M1A vs SD

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

    Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

    Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.

  2. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LMFAO dude gets butthurt over nothing what a fu(king joke
  3. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

    Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

    Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.
    Great update brother and sick workout the other day, also way to keep it positive
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%

    I agree with you. If the guy is putting in work with the right habits fine.. but I all too often see guys running gear half assing it and it irritates me to no end. I've trained religiously for almost 10yrs and pinning is now starting to cross my mind to help me get to a 505lb incline press. I've run two short oral cycles but I was 5'11" 275lbs from training and eating! Learning the lifestyle is part of the journey and it comes to a point when to get to the next step, pinning is required. I may be romanticizing it a bit too much.. but its how I feel. If the basics aren't part of your routine then gear is only a temporary shortcut.

    and to the previous guy saying sarcastically that I must be pro. No, I am far from it. I've trained with them however if that's worth anything. I am just passionate about the sport and wished people would see what their bodies are genetically capable of before turning to gear... because where do you go from there?

    Keep killing it Donny. I'm excited to see what your results will be.
  5. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    Bmf - thank you bro just a regular day. honestly I feel like I could have done that workout 2x in a row. The longevity in the gym is the best thing for me.

    Evan 505 on the incline is on another level good luck getting there. and bro, the lifestyle and the journey is what it's all about.
  6. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ive NEVER posted a pic dumbass there are to huskers and im 205 now so learn you facts f/uck face, my advice is 10x more sound than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Lol @ the drama, it's all good bros. The point of the thread is to keep you guys informed on how M1A compares to SD, not to argue about whose dick is bigger.

    Husker - thanks for trying bro, but gear just isn't for me. I recognize the risk of orals, and I don't disagree with pinning, i'm just saying it isn't for me. With that said, I'm not sure your advice is that sound judging by the fact that you've listed SEVERAL different cycles you're running since early 2012. Also seem to remember a pic you posted in a thread, and you're nowhere near 190 brother. It's all good to be where you're at, just be comfortable with you. Even at 190, 420 is TECHNICALLY bigger at 200.

    Alright boys here's the update.

    Yesterday's workout - SHOULDERS

    Seated Military Press
    95x15
    115x10
    135x10
    135x10
    155x5 (NOTE: again with the sweaty palms. I really need to get those gloves. My gym is weird and doesn't have a mirror in front of the military press, so reracking weight can be a challenge with no spotter. Will use a spotter next time I hit shoulders and try to max out)

    Wide Grip Rows
    110x15
    120x15
    130x15
    140x15

    Supersetted with Front raises
    15x10
    17.5x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Standing Military Press
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10

    Standing Arnold Press
    25x10
    27.5x10
    30x10
    35x10

    Supersetted with Standing Bicep Curls with the same weight and same # of reps.

    Great workout. Really starting to see some nice sculpting effects of the M1A. I have a progress pic from the start to 1 week out. Debating on posting, might just have to.
  7. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i accidentally took a steroid in that was told it was a test booster, lifting for 5 years straight and being over 20 would be fine to do gear anyway, what bf% are you at 270 i bet you just look fat at less than 6 feet
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Lol at this guy pinning gear @190lbs... what ever happened to serious training and eating?
  8. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i statred at 6 ft 1 inch at 130 and gained 60 lbs natty, then 2 years latter i started pinning, you just admitted your diet sucks and u started taking steroids at 150 after surgery and you are calling me out? Post a pic and Ill post one and let see who is in better shape, i just turned 23 too
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

    Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

    Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.
  9. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    by keep killing it donny you mean having a horrible diet which he admitted??? So i have to be fat as f/uck like you at almost 300lbs 5'11' before it is okay to start taking gear, and a "few short oral cycles are still steroids", some very much strongerthan pinning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I agree with you. If the guy is putting in work with the right habits fine.. but I all too often see guys running gear half assing it and it irritates me to no end. I've trained religiously for almost 10yrs and pinning is now starting to cross my mind to help me get to a 505lb incline press. I've run two short oral cycles but I was 5'11" 275lbs from training and eating! Learning the lifestyle is part of the journey and it comes to a point when to get to the next step, pinning is required. I may be romanticizing it a bit too much.. but its how I feel. If the basics aren't part of your routine then gear is only a temporary shortcut.

    and to the previous guy saying sarcastically that I must be pro. No, I am far from it. I've trained with them however if that's worth anything. I am just passionate about the sport and wished people would see what their bodies are genetically capable of before turning to gear... because where do you go from there?

