Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Really?

Studies on designer hormones? Not gonna happen.

You'll find 2 practically useless profiles in Vida and all that will provide you is the chemical make up and an androgen ratio based off of rat prostates.

I hope this was a joke.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

I do joke a lot.. you must've never been to the fat sacks thread or any of airbornes threads
    i feel so deprived.

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

i feel so deprived.

Lots of quote editing goodness and slightly homo erotic posts
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

evan - thanks bro, i hope you respond as well to their compounds as i am.

husker - i have access to gear, but i choose not to inject. i might try some alpha bulk or POSSIBLY some dermacrine, but if i ran a transdermal i'd have to be careful. don't want to rub off on my girl.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

I thought caffeine was a no no on cycle. Am I wrong on this ?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.79%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21
    I thought caffeine was a no no on cycle. Am I wrong on this ?
    I use a ****load of caffeine on or off cycle. Caffeines side effects are overblown on the internet.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

I use a ****load of caffeine on or off cycle. Caffeines side effects are overblown on the internet.
    Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.79%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21

Oh really I just didn't know bcuz everyone always says stay away from stims so I thought caffeine was included with that
    Reason being blood pressure. But if it doesn't bother you, I say go for it.

I think it's kind of silly the people stress about that stuff. These are active oral steroids never tested in humans... if you really have a health concern you probably shouldn't be using them.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    I gotcha I was just wondering with all the coffee talk in this thread bcuz I was prepping for an upcoming cycle and have been caffeine free for almost a month now
    I've used caffeine/pre workout drinks throughout my life....cycle or not and have never had any BP problems. If It's not a problem for you then drink up.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

start pinning masteron prop 300-400 mgs aweek even 200 would work and it will be the best day of your life
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

I drink a lot of coffee on or off, but try to avoid preworkouts on cycle.

Husker - I don't pin bro. I have access to prop, tren, and could probably find masteron, but I'm just not interested in pinning atm.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thne run stano 3 caps of lgi 200 twice a day with fish oils or flaxseed oil
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    I drink a lot of coffee on or off, but try to avoid preworkouts on cycle.

Husker - I don't pin bro. I have access to prop, tren, and could probably find masteron, but I'm just not interested in pinning atm.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

I'm considering running stano, but I'd start it at 800mg and move to a gram ED
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    I'm considering running stano, but I'd start it at 800mg and move to a gram ED
    Yeah I have stano as well and was just wondering when to ramp up to 1g . Sorry not trying to hijack your thread
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this is the best cycle of all time for cutting without tren(sensitive to 19norandrogens) masteron prop 400mgs a week for 10 weeks test prop for weeks 2-6 at 100-200 mgs a week, stanodrol a gram or 1200 daily weeks 2-6 and that is it DONE
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Husker - I'm starting to think you're a troll buddy. Told you twice that I don't pin, not interested in pinning strategy. Wrong thread bro.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Yeah I have stano as well and was just wondering when to ramp up to 1g . Sorry not trying to hijack your thread
    I ran it at 1g and loved it. I'd start a little lower then bump it up to 1g.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

So donny are u looking more hench yet!
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    So donny are u looking more hench yet!
    Is hench good?? lol

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Is hench good?? lol

Its Not a bad thing over here in the winter. Lol
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

So week 1 comparisons so far Donny? I like sd but hands down alpha one (cel) kills it. It is my fav ph/ds by far. Sounds like it is legit tho i got one bottle from sl, i think I'll be rat packing that one till its gone for good.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

klint - I'm definitely looking more hench bro. been killing it in the gym all week, too. in fact, i'm about to go kill it on shoulders right now.

420 - first off, nice handle lol. i agree with you man, M1A > SD. One thing I really like after using it for a week is the "on" feeling you get after about 25 minutes of taking it. I always felt like death on SD so this is a nice change.

In terms of sides, SD was worse for me on week 1. My piss would be dark dark yellow (not so much on M1A) and the bp headaches were awful. The headaches are still here somewhat, but they have definitely subsided since the first few days. No acne or night sweats yet either.

The strength has been coming on gradually. I've only had 4 workouts since I started, but I can 100% feel the intensity, and it's feeling great.

I'm really enjoying this compound and I think I'm going to grab another bottle so that I can step it up to 60mg ED. 40 is nice, but I want to see what 60 would feel like.

