M1A vs SD

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
So week 1 comparisons so far Donny? I like sd but hands down alpha one (cel) kills it. It is my fav ph/ds by far. Sounds like it is legit tho i got one bottle from sl, i think I'll be rat packing that one till its gone for good.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
klint - I'm definitely looking more hench bro. been killing it in the gym all week, too. in fact, i'm about to go kill it on shoulders right now.

420 - first off, nice handle lol. i agree with you man, M1A > SD. One thing I really like after using it for a week is the "on" feeling you get after about 25 minutes of taking it. I always felt like death on SD so this is a nice change.

In terms of sides, SD was worse for me on week 1. My piss would be dark dark yellow (not so much on M1A) and the bp headaches were awful. The headaches are still here somewhat, but they have definitely subsided since the first few days. No acne or night sweats yet either.

The strength has been coming on gradually. I've only had 4 workouts since I started, but I can 100% feel the intensity, and it's feeling great.

I'm really enjoying this compound and I think I'm going to grab another bottle so that I can step it up to 60mg ED. 40 is nice, but I want to see what 60 would feel like.

Donny

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Im not a troll im trying to save your liver and introduce you to a safer and more effective(when both are combined not just solo) method of using gear. If you have one injectable or two then you can run stano and maybe something harsher for a kicker like dbol or winny at the end, just trying to help man, why dont you pin btw?
Husker - I'm starting to think you're a troll buddy. Told you twice that I don't pin, not interested in pinning strategy. Wrong thread bro.

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
Donny
thanks bro keepin it 100. It was the same for me some lethargy but no sd sickness lol. Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Husker
Are you sure your introducing him to something new?.... Anyone who has done ANY research will soon see that pinning does have advantages. But who knows why he chooses not to most don't want to outright break the law. But the point is that he has made HIS decision so STFU deal with it and move on cause to me your sounding like a crack head trying to get some else on the pipe.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
IM trying to help him and im asking him why his personal reason as i had mine and is ours were the same i was goign to say how i got over mine, mind YOU OWN F/UCKING BUSINESS, and i dont sound like a crack head IO knwo way more about this than your retarded ass does, f/ucking b/itch
Donny
thanks bro keepin it 100. It was the same for me some lethargy but no sd sickness lol. Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Husker
Are you sure your introducing him to something new?.... Anyone who has done ANY research will soon see that pinning does have advantages. But who knows why he chooses not to most don't want to outright break the law. But the point is that he has made HIS decision so STFU deal with it and move on cause to me your sounding like a crack head trying to get some else on the pipe.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
If he doesnt want to answer fine thats his business, but none of it has anything to do with you does it??????????????
Donny

Husker

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Im bigger than you, at 23(just turned) less bf(mines 10%) know a lot of info from smart fing people like jbry and many others, and I own a consulting company and I am very succesful, you have 18 posts, stop giving ANY ADVICE STAT
Donny

Husker

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
What advice did i give other than for you to move on with trying to get someone to pin...... Yes your 23 and showing it...... Oh your bigger than me that its fine bro cause as any one will tell you including jbry working out is an individual journey. Where did you start at? I started not being to raise my arms all the way up @120 lbs now I'm at 200 lbs and lower fat% can you say that you've put on 60lbs+ of muscle? THAT is what proves my knowledge not how many posts I have. My point was you do your thing and let him do his, cause for the record I somewhat agree with you about mixing inj. and otc orals but again it is his decision.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hey, don't bring me into yalls d*ck measuring contest.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i started at 130 i got to 190 naturally
What advice did i give other than for you to move on with trying to get someone to pin...... Yes your 23 and showing it...... Oh your bigger than me that its fine bro cause as any one will tell you including jbry working out is an individual journey. Where did you start at? I started not being to raise my arms all the way up @120 lbs now I'm at 200 lbs and lower fat% can you say that you've put on 60lbs+ of muscle? THAT is what proves my knowledge not how many posts I have. My point was you do your thing and let him do his, cause for the record I somewhat agree with you about mixing inj. and otc orals but again it is his decision.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Lol @ the drama, it's all good bros. The point of the thread is to keep you guys informed on how M1A compares to SD, not to argue about whose dick is bigger.

Husker - thanks for trying bro, but gear just isn't for me. I recognize the risk of orals, and I don't disagree with pinning, i'm just saying it isn't for me. With that said, I'm not sure your advice is that sound judging by the fact that you've listed SEVERAL different cycles you're running since early 2012. Also seem to remember a pic you posted in a thread, and you're nowhere near 190 brother. It's all good to be where you're at, just be comfortable with you. Even at 190, 420 is TECHNICALLY bigger at 200.