    Keep killing it Donny. I'm excited to see what your results will be.
  10. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    a u idiot anyone would gain on 3 grams of test. B we are the same height and you started using steroids 20lbs lighter than me and im bad? I eat rice fish chicken beef edamame and thats about 90% of my diet, are you one of those morons who thinks pinning is better than orals? Take sd, or dbol, or anadrol 50 and tell me how big and strong you get, u clearly no nothing like your fat friend and ds are steroids idiot, what you have taken sd-active extremely potent steroid, alpha one does convert to methly 1 test which is an extrememly strong steroid and has super powerful activity alone, I dont drink smoke or do any drugs ive been lifting 5 days a week and eating right not s/hitty like you admitted you do for almost 7 years, i bench 315lbs and im 23 and started at 130 lbs, ive done very well, and I weigh lowest 195 200 OFF cycle, because I eat right and ahve been lifting for so long. YOU AND YOUR FAT FRIEND ARE MORONS THE ROUTINE IS FAR INFERIOR TO PROPER DIET OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT BECASUE YOU ADMITTED YOUR DIET SUCKS AND YOU CALL ME OUT? post a pic and ill post one and Im off cycle and we can decide that im in better shape than you offf cycle then you are on alpha one.
  11. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ya lifting for 5 years and gaining 60lbs natty without gaining much bf maybe 2% is definetly undedicated, i should just be fat like you and eat everything that is way easier than being lean and strong versus just fat and in turn strong, god jbry these people are so stupid i cant believe it, its like the whole world is turning upside down
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i accidentally took a steroid in that was told it was a test booster, lifting for 5 years straight and being over 20 would be fine to do gear anyway, what bf% are you at 270 i bet you just look fat at less than 6 feet
  12. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    Husker - Sorry about the mixup, no hard feelings bro.
  13. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Husker - Sorry about the mixup, no hard feelings bro.
    how do i post pics with a blackberry, on no its pic time im calling u out
  14. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    Lol relax bro. I'm sure you can figure out how to post a pic on your own.

    Like I said before, I might post progress pics, I might not.

    Call me out all you want brother. I could have rebutted everything you posted, but I chose to remain chill. You come into the thread suggesting I pin, I said I was straight on pinning, then you pressed the issue. Not a big deal, I'm just saying take it easy bro it's not that serious.
  15. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%

    Husker are you serious man? Donny is doing fine.. why are you being such a damn douchebag? Get the **** out of this thread. You are so eager to get into a pissing contest.. so eager to prove your self. You must be insecure? Vain? It is extremely apparent. If we peons are so stupid, go forth upon the throngs of other threads of willing ears waiting to be blessed with your boundless knowledge.

    Its sad that you lift to prove yourself to everyone. You should lift to prove you to you. That's what matters in the long run. The battle with you and the weight. It builds character, and I would go out on a limb and say you require a bit more.

    ...and about my bodyfat percentage. You know nothing of my life, or my physical accomplishments. Last time I had my percentage checked, it was 18% (down from 50%). Guess what? It doesn't bother me. If I wanted to get lean I would. I want to be strong. I wanted to be a fu/king weight throwing gorilla. I don't care about being pretty. If you do, great. That's you.

    And if you lived in southern California, I'd invite you to come lift with me. This fat dumb dude might surprise you.
  16. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Husker are you serious man? Donny is doing fine.. why are you being such a damn douchebag? Get the **** out of this thread. You are so eager to get into a pissing contest.. so eager to prove your self. You must be insecure? Vain? It is extremely apparent. If we peons are so stupid, go forth upon the throngs of other threads of willing ears waiting to be blessed with your boundless knowledge.

    Its sad that you lift to prove yourself to everyone. You should lift to prove you to you. That's what matters in the long run. The battle with you and the weight. It builds character, and I would go out on a limb and say you require a bit more.

    ...and about my bodyfat percentage. You know nothing of my life, or my physical accomplishments. Last time I had my percentage checked, it was 18% (down from 50%). Guess what? It doesn't bother me. If I wanted to get lean I would. I want to be strong. I wanted to be a fu/king weight throwing gorilla. I don't care about being pretty. If you do, great. That's you.

    And if you lived in southern California, I'd invite you to come lift with me. This fat dumb dude might surprise you.
    +1 great post brotha
  17. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    You must be a pro.
    Don't get me started.. No one but genetic freaks are allowed to cycle bro, haven't you heard?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    ThickMick - No shedding whatsoever. Libido is strong, which is opposite of what SD does to me. SD had me ready to become celibate. Pumps are ridiculous, too. A day after I lift I have a pump like I just walked out of the gym. It's insane.

    Klint - Up 6 lb to date on a relatively POOR diet. I've maintained caloric intake, but really plan to boost it by about 500kcal.

