M1A vs SD

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys it's getting to be that time...TO GO BACK ON

I've got like 12 bottles of SD chilling, but for some reason I want to try something new. I'm thinking about M1A.

To those of you who have run BOTH, which did you prefer and why?

To all those who tell me to use the search button, go search a dick.

Thanks,

Donny

wrathchild281

Awards
Haven't ran both but from what I've seen and read sd for sure an pick up something else to add if u want. Lmg, maybe epi.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use search function.

nom nom nom, yummy, thanks for the recommendation.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Lol Rhadam. Not much out there on M1A. Seems to be an overlooked compound. My biggest question is whether or not it's good, and if perhaps supply/availability has hindered use.

Anybody out there?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1A as in alpha 1? Alpha1 is pretty strong. I don't know if there are any clones currently made though. SD is much more available. In terms of toxicity i'd assume they are pretty close. Unfortunately Alpha1 was something i didn't look in to that much so i can't be of much help. If i remember correctly it's already active but can convert to M1T?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
You're correct on the compound, and there is a clone out now by Shredded Labs. The one guy I talked to who has used it says it's the best thing he's ever ran.

I never ran M1T, but I would have had I been in the game back then. People talk about M1A and M1T the same way they do about SD (it's poison...you'll die if you take it...blah blah), and I don't think SD is really that severe. In fact I love SD.

Got plenty of SD....still thinking about M1A...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD isn't that bad lol.

I can't really consider M1A and M1T in the same light, as they are not equal. But as an active compound, they are both strong. And yes for SD or M1A i would recommend 250+ grams of UDCA/TUDCA a day.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You can still get m1t from across the pond. I don't know how that would factor in to your situation but...its still out there if thats what you really want.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I can source the M1T from the UK but I'd prefer to avoid importing something illegal. I've got a business to run, and I wouldn't jeopardize it for M1T.

TUDCA is on deck. I've got plenty.

I might just buy the M1A and give it a shot. If I do, I'll log it for you guys.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can understand that. And I'd definitely be interested in that M1A log.

hagels316

Awards
I ran A1 once before in a short bridge. It was by far the best compound for strength hands down. Better than SD. I would run it again but only with test to jump start a longer cycle. As it shuts you down just as quick as it kicks in. And not having any test while on it makes you feel pretty lethargic. But, I got so strong on it and kept the majority of the gains. Size was good too as I was doing a bulk at the time. It is definitely as harsh if not more than SD. So be prepared. If you eat big and lift hard you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: mw1
DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
hagels - Thank you for your input. I've heard that the strength comes on quick, which is my favorite part of a cycle. Honestly, SD kind of makes me sad with the immediate size gains and deflation after cycle (I know how to PCT...but some of that size is just plain bloat). I think I'll run dermacrine possibly stano with M1A.

protein - Thank you as well, sir. I love that site, and Shredded is the reason I'm considering M1A.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
M1A is ordered. I'm going to run it solo, but if I'm feeling froggy I might throw in some Stano in the last week (wk 4) and bridge it into a 6 week cycle.

Thoughts? Definitely going to log this.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Very interested in this exact product! Will follow ur log closely man, best of luck to you :)

Also, stano would be awesome on this run and IMO help solidify the gains.

hagels316

Awards
M1A is ordered. I'm going to run it solo, but if I'm feeling froggy I might throw in some Stano in the last week (wk 4) and bridge it into a 6 week cycle.

Thoughts? Definitely going to log this.
I would probably run the stano all the way through, maybe even start it a week before the A1. By week 3 I was really lethargic but was strong as an ox when lifting. The aggression from the A1 is great too. I ran it 40/60/60/40 (1 bottle, 3.5 weeks). I would try and bridge it into something else or use it to kickstart a longer cycle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still feeling on the edge about Shredded Labs, would be good to get some feedback through the cycle to see that it actually works. Could just be an expensive bottle of SD, you don't know unless it's tested.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
If I notice a serious difference between M1A and SD I might save 1 pill and send it to PA with $100 to test it. It would be worth it to me to know what I took.

wrathchild281

Awards
Some shredded prices seem to good to be true. I'm tempted tho for sure

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ive used both superdrol and M1Alpha... ive never been so strong in my life as when i took M1A (great size too). Definitely worth trying at least once, you won't be disappointed. Results are at least equal to or better than superdrol...Sides are no worse either...had some lethargy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I notice a serious difference between M1A and SD I might save 1 pill and send it to PA with $100 to test it. It would be worth it to me to know what I took.
I guess, last i checked his machines were pretty shotty, horribly taken care of.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
soma - thank you for your input. My M1A should be here in a day or two...I'm going to start the day after I receive it.

