M1A vs SD

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Thanks bro feels good to crush. Nothing like it.

We'll see about the pics. I took a picture before I took my first dose and I'll definitely take one after it's all said and done.
Does it make you euphoric at all after dosing? First week on SD and I feel like I'm on meth or something after each dose.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In for insane strength

Husker89

Banned
Awards
****s WAY better than sd bro
You're correct on the compound, and there is a clone out now by Shredded Labs. The one guy I talked to who has used it says it's the best thing he's ever ran.

I never ran M1T, but I would have had I been in the game back then. People talk about M1A and M1T the same way they do about SD (it's poison...you'll die if you take it...blah blah), and I don't think SD is really that severe. In fact I love SD.

Got plenty of SD....still thinking about M1A...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's different not better..Sdrol I get more size M1A I get more strength

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
ThickMick...in this ^^^^^my previous post I did just that.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Someone give different studies or links to compare the 2

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
niteman - got 1 bottle. I'm going to run 40mg for 4 weeks and call it a day

evan - the euphoria really sets in while i'm in the gym and then afterwards too. I'm finding that if I dose it too late it's keeping me up a little.

vida and husker - both are awesome compounds. I'll be able to tell you which one I like better when this run is done, but I can never hate on SD.

Last edited:
Evan666

Evan666

Awards
niteman - got 1 bottle. I'm going to run 40mg for 4 weeks and call it a day

evan - the euphoria really sets in while i'm in the gym and then afterwards too. I'm finding that if I dose it too late it's keeping me up a little.

vida and husker - both are awesome compounds. I'll be able to tell you which one I like better when this run is done, but I can never hate on SD.
Nice. I'll be following.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Someone give different studies or links to compare the 2
Really?

Studies on designer hormones? Not gonna happen.

You'll find 2 practically useless profiles in Vida and all that will provide you is the chemical make up and an androgen ratio based off of rat prostates.

I hope this was a joke.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll write you a profile for $50 for each compound. :lmao:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'll write you a profile for $50 for each compound. :lmao:
lulz... all the profiles you'll ever need in the best detail possible are written by Henryv... he should just transfer them here

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasnt seriouz.

last time i helped write profiles was for primordial performance, made a quick 100$

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you dont get that ****ty lethargy feeling you feel strong and great, it is awesome, sd is too but lethargy sucks
ThickMick...in this ^^^^^my previous post I did just that.

klint

klint

Awards
Not sure if i missed it but how is this effecting ur hunger?? And do u plan on a bridge into pct at all. any weight change yet

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
husker - that isn't accurate, at least not for me. Lethargy is definitely a factor with M1A, arguably as bad as SD.

klint - hunger hasn't been affected too much, but I'm way thirstier. the only bridge I'm planning is a bridge into stano at week 4.

up 3 pounds from day 1.

klint

klint

Awards
Early days mate . what s the plan on combating lethargy?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Not complaining at all. I know what I get myself into taking things like this. Coffee does the trick for me too bros. I drink 2 tablespoons of NesCafe every morning, and a tablespoon of it before the gym.

Just smashed a huge breakfast and about to hit chest. Tris and shoulders are still sore from the day before yesterday, but I think I'm ready to crush. I'll let you guys know.

klint

klint

Awards
When my bud ran alpha one he found the first few days to a week the hardest of his cycle after that he was great so he said.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When my bud ran alpha one he found the first few days to a week the hardest of his cycle after that he was great so he said.
Sometimes you just got to tough it out.And be happy with the gains in the gym.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure guys. By day 2 you could feel the effects. Headaches, aggression, slight lethargy (it's gotten a bit worse), but you definitely adjust.

klint

klint

Awards
Yeah for sure guys. By day 2 you could feel the effects. Headaches, aggression, slight lethargy (it's gotten a bit worse), but you definitely adjust.
You know it. try some celery seed extract on top may help reduce the head ache. as u said ir drinking loads.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
You know it. try some celery seed extract on top may help reduce the head ache. as u said ir drinking loads.
Thanks bro. I'll pick some up today and let you know how it goes.