    Evan - I started using DS/PH at 170 after I had surgery on my appendix and dropped from 185 to about 150. I see no reason why somebody wouldn't pin at 6' 190, but I agree hard training and a proper diet > gear. I use ph/ds because I love what it shows me I can do in the gym, and I train hard as hell. I think the problem with some people is exactly what Rancin said - people want to pin and pop pills, but don't want to put it in 110% on their routine. If you're slacking, you won't gain on 3 grams of test a week, let alone a ph/ds or a proper stack.
    is this SL's 1 alpha?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  19. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    I agree with you. If the guy is putting in work with the right habits fine.. but I all too often see guys running gear half assing it and it irritates me to no end. I've trained religiously for almost 10yrs and pinning is now starting to cross my mind to help me get to a 505lb incline press. I've run two short oral cycles but I was 5'11" 275lbs from training and eating! Learning the lifestyle is part of the journey and it comes to a point when to get to the next step, pinning is required. I may be romanticizing it a bit too much.. but its how I feel. If the basics aren't part of your routine then gear is only a temporary shortcut.

    and to the previous guy saying sarcastically that I must be pro. No, I am far from it. I've trained with them however if that's worth anything. I am just passionate about the sport and wished people would see what their bodies are genetically capable of before turning to gear... because where do you go from there?

    Keep killing it Donny. I'm excited to see what your results will be.
    What you don't realize is some of these guys started off at 5'10-6'2 130-150lb ectos(myself included) and getting up to 185-200 natty is already pushing their genetic potential through the roof and no matter how much they eat train or sleep they can't gain...

    This is when it is necessary for THEM to cycle to move on.

    Not everyone can hit over 250lbs and deadlift 2x bw natty... in fact very few can. You can't force everyone into your very rigid mold before approving their allowance to cycle.

    Certain things should be a given... knowledge and ability to apply is about it. Current stature means very little.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  20. New Member
    ozHarris's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12126
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

    I'm loving this thread, definitely puts a smile on my face every morning.
  21. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Interesting product. I'll be following. I've heard nothing on it prior so I'm intrigued. Good reads in here as well. Subbed! :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8689
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    What you don't realize is some of these guys started off at 5'10-6'2 130-150lb ectos(myself included) and getting up to 185-200 natty is already pushing their genetic potential through the roof and no matter how much they eat train or sleep they can't gain...

    This is when it is necessary for THEM to cycle to move on.

    Not everyone can hit over 250lbs and deadlift 2x bw natty... in fact very few can. You can't force everyone into your very rigid mold before approving their allowance to cycle.

    Certain things should be a given... knowledge and ability to apply is about it. Current stature means very little.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    I do not agree with you, but that's fine we can agree to disagree. You seem to present yourself a bit more maturely about the subject then husker. If you read my posts, I had a problem with him as he came off as an idiot pushing injecting on Donny. He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts. If you are putting in the work I see no issue pinning, as I said previously. What is so rigid of that "mold"? I am sure most feel the same...?
  23. New Member
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    8152
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    Its like a soap on t.v lol. but i am here for donny. the rest is just stuff. and yes hes doing SL alpha one
  24. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    I do not agree with you, but that's fine we can agree to disagree. You seem to present yourself a bit more maturely about the subject then husker. If you read my posts, I had a problem with him as he came off as an idiot pushing injecting on Donny. He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts. If you are putting in the work I see no issue pinning, as I said previously. What is so rigid of that "mold"? I am sure most feel the same...?
    most of my comment as directed at the indication of his weight being the dictating factor as to wether out not he was able to cycle and/or not at his genetic potential... really that's a lot of guys genetic potential with sub 12% bf.

    I acknowledge you did give the top of the hat to having ducks in a row means have a go.... but wanted to clear up the other aspect that i really don't agree with.

    N while I'm taking a similar stance as husker...No, i don't agree with his constant pressing to pin and his rage fit pound the keyboard response after unanswered response technique at discussing things.... so def don't think in taking his side but rather expressing my own opinions(which if you search my posts you'll see the same point made in like 3 other threads this last month).

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  25. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    198484
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by klint
    Its like a soap on t.v lol. but i am here for donny. the rest is just stuff. and yes hes doing SL alpha one
    Thanks klint...

    Was going to pick some up...but i guess it went oos on the last 2sites that had it over night...

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  26. New Member
    klint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    254
    Rep Power
    8152
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    We have it still here at 28.00 per bottle
  27. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    your lifts are very impressive man i just dont liek you assumingi have half ass workouts, I GAINED 60LBS NATTY IWTH 1% MAYBE 2% TOPS IN BF, OVER 5 YEARS BEFORE I TOOK STEROIDS ON ACCIDENT, i EAT PERFECTLY AND iLL POST A PIC AND YOU CAN SEE, but u want to be huge, i dont, so im bad becasue i have to be 270 before i use gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Husker are you serious man? Donny is doing fine.. why are you being such a damn douchebag? Get the **** out of this thread. You are so eager to get into a pissing contest.. so eager to prove your self. You must be insecure? Vain? It is extremely apparent. If we peons are so stupid, go forth upon the throngs of other threads of willing ears waiting to be blessed with your boundless knowledge.