Alright boys here's the update.

Yesterday's workout - SHOULDERS

Seated Military Press
95x15
115x10
135x10
135x10
155x5 (NOTE: again with the sweaty palms. I really need to get those gloves. My gym is weird and doesn't have a mirror in front of the military press, so reracking weight can be a challenge with no spotter. Will use a spotter next time I hit shoulders and try to max out)

Wide Grip Rows
110x15
120x15
130x15
140x15

Supersetted with Front raises
15x10
17.5x10
20x10
20x10

Standing Military Press
65x10
85x10
105x10

Standing Arnold Press
25x10
27.5x10
30x10
35x10

Supersetted with Standing Bicep Curls with the same weight and same # of reps.

Great workout. Really starting to see some nice sculpting effects of the M1A. I have a progress pic from the start to 1 week out. Debating on posting, might just have to.

Conte

Conte

Awards
What’s going on here ? A fight between M1A vs SD. EAST against the WEST. Who is winning?

TheThickMick

Awards
Any increase in hair shedding? Libido increase or decrease? Sd is supposedly hit or miss but had me ready to bang any female i encountered. Howabout the pumps? Gimme mo details brudda

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Lol at this guy pinning gear @190lbs... what ever happened to serious training and eating?

Racinjetford

Awards
Lol at this guy pinning gear @190lbs... what ever happened to serious training and eating?
Why would I want to train and eat when I can just pin some roids and watch tv...... that's how it works, right? :-/

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
LMFAO dude gets butthurt over nothing what a fu(king joke

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.
Great update brother and sick workout the other day, also way to keep it positive

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I agree with you. If the guy is putting in work with the right habits fine.. but I all too often see guys running gear half assing it and it irritates me to no end. I've trained religiously for almost 10yrs and pinning is now starting to cross my mind to help me get to a 505lb incline press. I've run two short oral cycles but I was 5'11" 275lbs from training and eating! Learning the lifestyle is part of the journey and it comes to a point when to get to the next step, pinning is required. I may be romanticizing it a bit too much.. but its how I feel. If the basics aren't part of your routine then gear is only a temporary shortcut.

and to the previous guy saying sarcastically that I must be pro. No, I am far from it. I've trained with them however if that's worth anything. I am just passionate about the sport and wished people would see what their bodies are genetically capable of before turning to gear... because where do you go from there?

Keep killing it Donny. I'm excited to see what your results will be.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bmf - thank you bro just a regular day. honestly I feel like I could have done that workout 2x in a row. The longevity in the gym is the best thing for me.

Evan 505 on the incline is on another level good luck getting there. and bro, the lifestyle and the journey is what it's all about.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive NEVER posted a pic dumbass there are to huskers and im 205 now so learn you facts f/uck face, my advice is 10x more sound than yours
Lol @ the drama, it's all good bros. The point of the thread is to keep you guys informed on how M1A compares to SD, not to argue about whose dick is bigger.

Husker - thanks for trying bro, but gear just isn't for me. I recognize the risk of orals, and I don't disagree with pinning, i'm just saying it isn't for me. With that said, I'm not sure your advice is that sound judging by the fact that you've listed SEVERAL different cycles you're running since early 2012. Also seem to remember a pic you posted in a thread, and you're nowhere near 190 brother. It's all good to be where you're at, just be comfortable with you. Even at 190, 420 is TECHNICALLY bigger at 200.

Alright boys here's the update.

Yesterday's workout - SHOULDERS

Seated Military Press
95x15
115x10
135x10
135x10
155x5 (NOTE: again with the sweaty palms. I really need to get those gloves. My gym is weird and doesn't have a mirror in front of the military press, so reracking weight can be a challenge with no spotter. Will use a spotter next time I hit shoulders and try to max out)

Wide Grip Rows
110x15
120x15
130x15
140x15

Supersetted with Front raises
15x10
17.5x10
20x10
20x10

Standing Military Press
65x10
85x10
105x10

Standing Arnold Press
25x10
27.5x10
30x10
35x10

Supersetted with Standing Bicep Curls with the same weight and same # of reps.