Rhadam - are you talking about Shredded Labs' machines or PA's testing facility?

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I'm interested to see how you go.

I've got some Shredded Labs Alpha-1 coming either today or tomorrow.
Looking for some dry lean gains.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine today and I'm about to go lift in an hour. I'm going to start it up tonight. I'm going to run it 4 weeks at 40 and bridge into stano at week 4 to take it to 7 weeks.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 M1A

Dose: 20 mg right when I wake up, 20mg an hour or 2 before workout (between 6-9pm 5 days/week)
Other sups: Creatine mono, organ shield (2 caps), fish oil

Lifted chest tonight. Was pumped to take the first dose, so focus was ON POINT tonight. Lifts were about the same, nothing remarkable.

Stats:
26 yo
6'1"
187lb
Between 10-12" bf (strictly off looks, haven't measured)

Diet will be a bulk. Starting at 3000kcal and hoping to get to 4000kcal.

Lifts will be 5x5. Going for strength here. Goal is to hit 4 plates on DL.

Current lifts:

225 bench (205 incline - never use spotter so don't know max)
365 max DL
225 working squat

Want to smash this cycle and put on a good 10lb.

Most importantly, I want to let you guys know about the efficacy of Shredded Labs M1A. If it's bunk, I don't want any of you bros to waste your cash. If it's solid, it will be nice to know where to find a good M1A clone.

Thanks for all the support in advance,

Donny

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man, really interested to see how you feel at about 5-7 day mark. That will be a good judge of the potency. I'll be watching.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Day 1 M1A

Most importantly, I want to let you guys know about the efficacy of Shredded Labs M1A. If it's bunk, I don't want any of you bros to waste your cash. If it's solid, it will be nice to know where to find a good M1A clone.

Thanks for all the support in advance,

Donny
I'm gonna be using mine, same dosage, but for a cut/recomp cycle.
I've seen too many mixed reviews that it adds either wet or dry weight.
One way to find out.
I start tomorrow.. Oooo Yeah!

hagels316

Awards
Good stuff man, really interested to see how you feel at about 5-7 day mark. That will be a good judge of the potency. I'll be watching.
Right. When I ran Alpha 1 I noticed that it definitely kicked in quicker than SD. But I was also running 60mg by week 2 as well.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess, last i checked his machines were pretty shotty, horribly taken care of.
Ive just seen pictures of his machines..I think it was in one of truth or nothing's threads.. they showed the inside of Pats Lab.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys it's getting to be that time...TO GO BACK ON

I've got like 12 bottles of SD chilling, but for some reason I want to try something new. I'm thinking about M1A.

To those of you who have run BOTH, which did you prefer and why?

To all those who tell me to use the search button, go search a dick.

Thanks,

Donny
oral only cycles with no test base are crap, a waste and more stress on the body.

run a test base is my op.
stop with the orals, or atleast limit them in use as PART of a cycle, not the cycle itself.
in the long run you will be better off.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! Been curious about shredded labs, thanks for being the guinea pig man! Lol

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback. Second dose this morning went down kind of burning my throat (good sign that there's SOMETHING in there). Was a little dizzy today by about 4pm. Not sure if it's bp or if I was just hungry, but I'll let you guys know if it persists. One week mark will be interesting.

Oz - good luck with your cycle bro. Hope you crush.

Blerg - I've had fair results with oral only cycles. I want to pin, but I know my gf would lose her mind. Not worth losing her over gear.

I'm not in it for the 20lb wet gains. If I put on 15 and keep 5 when it's all said and done, I'm happy. Lifting is a marathon, gear just makes it that much more fun.

DTFfootball

Awards
M1A was my very first cycle so I responded really well even with a **** diet and **** training. That was probably 6 years ago and since I have ran one more attempt with an M1A clone but it was bunk. Had really good luck with MDROL (SD clone) from CEL multiples times. Ran it 3 weeks at 10,20, 30 mg. Ran it 3 weeks at 30,30,30. And even ran it closing out a Test E cycle at 5 mg per workout day for 2 months. That last run really cememented my gains which I have kept forever. But I dont reccommend it. It never completely shut me down, but I think it was just too hard on my body (i.e. acne, and obvious related hormonal conditions).