Donny
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im not a troll im trying to save your liver and introduce you to a safer and more effective(when both are combined not just solo) method of using gear. If you have one injectable or two then you can run stano and maybe something harsher for a kicker like dbol or winny at the end, just trying to help man, why dont you pin btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Husker - I'm starting to think you're a troll buddy. Told you twice that I don't pin, not interested in pinning strategy. Wrong thread bro.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

Donny
    thanks bro keepin it 100. It was the same for me some lethargy but no sd sickness lol. Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Husker
    Are you sure your introducing him to something new?.... Anyone who has done ANY research will soon see that pinning does have advantages. But who knows why he chooses not to most don't want to outright break the law. But the point is that he has made HIS decision so STFU deal with it and move on cause to me your sounding like a crack head trying to get some else on the pipe.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IM trying to help him and im asking him why his personal reason as i had mine and is ours were the same i was goign to say how i got over mine, mind YOU OWN F/UCKING BUSINESS, and i dont sound like a crack head IO knwo way more about this than your retarded ass does, f/ucking b/itch
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Lifter View Post
    Donny
    thanks bro keepin it 100. It was the same for me some lethargy but no sd sickness lol. Good luck with the rest of your cycle

Husker
    Are you sure your introducing him to something new?.... Anyone who has done ANY research will soon see that pinning does have advantages. But who knows why he chooses not to most don't want to outright break the law. But the point is that he has made HIS decision so STFU deal with it and move on cause to me your sounding like a crack head trying to get some else on the pipe.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If he doesnt want to answer fine thats his business, but none of it has anything to do with you does it??????????????
    Donny

Husker
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im bigger than you, at 23(just turned) less bf(mines 10%) know a lot of info from smart fing people like jbry and many others, and I own a consulting company and I am very succesful, you have 18 posts, stop giving ANY ADVICE STAT
    Donny

Husker
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

What advice did i give other than for you to move on with trying to get someone to pin...... Yes your 23 and showing it...... Oh your bigger than me that its fine bro cause as any one will tell you including jbry working out is an individual journey. Where did you start at? I started not being to raise my arms all the way up @120 lbs now I'm at 200 lbs and lower fat% can you say that you've put on 60lbs+ of muscle? THAT is what proves my knowledge not how many posts I have. My point was you do your thing and let him do his, cause for the record I somewhat agree with you about mixing inj. and otc orals but again it is his decision.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey hey, don't bring me into yalls d*ck measuring contest.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Hey hey, don't bring me into yalls d*ck measuring contest.
    Somebodys gotta hold the ruler
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya i started at 130 i got to 190 naturally
    What advice did i give other than for you to move on with trying to get someone to pin...... Yes your 23 and showing it...... Oh your bigger than me that its fine bro cause as any one will tell you including jbry working out is an individual journey. Where did you start at? I started not being to raise my arms all the way up @120 lbs now I'm at 200 lbs and lower fat% can you say that you've put on 60lbs+ of muscle? THAT is what proves my knowledge not how many posts I have. My point was you do your thing and let him do his, cause for the record I somewhat agree with you about mixing inj. and otc orals but again it is his decision.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Lol @ the drama, it's all good bros. The point of the thread is to keep you guys informed on how M1A compares to SD, not to argue about whose dick is bigger.

Husker - thanks for trying bro, but gear just isn't for me. I recognize the risk of orals, and I don't disagree with pinning, i'm just saying it isn't for me. With that said, I'm not sure your advice is that sound judging by the fact that you've listed SEVERAL different cycles you're running since early 2012. Also seem to remember a pic you posted in a thread, and you're nowhere near 190 brother. It's all good to be where you're at, just be comfortable with you. Even at 190, 420 is TECHNICALLY bigger at 200.

Alright boys here's the update.

Yesterday's workout - SHOULDERS

Seated Military Press
    95x15
    115x10
    135x10
    135x10
    155x5 (NOTE: again with the sweaty palms. I really need to get those gloves. My gym is weird and doesn't have a mirror in front of the military press, so reracking weight can be a challenge with no spotter. Will use a spotter next time I hit shoulders and try to max out)

Wide Grip Rows
    110x15
    120x15
    130x15
    140x15

Supersetted with Front raises
    15x10
    17.5x10
    20x10
    20x10

Standing Military Press
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10

Standing Arnold Press
    25x10
    27.5x10
    30x10
    35x10

Supersetted with Standing Bicep Curls with the same weight and same # of reps.

Great workout. Really starting to see some nice sculpting effects of the M1A. I have a progress pic from the start to 1 week out. Debating on posting, might just have to.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.92%

What’s going on here ? A fight between M1A vs SD. EAST against the WEST. Who is winning?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.26%

Any increase in hair shedding? Libido increase or decrease? Sd is supposedly hit or miss but had me ready to bang any female i encountered. Howabout the pumps? Gimme mo details brudda
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    What’s going on here ? A fight between M1A vs SD. EAST against the WEST. Who is winning?
    Whichever one I have at the time...
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

Donny any weight increase
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.79%

Lol at this guy pinning gear @190lbs... what ever happened to serious training and eating?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Lol at this guy pinning gear @190lbs... what ever happened to serious training and eating?
    Why would I want to train and eat when I can just pin some roids and watch tv...... that's how it works, right? :-/
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    You must be a pro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP
    By olb in forum Anabolics