M1A vs SD

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

been silently following for a while mate, your killing it! - looks like ill be using SL's gear as a 4 week kickstart & finisher in my injectable bulk, i was thinking of something like this: week 1-4 Methylvar (with one dose week 1 and then 2 doses at week 3-4), week 1-10 Test E 500mg p/wk, week 9-12 Rizen (3 tabs week 9, 5 tabs week 10-12), as i love the dry gains on epi and im interested in trying the trenavar. Quick question, is the M14AD in Methylvar similiar to the M1AD that you're on now? if it isn't, whats the main differences? Any adjustments/critiques from you PH pro's out there would be more than welcome!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

oz - I hit the gym about 2 hours after taking 40 mg tonight and I absolutely loved it...felt like I could hit the gym forever. I can definitely see this being used on a cut, too.

For all the hype I heard about M1A being wet, I found it to be pretty dry. The strength and stamina are what shine through with this compound.

I took pics of my back on day 1, after week 1, and just tonight, which is exactly 3 weeks after I started (Oct. 22). This is the first time I've done this in a cycle and am very pleased with the results.

Speaking of back...

BACK

BB Deadlift
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 5
    315 x 2

Lat Pulldowns
    130 x 10
    150 x 10
    170 x 5
    190 x 5
    210 x 3
    190 x 5

Cambered Lat Pulldowns
    180 x 10
    200 x 5
    220 x 5
    200 x 5
    170 to failure

Closegrip Cable Rows
    110 x 15
    120 x 10
    130 x 10

...supersetted with DB Rows
    40 x 10 x 3

Decided to switch it up and hit some pec flys even though i killed bench last night...did it for the pump

Flys
    170 x 15
    190 x 15
    200 x 15

Closegrip Pulldowns
    150 x 10
    180 x 10
    200 x 10

Hammer Curls
    25 x 10 x 3

Finished up with an isolation machine for back... can't think of the name but I crushed it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Steve - Thank you for following bro I appreciate the support.

I believe that M14AD is a precursor to Dbol, but that conversion is supposedly minimal. M1A is a precursor to M1T (methyl 1 testosterone), and conversion on this (from what I've always read) is supposedly minimal, as well. Both compounds are active on their own.

M1A has been fairly dry. Methylvar is M14AD and Trendione. The dosing on the tren is pretty low, but being that tren is a wet compound, I'd expect that the two (M1A and Methylvar) would yield different results.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Glad to hear it went well. As i told you it is by far my fav. So what was your total gains, lifts as well as weight. M1A till I D I E. Why wouldn't he test it, it is legal I thought he would touch anything illegal maybe I'm wrong. If you do don't be shy with those results bro.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Just a heads up - I'm not quite done with M1A...I think I have 3 days left. I'm strongly considering sending my last pill out for testing. If anybody knows a reputable company that handles this type of thing please PM me. I'll contact PA, and if he's up to it I'd be happy to send it to his lab.

I've loved this cycle and am a believer in M1A. I've never felt so great while on. Best of all...I've felt next to zero shutdown. Libido has been out of control actually. As I said before, I wish I could run this longer. It's a shame that there aren't more clones of this readily available.

Donny
    That would be awsome if u decided to get it tested. Are you wanting to see the purity of it or can you actually have it tested for an accurate conversion amount to m1t?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

I believe that M14AD is a precursor to Dbol, but that conversion is supposedly minimal. M1A is a precursor to M1T (methyl 1 testosterone), and conversion on this (from what I've always read) is supposedly minimal, as well. Both compounds are active on their own.