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
M1A was my very first cycle so I responded really well even with a **** diet and **** training. That was probably 6 years ago and since I have ran one more attempt with an M1A clone but it was bunk. Had really good luck with MDROL (SD clone) from CEL multiples times. Ran it 3 weeks at 10,20, 30 mg. Ran it 3 weeks at 30,30,30. And even ran it closing out a Test E cycle at 5 mg per workout day for 2 months. That last run really cememented my gains which I have kept forever. But I dont reccommend it. It never completely shut me down, but I think it was just too hard on my body (i.e. acne, and obvious related hormonal conditions).
I'm fairly certain m1a(methyl 1-androstenediol) wasn't around 6 years ago...

I think your referring to a different compound M1,4AD which is supposedly a prohormone to dbol, not M1T.

both are great prohormones with a fair amount of activity before even converting to their monster big brothers but are def different.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 and the sides are definitely kicking it, and so is the strength.

Lifted back today

DL
135x15
225x10
275x8
315x3
275x5

Lat Pulldown
140x10
160x10
180x8

Cabered Lat Pulldown
170x10
190x8
210x5
230x3
210x5

Closegrip Row
110x15
130x15
150x10
170x5 (PR - not that serious, but happy to hit it easily)

Finished up with some 21 barbell curls (bottom to 90 degrees x7, 90 degrees to full curl x7, full range curl x7)
Bar x 21
65 x 21
75 x 21

Dips
Bodyweight x15 x3sets

Bought my gallon jug of water tonight. Definitely need to step up the water intake as BP seems like it's going to be an issue based off of these headaches.

Dose is still at 20mg am, 20mg 1 hour before workout

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm fairly certain m1a(methyl 1-androstenediol) wasn't around 6 years ago...

I think your referring to a different compound M1,4AD which is supposedly a prohormone to dbol, not M1T.

both are great prohormones with a fair amount of activity before even converting to their monster big brothers but are def different.
It was. Og was from LG

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
aha, i do remember that. I stand corrected.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
aha, i do remember that. I stand corrected.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In it

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bros - Whatever is in Alpha One is definitely hormonal. I'm noticeably bigger on day 5 (my employees who lift are commenting on it) and the sides are evident. Back pumps, aggression, and headaches are present. Not complaining, just letting you bros know what's up.

The good news is that the strength and focus is definitely coming in, as well. I'm lifting shoulders in an hour and I'm looking forward to the seated military press and weighted dips (I like to hit tris on my shoulder days).

I'll keep you guys posted.

Side note - might pick up some Alpha Bulk (per jbry's suggestion in another thread) to help combat lethargy.

Thanks for the support - Donny

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Bros - Whatever is in Alpha One is definitely hormonal. I'm noticeably bigger on day 5 (my employees who lift are commenting on it) and the sides are evident. Back pumps, aggression, and headaches are present. Not complaining, just letting you bros know what's up.

The good news is that the strength and focus is definitely coming in, as well. I'm lifting shoulders in an hour and I'm looking forward to the seated military press and weighted dips (I like to hit tris on my shoulder days).

I'll keep you guys posted.

Side note - might pick up some Alpha Bulk (per jbry's suggestion in another thread) to help combat lethargy.

Thanks for the support - Donny
This stuff sounds great.

I only have experience thus far with epi and SD. I'll be following for sure

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm liking this a lot better than SD. The strength is coming on fast and strong and so is the size.

Shoulders tonight was BEASTMODE. Felt like I could lift forever.

Dose still 20mg am/20mg hour before gym.

Tonight.....

Military Press
95x15
115x15
135x10
155x8
155x5 (hands started sweating...could have gotten more but palms were too sweaty NOTE: buy gloves)

Front Raises
15x10
17.5x10
17.5x10

Supersetted with 45 plate deep shrugs x 3sets

Closegrip Bench
95x10
115x10
135x10
155x10

Rope Pulldowns
110x8
120x8
150x8

Weighted Dips
10lb x 15
20lb x 15
30lb x 10
40lb x 8

Could have kept going. Honestly the focus is unlike any ph/ds I've ever taken. I'm by no means a rep for anyone, but I can definitely tell you bros that shredded labs is GTG

Donny

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Killer workouts bro!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Are we gonna get progress pics?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro feels good to crush. Nothing like it.

We'll see about the pics. I took a picture before I took my first dose and I'll definitely take one after it's all said and done.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Awesome man! I'm gonna have to get some of this for my next cycle. How many bottles did u get for this cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12