Just got done lifting chest. Had to cut it short because my girl wants to go to the beach. Here's how it went:

CHEST

BB Bench
135x10
155x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
195x5
205x3

BB Incline
135x10
155x10
165x5
175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
170x 10
190x 10
200x 10
200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
BWx 10 x2sets

Nothing spectacular in terms of lifts, but everything felt great. I usually go 4 days between push days, but today I had 2. Felt awesome. M1A ftw bros.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards

Just got done lifting chest. Had to cut it short because my girl wants to go to the beach. Here's how it went:

CHEST

BB Bench
135x10
155x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
195x5
205x3

BB Incline
135x10
155x10
165x5
175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
170x 10
190x 10
200x 10
200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
BWx 10 x2sets

Nothing spectacular in terms of lifts, but everything felt great. I usually go 4 days between push days, but today I had 2. Felt awesome. M1A ftw bros.
Nice lift. I need to pick up some shredded alpha 1 and I want to try their ultradrol copy as I heard its comparable to SD. Thanks for logging!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
for lethargy run 100 mgs of masteron maybe 200mgs a week if you wanna stay dry or 100 or 200mgs of test prop, or 100 of each?

CHEST

BB Bench
135x10
155x5
175x5
185x5
205x5
195x5
205x3

BB Incline
135x10
155x10
165x5
175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
170x 10
190x 10
200x 10
200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
BWx 10 x2sets

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Really?

Studies on designer hormones? Not gonna happen.

You'll find 2 practically useless profiles in Vida and all that will provide you is the chemical make up and an androgen ratio based off of rat prostates.

I hope this was a joke.

I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads
i feel so deprived.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
evan - thanks bro, i hope you respond as well to their compounds as i am.

husker - i have access to gear, but i choose not to inject. i might try some alpha bulk or POSSIBLY some dermacrine, but if i ran a transdermal i'd have to be careful. don't want to rub off on my girl.

gymguy21

Awards
I thought caffeine was a no no on cycle. Am I wrong on this ?

gymguy21

Awards
I use a ****load of caffeine on or off cycle. Caffeines side effects are overblown on the internet.
Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that
Reason being blood pressure. But if it doesn't bother you, I say go for it.

I think it's kind of silly the people stress about that stuff. These are active oral steroids never tested in humans... if you really have a health concern you probably shouldn't be using them.

gymguy21

Awards
I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now
I've used caffeine/pre workout drinks throughout my life....cycle or not and have never had any BP problems. If It's not a problem for you then drink up.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
start pinning masteron prop 300-400 mgs aweek even 200 would work and it will be the best day of your life

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I drink a lot of coffee on or off, but try to avoid preworkouts on cycle.

Husker - I don't pin bro. I have access to prop, tren, and could probably find masteron, but I'm just not interested in pinning atm.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thne run stano 3 caps of lgi 200 twice a day with fish oils or flaxseed oil
I drink a lot of coffee on or off, but try to avoid preworkouts on cycle.

Husker - I don't pin bro. I have access to prop, tren, and could probably find masteron, but I'm just not interested in pinning atm.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering running stano, but I'd start it at 800mg and move to a gram ED

gymguy21

Awards
I'm considering running stano, but I'd start it at 800mg and move to a gram ED
Yeah I have stano as well and was just wondering when to ramp up to 1g . Sorry not trying to hijack your thread

Husker89

Banned
Awards
this is the best cycle of all time for cutting without tren(sensitive to 19norandrogens) masteron prop 400mgs a week for 10 weeks test prop for weeks 2-6 at 100-200 mgs a week, stanodrol a gram or 1200 daily weeks 2-6 and that is it DONE

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Husker - I'm starting to think you're a troll buddy. Told you twice that I don't pin, not interested in pinning strategy. Wrong thread bro.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have stano as well and was just wondering when to ramp up to 1g . Sorry not trying to hijack your thread
I ran it at 1g and loved it. I'd start a little lower then bump it up to 1g.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12