M1A vs SD - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

M1A vs SD

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

this is totally me ^,
    as you can see from this video, I totally half ass my workouts. in fact, anyone who isn't doing more than this, is half assing their workouts and if you're doing less, of course, we're all the same, so that means you aren't doing hardly anything! oh yea, this is off cycle.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/xzCEMRTstYY
    Why exactly do you have a problem with me?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    this is totally me ^,
    as you can see from this video, I totally half ass my workouts. in fact, anyone who isn't doing more than this, is half assing their workouts and if you're doing less, of course, we're all the same, so that means you aren't doing hardly anything! oh yea, this is off cycle.

Pulled deep to get that last bit! Good vid JB!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Why exactly do you have a problem with me?
    idk, dont take it personally, you're just standing out.

im a nice guy, really. i just have fun on here.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Pulled deep to get that last bit! Good vid JB!
    thanks man!
    goal is to hit 22 plates each side to get it over 1ton, for 20 meters. it scares me.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

goal is to hit 22 plates each side to get it over 1ton, for 20 meters. it scares me.
    I'll probably have to go 2 plates if I try that! Your a beast man. HAHA!
    PES Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Sour - Yes SL Alpha One.
    My site is oos on alpha 1, but I'll let you know when it's back in and if/when I'm able to grab another bottle. I'd like to start 60mg asap.

Donny
    SL aren't making it anymore. They had been selling a lot but it is too dear for them to get made up and not viable enough apparently (someone correct me if that is the wrong reason). There is a thread about it on the SL forum.
    Sucks..
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'll probably have to go 2 plates if I try that! Your a beast man. HAHA!
    thank you, thank you, but the point of that is, not everyone is the same. people are different.

look at me, im 5'8" 1/2, 175 on a good day. there is only one other person at my gym that can push that much weight, that far, on the prowler.

i cant incline bench 110lb dumbells like my 165lb workout partner (who has never cycled), but he cant get over 12 plates on the prowler.

people are different, and d/t genetic polymorphisms, we all have pre determined minor differences than another.
  8. Diamond Member

i know what this thread needs, a libido check! get us back on track so don can keep killin the weights.
    sns sponsored athlete elle delallo gettin comp ready!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

i know what this thread needs, a libido check! get us back on track so don can keep killin the weights.
    sns sponsored athlete elle delallo gettin comp ready!
    MY GOD MAN! WTF.
    PES Representative
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

That prowler deal looks like too much fun... seriously.

I wish one was at a gym near me
  11. Diamond Member

it is, it is. if/when i ever leave my work place, i'll def be buying myself a prowler. im never going to train without it again.
  12. Banned

it was the old mass tabs and has no chemical nomenaclature just a Trademark name and like 20 other test booster ingredietns, thst how f/uckface
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    How do you take steroids on accident? You don't research before putting stuff in your body?
  13. Banned

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Caulin/Pictures/1.jpg[/IMG]
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[PHP][/PHP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Caulin/Pictures/1.jpg[/IMG]
    Lmao at using tags around a personal computer file...

Attach it using the posting tool if it is on your own computer tard.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  15. Banned

im bad with computers dude but i do own a consulting company at 23 what do you do for a living???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

Lmao at using tags around a personal computer file...

Attach it using the posting tool if it is on your own computer tard.
  16. Banned

there you go
    im bad with computers dude but i do own a consulting company at 23 what do you do for a living???
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    For a living? ...i don't make outrageous internet postings with caps lock stuck on trying to measure my E-dong next to everyone else's cause I'm lacking otherwise....

But I'm in sales and only work 6 months of the year which supports my entire family and my bbing lifestyle...

What/who do you consult anyways? I certainly wouldn't take your advice. Your one immature kid.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it was the old mass tabs and has no chemical nomenaclature just a Trademark name and like 20 other test booster ingredietns, thst how f/uckface
    Rightttttttt
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Lol crazy thred.... donny if u feel u can hit 2x same body part then give it ago. For me my traps did respound to 3x aweek over loading for a while. i 'd train in the a.m then go back in the p.m to hit them . I take it at the dose ur running the sides r not too bad now???
  20. Diamond Member

mass tabs listed methyl sten in the "other ingredients" on thier lil packet of mass tabs.

if you didn't know what that was, or know to look there, it def could happen, and im sure for a lot of people it did.
  21. Diamond Member

For a living? ...i don't make outrageous internet postings with caps lock stuck on trying to measure my E-dong next to everyone else's cause I'm lacking otherwise....

But I'm in sales and only work 6 months of the year which supports my entire family and my bbing lifestyle...