Great workout. Really starting to see some nice sculpting effects of the M1A. I have a progress pic from the start to 1 week out. Debating on posting, might just have to.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i accidentally took a steroid in that was told it was a test booster, lifting for 5 years straight and being over 20 would be fine to do gear anyway, what bf% are you at 270 i bet you just look fat at less than 6 feet

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i statred at 6 ft 1 inch at 130 and gained 60 lbs natty, then 2 years latter i started pinning, you just admitted your diet sucks and u started taking steroids at 150 after surgery and you are calling me out? Post a pic and Ill post one and let see who is in better shape, i just turned 23 too

Husker89

Banned
Awards
by keep killing it donny you mean having a horrible diet which he admitted??? So i have to be fat as f/uck like you at almost 300lbs 5'11' before it is okay to start taking gear, and a "few short oral cycles are still steroids", some very much strongerthan pinning.
I agree with you. If the guy is putting in work with the right habits fine.. but I all too often see guys running gear half assing it and it irritates me to no end. I've trained religiously for almost 10yrs and pinning is now starting to cross my mind to help me get to a 505lb incline press. I've run two short oral cycles but I was 5'11" 275lbs from training and eating! Learning the lifestyle is part of the journey and it comes to a point when to get to the next step, pinning is required. I may be romanticizing it a bit too much.. but its how I feel. If the basics aren't part of your routine then gear is only a temporary shortcut.

and to the previous guy saying sarcastically that I must be pro. No, I am far from it. I've trained with them however if that's worth anything. I am just passionate about the sport and wished people would see what their bodies are genetically capable of before turning to gear... because where do you go from there?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
a u idiot anyone would gain on 3 grams of test. B we are the same height and you started using steroids 20lbs lighter than me and im bad? I eat rice fish chicken beef edamame and thats about 90% of my diet, are you one of those morons who thinks pinning is better than orals? Take sd, or dbol, or anadrol 50 and tell me how big and strong you get, u clearly no nothing like your fat friend and ds are steroids idiot, what you have taken sd-active extremely potent steroid, alpha one does convert to methly 1 test which is an extrememly strong steroid and has super powerful activity alone, I dont drink smoke or do any drugs ive been lifting 5 days a week and eating right not s/hitty like you admitted you do for almost 7 years, i bench 315lbs and im 23 and started at 130 lbs, ive done very well, and I weigh lowest 195 200 OFF cycle, because I eat right and ahve been lifting for so long. YOU AND YOUR FAT FRIEND ARE MORONS THE ROUTINE IS FAR INFERIOR TO PROPER DIET OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT BECASUE YOU ADMITTED YOUR DIET SUCKS AND YOU CALL ME OUT? post a pic and ill post one and Im off cycle and we can decide that im in better shape than you offf cycle then you are on alpha one.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya lifting for 5 years and gaining 60lbs natty without gaining much bf maybe 2% is definetly undedicated, i should just be fat like you and eat everything that is way easier than being lean and strong versus just fat and in turn strong, god jbry these people are so stupid i cant believe it, its like the whole world is turning upside down
i accidentally took a steroid in that was told it was a test booster, lifting for 5 years straight and being over 20 would be fine to do gear anyway, what bf% are you at 270 i bet you just look fat at less than 6 feet

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Lol relax bro. I'm sure you can figure out how to post a pic on your own.

Like I said before, I might post progress pics, I might not.

Call me out all you want brother. I could have rebutted everything you posted, but I chose to remain chill. You come into the thread suggesting I pin, I said I was straight on pinning, then you pressed the issue. Not a big deal, I'm just saying take it easy bro it's not that serious.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Husker are you serious man? Donny is doing fine.. why are you being such a damn douchebag? Get the **** out of this thread. You are so eager to get into a pissing contest.. so eager to prove your self. You must be insecure? Vain? It is extremely apparent. If we peons are so stupid, go forth upon the throngs of other threads of willing ears waiting to be blessed with your boundless knowledge.

Its sad that you lift to prove yourself to everyone. You should lift to prove you to you. That's what matters in the long run. The battle with you and the weight. It builds character, and I would go out on a limb and say you require a bit more.

...and about my bodyfat percentage. You know nothing of my life, or my physical accomplishments. Last time I had my percentage checked, it was 18% (down from 50%). Guess what? It doesn't bother me. If I wanted to get lean I would. I want to be strong. I wanted to be a fu/king weight throwing gorilla. I don't care about being pretty. If you do, great. That's you.

And if you lived in southern California, I'd invite you to come lift with me. This fat dumb dude might surprise you.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Husker are you serious man? Donny is doing fine.. why are you being such a damn douchebag? Get the **** out of this thread. You are so eager to get into a pissing contest.. so eager to prove your self. You must be insecure? Vain? It is extremely apparent. If we peons are so stupid, go forth upon the throngs of other threads of willing ears waiting to be blessed with your boundless knowledge.