M1A has been fairly dry. Methylvar is M14AD and Trendione. The dosing on the tren is pretty low, but being that tren is a wet compound, I'd expect that the two (M1A and Methylvar) would yield different results.
    no worries man, Ph's and research chems are about the only thing that gets through customs here in OZ so im definetly keen on learning all i can about the different PH profiles out. Ah yep i get you, M1A is a dry gainer and M14AD is a wet one basically. So whats the name of the product your on from SL? Is it M-Sten 4?
  7. Registered User

thanks for logging bro, i've learned a lot. i've sent you a pm asking a few questions if you don't mind.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by beastt View Post
    thanks for logging bro, i've learned a lot. i've sent you a pm asking a few questions if you don't mind.
    Your Avatar had me confused for a second.. It didn't seem like I was reading a typical post from the Boss Man...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  9. Banned

ive heard that a cap of m14ad the dbol precursor 20mgs i believe or 30mgs whatever the dose is converts to a 5mg dianabol, so ive heard it it solid, m1a is dry and probably more hepatoxic, but m1a is soooooo goood
    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    no worries man, Ph's and research chems are about the only thing that gets through customs here in OZ so im definetly keen on learning all i can about the different PH profiles out. Ah yep i get you, M1A is a dry gainer and M14AD is a wet one basically. So whats the name of the product your on from SL? Is it M-Sten 4?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW_501516
    Lets hope i read this right. certainly from a fat lose point this could be useful but like many sarms it has both pros and cons. am sure used in a pct or a brigde it has its place. but sourdough honestly would like ur view .
    GW 501516 isn't a SARM. It's a PPARδ modulator.
    Antus Labs
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Your Avatar had me confused for a second.. It didn't seem like I was reading a typical post from the Boss Man...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    LOL sorry, I saw his avatar and thought it would be nice to represent! I'm really liking this forum and have been a long time lurker, just decided it was time to reg!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    That would be awsome if u decided to get it tested. Are you wanting to see the purity of it or can you actually have it tested for an accurate conversion amount to m1t?
    Any reply to this?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Ok so here's an update fellas...lot of stuff going on in life, opened 2 more stores and took a trip back to detroit...

Anyway cycle is still going strong with stano at 1g/day. Had to take an emergency trip to Detroit which affected my training, but that's life.

I'm thinking about adding SD to the last 3 weeks of this cycle...nothing crazy, just 10mg ED for 3 weeks. This would put me at a 9 week cycle. First 3 were M1A solo, bridged into Stano at the end of week 3 and then bridging into SD at week 7 and running thru week 9.

Has anybody ever done this?

Thanks to everybody who has supported this thread. Big apology to husker for the mixup in the beginning, and to all who are considering M1A - get it if you can find it. I loved every minute of it and wish I could run it year round. Shredded Labs definitely hit a home run there, and I will be using their products in the future.

Hope you all are killing it this holiday season.

Donny
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Wrath - I ate that last pill by mistake so there won't be any testing. So much for science LOL
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Skuba Steve - the name of my product was Alpha One by Shredded Labs
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Nice just after u started this log I searched around and have my hands on 2 bottles. My next cycle I will try it an most likely stack with tvar-15. Alpha for 21 days and tren for 45.

What's ur opinion on that stack?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Nice just after u started this log I searched around and have my hands on 2 bottles. My next cycle I will try it an most likely stack with tvar-15. Alpha for 21 days and tren for 45.

What's ur opinion on that stack?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Make sure you run that trenavar high, and have some P5P on deck for any prolactin issues. I didn't care for tren when I ran it, but that's just me.

If I could do it over again I would have just run the M1A for 6 weeks straight and called it a day. Love stano, but not nearly as much as I loved the M1A.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Not worried the sd for 3 wks after 4wks of m1a could be overly toxic? May be worth gettin blood now on the stano to make sure you're not about to take your liv beyond the brink. I know a lot of the 10mg sdrol runs are 6 wks, but the m1a at 40 likely isn't any safer (if not worse) than 10mg of sd.

Glad this cycle went so well for you; snagged a bottle when it came out and your log makes me excited to run it now.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Hyde - decided against the sd probably 1 minute after I wrote the post. I'm happy with my results and happy on the stanodrol. Going to give my body a rest after PCT and probably won't hit another cycle until April or May. At that point it might be test with an sd kick...

On a side note - I bought a bottle of Craze yesterday because I was feeling dead tired and didn't want to lift. That stuff is crack in a tub - I won't ever use a different preworkout again. The berry lemonade tastes like koolaid, no joke.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 01:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP
    By olb in forum Anabolics