What/who do you consult anyways? I certainly wouldn't take your advice. Your one immature kid.

im a consultant for deez....
  22. Banned

go read the mass tabs labeling idiot
    this is the newer one but see where it ays stenebolone tm, thats actually an anabolic steroid i was told it was a test booster.
    Each serving of 1 tablet contains: Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend [Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder] 87,000 mcg

Rightttttttt
  23. Banned

A fellow sales guys, I get roofs approved through insurance and contract them out to competing companies, what are you in, 6 months? Good for you thats sick, not being sarcastic

24. Banned

anything else your retarded a/ss wants to be wrong on?
    this is the newer one but see where it ays stenebolone tm, thats actually an anabolic steroid i was told it was a test booster.
    Each serving of 1 tablet contains: Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend [Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder] 87,000 mcg
  25. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

anything else your retarded a/ss wants to be wrong on?
    Man you're big on the Name calling, aren't you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

calls me retarded but believes anything he is sold, here guy buy this baggy of white powder its like sugar *labeled cocaine*

seriously bro get outta here, youre not doing this thread any good. if you didnt know what it was , you shouldnt have been putting it in your body.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Man you're big on the Name calling, aren't you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    i believe that is called an inferiority complex, or the "little man" attitude... its w/e
  28. Diamond Member

Sheesh, tough crowd.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sheesh, tough crowd.
    youre a beast jbry!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Husker89, you mad bro? So, is there any way you could just start a new thread for all your keyboard raging? I think out of ten pages nine of them are misty you yelling at people on the Internet... I would like to see Donny log this shiz without reading ten pages of BS.

Title: "Husker89 vs. the interwebs".

Come at me bro!
  31. Banned

IM 2 inchs taller and 15lbs bigger than you, and my d/ick is big, I dont have a "complex" you are just trying to call me out b/c ur wrong on the mass tabs. I was told it was a natty t booster, i researched it, couldnt find anything about it being a steroid or anything about methly sten, are you made bc nebraska beat your s/hitty iowa team last year? and we are going to again this year(thats a given)
    i believe that is called an inferiority complex, or the "little man" attitude... its w/e
  32. Banned

I dont want to come at you bro, if you dont want ot rad my posts dont read them, pretty simple solution to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Husker89, you mad bro? So, is there any way you could just start a new thread for all your keyboard raging? I think out of ten pages nine of them are misty you yelling at people on the Internet... I would like to see Donny log this shiz without reading ten pages of BS.

Come at me bro!
  33. Banned

you are acting like i do this on a regular basis, this was a one time incident where i was mislead and researched and couldnt find anything, you put pills in your body im sure that you havent verified exactly what they are(send them in for testing) so we all have to trust sup companies, but yes you still are retarded that still stands. lets stop the argueing, callinga truce, LOG ON
    calls me retarded but believes anything he is sold, here guy buy this baggy of white powder its like sugar *labeled cocaine*

seriously bro get outta here, youre not doing this thread any good. if you didnt know what it was , you shouldnt have been putting it in your body.
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Come at me bro!

edit: whoops, repped you instead of negged, no worries, i'll fix it.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

edit: whoops, repped you instead of negged, no worries, i'll fix it.
    LoL.

Amazing.

36. Diamond Member

oh! i've given out too much reputation in the last 24hrs! this is new, must of been put in place because of me. :0
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

A fellow sales guys, I get roofs approved through insurance and contract them out to competing companies, what are you in, 6 months? Good for you thats sick, not being sarcastic
    ... soooo, sales or consulting?

And you work a job like that on your own huh? Companies just trust your year(s) of knowledge and experience to recommend action regarding insurance claims?

I sell door to door home services, I'm not going to detail what cause i prefer to keep my life semi private and bb a hobby that i don't share the details of with the rest of an ignorant world.

I only work the warm months cause of daylight hours, receptiveness of customers and weather, all of which play off eachother.

During these months i can make any where from 1200-6000 a month. I usually am at the higher end of that range.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

BM, I can very easily see someone taking steroids by "accident" bud. You have picked a losing battle there. People looking to make gains after plateauing for a period of time are willing to take just about anything that they are told will work without researching every ingredient. It was way more common 5+ years ago when everything wasn't as well known and regulated. Not calling you out just know when the battle is lost man. I have seen how naive you are to these compounds and supplements on here so don't be so quick to judge buddy. BTW, I'm not supporting anyone with this comment just offering some sound advice.
    PES Representative
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    BM, I can very easily see someone taking steroids by "accident" bud. You have picked a losing battle there. People looking to make gains after plateauing for a period of time are willing to take just about anything that they are told will work without researching every ingredient. It was way more common 5+ years ago when everything wasn't as well known and regulated. Not calling you out just know when the battle is lost man. I have seen how naive you are to these compounds and supplements on here so don't be so quick to judge buddy. BTW, I'm not supporting anyone with this comment just offering some sound advice.
    My bad..
  40. Banned

u do roofs like i do huh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6