    Its sad that you lift to prove yourself to everyone. You should lift to prove you to you. That's what matters in the long run. The battle with you and the weight. It builds character, and I would go out on a limb and say you require a bit more.

    ...and about my bodyfat percentage. You know nothing of my life, or my physical accomplishments. Last time I had my percentage checked, it was 18% (down from 50%). Guess what? It doesn't bother me. If I wanted to get lean I would. I want to be strong. I wanted to be a fu/king weight throwing gorilla. I don't care about being pretty. If you do, great. That's you.

    And if you lived in southern California, I'd invite you to come lift with me. This fat dumb dude might surprise you.
  28. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    IM not pushing **** im saying THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO AND WONDERING WHY HE DOESNT DO IT? ORAL STEROIDS ARE INJECTABLE STEROIDS, IVE GOTTEN BETTER GAINS OFF OF ORALS THEN PINNING, JUST TRYING TO HELP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I do not agree with you, but that's fine we can agree to disagree. You seem to present yourself a bit more maturely about the subject then husker. If you read my posts, I had a problem with him as he came off as an idiot pushing injecting on Donny. He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts. If you are putting in the work I see no issue pinning, as I said previously. What is so rigid of that "mold"? I am sure most feel the same...?
  29. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    Don't get me started.. No one but genetic freaks are allowed to cycle bro, haven't you heard?

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    Oh, I thought it was rich genetic freaks only, my bad
  30. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How do you take steroids on accident? You don't research before putting stuff in your body?
  31. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    How do you take steroids on accident? You don't research before putting stuff in your body?
    I accidentally took steroids when there were steroids IN my steroids.

    I know right.......
  32. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    IM not pushing **** im saying THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO AND WONDERING WHY HE DOESNT DO IT? ORAL STEROIDS ARE INJECTABLE STEROIDS, IVE GOTTEN BETTER GAINS OFF OF ORALS THEN PINNING, JUST TRYING TO HELP.
    Calm down bro, have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.
    This is for the kids amusement, THE KIDS!
  33. New Member
    420Lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    95
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    62.02%

    Lol at this whole thing. still at +8lbs Donny
  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    I accidentally took steroids when there were steroids IN my steroids.

    I know right.......
    Haha
  35. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    Sour - Yes SL Alpha One.

    Hopped on the scaled this morning, up to 193lb. + 6 to start and I'm on day 10. Going to lift back tonight (DL is my favorite lift of the week).

    I'm thinking of hitting back twice a week, maybe 4 days apart. One day will be heavy DL, pullups, and rows, and the other day would be centered around lat pulldowns/cambered lat pulldowns, chin ups, and hell maybe some bicep work. What do you bros think?

    Last thing - let's keep it chill in here from here on out please. Nobody here is trying to offend anyone, we're all just trying to lift and get yoked. Too much stress everywhere else in life to be fighting on an e-board.

    My site is oos on alpha 1, but I'll let you know when it's back in and if/when I'm able to grab another bottle. I'd like to start 60mg asap.

    Donny
  36. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what about on your second back day you include heavy Db rows in the 5-8 rep ranges for some extra strength work, Lat work and it will also help your grip as well as working your biceps pretty well.'kroc rows' or w.e they are called is what I'm coming from
  37. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    what about on your second back day you include heavy Db rows in the 5-8 rep ranges for some extra strength work, Lat work and it will also help your grip as well as working your biceps pretty well.'kroc rows' or w.e they are called is what I'm coming from
    That is with the assumption that you're doing Barbell rows on the first back day
  38. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    36194
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

    BB rows is correct. I'll def add some DB rows in there. For some reason I got away from doing them a while back, why not bring them back? Thanks man.
  39. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,561
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    BB rows is correct. I'll def add some DB rows in there. For some reason I got away from doing them a while back, why not bring them back? Thanks man.
    No prob, I was the same way. I also feel if done right you can get more of a squeeze at the top of the movement
  40. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    He seems like the all too familiar guy at the gym trying to talk you in to using while half assing his workouts
    this is totally me ^,
    as you can see from this video, I totally half ass my workouts. in fact, anyone who isn't doing more than this, is half assing their workouts and if you're doing less, of course, we're all the same, so that means you aren't doing hardly anything! oh yea, this is off cycle.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP
    By olb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 12:13 AM
  4. PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
  5. My Pheraplex vs SD cycle
    By Sputnik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in