M1A vs SD

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Someone give different studies or links to compare the 2
    You find them if you care that much...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

2. niteman - got 1 bottle. I'm going to run 40mg for 4 weeks and call it a day

evan - the euphoria really sets in while i'm in the gym and then afterwards too. I'm finding that if I dose it too late it's keeping me up a little.

vida and husker - both are awesome compounds. I'll be able to tell you which one I like better when this run is done, but I can never hate on SD.
    Last edited by DonnyG; 10-27-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: format of post
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    niteman - got 1 bottle. I'm going to run 40mg for 4 weeks and call it a day

evan - the euphoria really sets in while i'm in the gym and then afterwards too. I'm finding that if I dose it too late it's keeping me up a little.

vida and husker - both are awesome compounds. I'll be able to tell you which one I like better when this run is done, but I can never hate on SD.
    Nice. I'll be following.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Someone give different studies or links to compare the 2
    Really?

Studies on designer hormones? Not gonna happen.

You'll find 2 practically useless profiles in Vida and all that will provide you is the chemical make up and an androgen ratio based off of rat prostates.

I hope this was a joke.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

5. I'll write you a profile for $50 for each compound.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I'll write you a profile for $50 for each compound.
    lulz... all the profiles you'll ever need in the best detail possible are written by Henryv... he should just transfer them here

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

7. wasnt seriouz.

last time i helped write profiles was for primordial performance, made a quick 100$

8. you dont get that ****ty lethargy feeling you feel strong and great, it is awesome, sd is too but lethargy sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    ThickMick...in this ^^^^^my previous post I did just that.

9. Not sure if i missed it but how is this effecting ur hunger?? And do u plan on a bridge into pct at all. any weight change yet

10. husker - that isn't accurate, at least not for me. Lethargy is definitely a factor with M1A, arguably as bad as SD.

klint - hunger hasn't been affected too much, but I'm way thirstier. the only bridge I'm planning is a bridge into stano at week 4.

up 3 pounds from day 1.

11. Early days mate . what s the plan on combating lethargy?

12. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    Early days mate . what s the plan on combating lethargy?
    Large coffee with 3-4 shots of espresso does the trick for me.

13. Not complaining at all. I know what I get myself into taking things like this. Coffee does the trick for me too bros. I drink 2 tablespoons of NesCafe every morning, and a tablespoon of it before the gym.

Just smashed a huge breakfast and about to hit chest. Tris and shoulders are still sore from the day before yesterday, but I think I'm ready to crush. I'll let you guys know.

14. When my bud ran alpha one he found the first few days to a week the hardest of his cycle after that he was great so he said.

15. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    When my bud ran alpha one he found the first few days to a week the hardest of his cycle after that he was great so he said.
    Sometimes you just got to tough it out.And be happy with the gains in the gym.

16. Yeah for sure guys. By day 2 you could feel the effects. Headaches, aggression, slight lethargy (it's gotten a bit worse), but you definitely adjust.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Yeah for sure guys. By day 2 you could feel the effects. Headaches, aggression, slight lethargy (it's gotten a bit worse), but you definitely adjust.
    You know it. try some celery seed extract on top may help reduce the head ache. as u said ir drinking loads.

18. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    You know it. try some celery seed extract on top may help reduce the head ache. as u said ir drinking loads.
    Thanks bro. I'll pick some up today and let you know how it goes.

Just got done lifting chest. Had to cut it short because my girl wants to go to the beach. Here's how it went:

CHEST

BB Bench
    135x10
    155x5
    175x5
    185x5
    205x5
    195x5
    205x3

BB Incline
    135x10
    155x10
    165x5
    175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
    BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
    170x 10
    190x 10
    200x 10
    200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
    BWx 10 x2sets

Nothing spectacular in terms of lifts, but everything felt great. I usually go 4 days between push days, but today I had 2. Felt awesome. M1A ftw bros.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG

Just got done lifting chest. Had to cut it short because my girl wants to go to the beach. Here's how it went:

CHEST

BB Bench
    135x10
    155x5
    175x5
    185x5
    205x5
    195x5
    205x3

BB Incline
    135x10
    155x10
    165x5
    175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
    BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
    170x 10
    190x 10
    200x 10
    200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
    BWx 10 x2sets

Nothing spectacular in terms of lifts, but everything felt great. I usually go 4 days between push days, but today I had 2. Felt awesome. M1A ftw bros.
    Nice lift. I need to pick up some shredded alpha 1 and I want to try their ultradrol copy as I heard its comparable to SD. Thanks for logging!

20. for lethargy run 100 mgs of masteron maybe 200mgs a week if you wanna stay dry or 100 or 200mgs of test prop, or 100 of each?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post

CHEST

BB Bench
    135x10
    155x5
    175x5
    185x5
    205x5
    195x5
    205x3

BB Incline
    135x10
    155x10
    165x5
    175x5

Pullups (Narrow grip)
    BWx 10 x 3sets

Pec Flys (machine)
    170x 10
    190x 10
    200x 10
    200x 8

Widegrip Pullups
    BWx 10 x2sets

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Really?

Studies on designer hormones? Not gonna happen.

You'll find 2 practically useless profiles in Vida and all that will provide you is the chemical make up and an androgen ratio based off of rat prostates.

I hope this was a joke.

I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads

22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads
    i feel so deprived.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

i feel so deprived.

Lots of quote editing goodness and slightly homo erotic posts

24. evan - thanks bro, i hope you respond as well to their compounds as i am.

husker - i have access to gear, but i choose not to inject. i might try some alpha bulk or POSSIBLY some dermacrine, but if i ran a transdermal i'd have to be careful. don't want to rub off on my girl.

25. I thought caffeine was a no no on cycle. Am I wrong on this ?

26. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21
    I thought caffeine was a no no on cycle. Am I wrong on this ?
    I use a ****load of caffeine on or off cycle. Caffeines side effects are overblown on the internet.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

I use a ****load of caffeine on or off cycle. Caffeines side effects are overblown on the internet.
    Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that

28. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21

Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that
    Reason being blood pressure. But if it doesn't bother you, I say go for it.

I think it's kind of silly the people stress about that stuff. These are active oral steroids never tested in humans... if you really have a health concern you probably shouldn't be using them.

29. I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now

30. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now
    I've used caffeine/pre workout drinks throughout my life....cycle or not and have never had any BP problems. If It's not a problem for you then drink up.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP