M1A vs SD

beastt

beastt

Awards
Your Avatar had me confused for a second.. It didn't seem like I was reading a typical post from the Boss Man...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
LOL sorry, I saw his avatar and thought it would be nice to represent! I'm really liking this forum and have been a long time lurker, just decided it was time to reg!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here's an update fellas...lot of stuff going on in life, opened 2 more stores and took a trip back to detroit...

Anyway cycle is still going strong with stano at 1g/day. Had to take an emergency trip to Detroit which affected my training, but that's life.

I'm thinking about adding SD to the last 3 weeks of this cycle...nothing crazy, just 10mg ED for 3 weeks. This would put me at a 9 week cycle. First 3 were M1A solo, bridged into Stano at the end of week 3 and then bridging into SD at week 7 and running thru week 9.

Has anybody ever done this?

Thanks to everybody who has supported this thread. Big apology to husker for the mixup in the beginning, and to all who are considering M1A - get it if you can find it. I loved every minute of it and wish I could run it year round. Shredded Labs definitely hit a home run there, and I will be using their products in the future.

Hope you all are killing it this holiday season.

Donny

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Wrath - I ate that last pill by mistake so there won't be any testing. So much for science LOL

wrathchild281

Awards
Nice just after u started this log I searched around and have my hands on 2 bottles. My next cycle I will try it an most likely stack with tvar-15. Alpha for 21 days and tren for 45.

What's ur opinion on that stack?

wrathchild281

Awards
Nice just after u started this log I searched around and have my hands on 2 bottles. My next cycle I will try it an most likely stack with tvar-15. Alpha for 21 days and tren for 45.

What's ur opinion on that stack?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you run that trenavar high, and have some P5P on deck for any prolactin issues. I didn't care for tren when I ran it, but that's just me.

If I could do it over again I would have just run the M1A for 6 weeks straight and called it a day. Love stano, but not nearly as much as I loved the M1A.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not worried the sd for 3 wks after 4wks of m1a could be overly toxic? May be worth gettin blood now on the stano to make sure you're not about to take your liv beyond the brink. I know a lot of the 10mg sdrol runs are 6 wks, but the m1a at 40 likely isn't any safer (if not worse) than 10mg of sd.

Glad this cycle went so well for you; snagged a bottle when it came out and your log makes me excited to run it now.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Hyde - decided against the sd probably 1 minute after I wrote the post. I'm happy with my results and happy on the stanodrol. Going to give my body a rest after PCT and probably won't hit another cycle until April or May. At that point it might be test with an sd kick...

On a side note - I bought a bottle of Craze yesterday because I was feeling dead tired and didn't want to lift. That stuff is crack in a tub - I won't ever use a different preworkout again. The berry lemonade tastes like koolaid, no joke.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12