really want to push it to 60mg but I don't have another bottle in hand and can't find one anywhere. Might just start taking the full dose an hour before the gym on lifting days. Thoughts?

    Hitting chest tonight. I'll keep you guys posted on how I do. I think I'm going to order 2 bottles of stanodrol tonight to work into a bridge.

  30. UPDATE

    F-UCK IT, I'm going to 60mg

    I have enough left in the bottle to run 60mg for the next 10 days, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm still going to pick up a bottle or two of stano to bridge into. I'll let you bros know when it's on its way.

    Donny
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP
    By olb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 10:39 AM
  4. PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 02:13 PM
  5. My Pheraplex vs SD cycle
    By Sputnik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in