Its sad that you lift to prove yourself to everyone. You should lift to prove you to you. That's what matters in the long run. The battle with you and the weight. It builds character, and I would go out on a limb and say you require a bit more.

...and about my bodyfat percentage. You know nothing of my life, or my physical accomplishments. Last time I had my percentage checked, it was 18% (down from 50%). Guess what? It doesn't bother me. If I wanted to get lean I would. I want to be strong. I wanted to be a fu/king weight throwing gorilla. I don't care about being pretty. If you do, great. That's you.

And if you lived in southern California, I'd invite you to come lift with me. This fat dumb dude might surprise you.
+1 great post brotha

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You must be a pro.
Don't get me started.. No one but genetic freaks are allowed to cycle bro, haven't you heard?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

is this SL's 1 alpha?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

What you don't realize is some of these guys started off at 5'10-6'2 130-150lb ectos(myself included) and getting up to 185-200 natty is already pushing their genetic potential through the roof and no matter how much they eat train or sleep they can't gain...

This is when it is necessary for THEM to cycle to move on.

Not everyone can hit over 250lbs and deadlift 2x bw natty... in fact very few can. You can't force everyone into your very rigid mold before approving their allowance to cycle.

Certain things should be a given... knowledge and ability to apply is about it. Current stature means very little.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I'm loving this thread, definitely puts a smile on my face every morning.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting product. I'll be following. I've heard nothing on it prior so I'm intrigued. Good reads in here as well. Subbed! :-D

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
What you don't realize is some of these guys started off at 5'10-6'2 130-150lb ectos(myself included) and getting up to 185-200 natty is already pushing their genetic potential through the roof and no matter how much they eat train or sleep they can't gain...

This is when it is necessary for THEM to cycle to move on.

Not everyone can hit over 250lbs and deadlift 2x bw natty... in fact very few can. You can't force everyone into your very rigid mold before approving their allowance to cycle.

Certain things should be a given... knowledge and ability to apply is about it. Current stature means very little.

I do not agree with you, but that's fine we can agree to disagree. You seem to present yourself a bit more maturely about the subject then husker. If you read my posts, I had a problem with him as he came off as an idiot pushing injecting on Donny. He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts. If you are putting in the work I see no issue pinning, as I said previously. What is so rigid of that "mold"? I am sure most feel the same...?

klint

klint

Awards
Its like a soap on t.v lol. but i am here for donny. the rest is just stuff. and yes hes doing SL alpha one

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I do not agree with you, but that's fine we can agree to disagree. You seem to present yourself a bit more maturely about the subject then husker. If you read my posts, I had a problem with him as he came off as an idiot pushing injecting on Donny. He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts. If you are putting in the work I see no issue pinning, as I said previously. What is so rigid of that "mold"? I am sure most feel the same...?
most of my comment as directed at the indication of his weight being the dictating factor as to wether out not he was able to cycle and/or not at his genetic potential... really that's a lot of guys genetic potential with sub 12% bf.

I acknowledge you did give the top of the hat to having ducks in a row means have a go.... but wanted to clear up the other aspect that i really don't agree with.

N while I'm taking a similar stance as husker...No, i don't agree with his constant pressing to pin and his rage fit pound the keyboard response after unanswered response technique at discussing things.... so def don't think in taking his side but rather expressing my own opinions(which if you search my posts you'll see the same point made in like 3 other threads this last month).

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Its like a soap on t.v lol. but i am here for donny. the rest is just stuff. and yes hes doing SL alpha one
Thanks klint...

Was going to pick some up...but i guess it went oos on the last 2sites that had it over night...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
your lifts are very impressive man i just dont liek you assumingi have half ass workouts, I GAINED 60LBS NATTY IWTH 1% MAYBE 2% TOPS IN BF, OVER 5 YEARS BEFORE I TOOK STEROIDS ON ACCIDENT, i EAT PERFECTLY AND iLL POST A PIC AND YOU CAN SEE, but u want to be huge, i dont, so im bad becasue i have to be 270 before i use gear?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
IM not pushing **** im saying THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO AND WONDERING WHY HE DOESNT DO IT? ORAL STEROIDS ARE INJECTABLE STEROIDS, IVE GOTTEN BETTER GAINS OFF OF ORALS THEN PINNING, JUST TRYING TO HELP.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me started.. No one but genetic freaks are allowed to cycle bro, haven't you heard?

Oh, I thought it was rich genetic freaks only, my bad

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
How do you take steroids on accident? You don't research before putting stuff in your body?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12