M1A vs SD

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I guess, last i checked his machines were pretty shotty, horribly taken care of.
    Ive just seen pictures of his machines..I think it was in one of truth or nothing's threads.. they showed the inside of Pats Lab.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Alright guys it's getting to be that time...TO GO BACK ON

    I've got like 12 bottles of SD chilling, but for some reason I want to try something new. I'm thinking about M1A.

    To those of you who have run BOTH, which did you prefer and why?

    To all those who tell me to use the search button, go search a dick.

    Thanks,

    Donny
    oral only cycles with no test base are crap, a waste and more stress on the body.

    run a test base is my op.
    stop with the orals, or atleast limit them in use as PART of a cycle, not the cycle itself.
    in the long run you will be better off.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   
       


  3. In! Been curious about shredded labs, thanks for being the guinea pig man! Lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  4. Thanks for all the feedback. Second dose this morning went down kind of burning my throat (good sign that there's SOMETHING in there). Was a little dizzy today by about 4pm. Not sure if it's bp or if I was just hungry, but I'll let you guys know if it persists. One week mark will be interesting.

    Oz - good luck with your cycle bro. Hope you crush.

    Blerg - I've had fair results with oral only cycles. I want to pin, but I know my gf would lose her mind. Not worth losing her over gear.

    I'm not in it for the 20lb wet gains. If I put on 15 and keep 5 when it's all said and done, I'm happy. Lifting is a marathon, gear just makes it that much more fun.

  5. M1A was my very first cycle so I responded really well even with a **** diet and **** training. That was probably 6 years ago and since I have ran one more attempt with an M1A clone but it was bunk. Had really good luck with MDROL (SD clone) from CEL multiples times. Ran it 3 weeks at 10,20, 30 mg. Ran it 3 weeks at 30,30,30. And even ran it closing out a Test E cycle at 5 mg per workout day for 2 months. That last run really cememented my gains which I have kept forever. But I dont reccommend it. It never completely shut me down, but I think it was just too hard on my body (i.e. acne, and obvious related hormonal conditions).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DTFfootball
    M1A was my very first cycle so I responded really well even with a **** diet and **** training. That was probably 6 years ago and since I have ran one more attempt with an M1A clone but it was bunk. Had really good luck with MDROL (SD clone) from CEL multiples times. Ran it 3 weeks at 10,20, 30 mg. Ran it 3 weeks at 30,30,30. And even ran it closing out a Test E cycle at 5 mg per workout day for 2 months. That last run really cememented my gains which I have kept forever. But I dont reccommend it. It never completely shut me down, but I think it was just too hard on my body (i.e. acne, and obvious related hormonal conditions).
    I'm fairly certain m1a(methyl 1-androstenediol) wasn't around 6 years ago...

    I think your referring to a different compound M1,4AD which is supposedly a prohormone to dbol, not M1T.

    both are great prohormones with a fair amount of activity before even converting to their monster big brothers but are def different.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  7. Day 4 and the sides are definitely kicking it, and so is the strength.

    Lifted back today

    DL
    135x15
    225x10
    275x8
    315x3
    275x5

    Lat Pulldown
    140x10
    160x10
    180x8

    Cabered Lat Pulldown
    170x10
    190x8
    210x5
    230x3
    210x5

    Closegrip Row
    110x15
    130x15
    150x10
    170x5 (PR - not that serious, but happy to hit it easily)

    Finished up with some 21 barbell curls (bottom to 90 degrees x7, 90 degrees to full curl x7, full range curl x7)
    Bar x 21
    65 x 21
    75 x 21

    Dips
    Bodyweight x15 x3sets

    Bought my gallon jug of water tonight. Definitely need to step up the water intake as BP seems like it's going to be an issue based off of these headaches.

    Dose is still at 20mg am, 20mg 1 hour before workout

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    I'm fairly certain m1a(methyl 1-androstenediol) wasn't around 6 years ago...

    I think your referring to a different compound M1,4AD which is supposedly a prohormone to dbol, not M1T.

    both are great prohormones with a fair amount of activity before even converting to their monster big brothers but are def different.
    It was. Og was from LG

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It was. Og was from LG
    And then after that EST had it I think it was called Methyl XT

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  10. aha, i do remember that. I stand corrected.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  11. aha, i do remember that. I stand corrected.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  12. Bros - Whatever is in Alpha One is definitely hormonal. I'm noticeably bigger on day 5 (my employees who lift are commenting on it) and the sides are evident. Back pumps, aggression, and headaches are present. Not complaining, just letting you bros know what's up.

    The good news is that the strength and focus is definitely coming in, as well. I'm lifting shoulders in an hour and I'm looking forward to the seated military press and weighted dips (I like to hit tris on my shoulder days).

    I'll keep you guys posted.

    Side note - might pick up some Alpha Bulk (per jbry's suggestion in another thread) to help combat lethargy.

    Thanks for the support - Donny

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Bros - Whatever is in Alpha One is definitely hormonal. I'm noticeably bigger on day 5 (my employees who lift are commenting on it) and the sides are evident. Back pumps, aggression, and headaches are present. Not complaining, just letting you bros know what's up.

    The good news is that the strength and focus is definitely coming in, as well. I'm lifting shoulders in an hour and I'm looking forward to the seated military press and weighted dips (I like to hit tris on my shoulder days).

    I'll keep you guys posted.

    Side note - might pick up some Alpha Bulk (per jbry's suggestion in another thread) to help combat lethargy.

    Thanks for the support - Donny
    This stuff sounds great.

    I only have experience thus far with epi and SD. I'll be following for sure

  14. So far I'm liking this a lot better than SD. The strength is coming on fast and strong and so is the size.

    Shoulders tonight was BEASTMODE. Felt like I could lift forever.

    Dose still 20mg am/20mg hour before gym.

    Tonight.....

    Military Press
    95x15
    115x15
    135x10
    155x8
    155x5 (hands started sweating...could have gotten more but palms were too sweaty NOTE: buy gloves)

    Front Raises
    15x10
    17.5x10
    17.5x10

    Supersetted with 45 plate deep shrugs x 3sets

    Closegrip Bench
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10

    Rope Pulldowns
    110x8
    120x8
    150x8

    Weighted Dips
    10lb x 15
    20lb x 15
    30lb x 10
    40lb x 8

    Could have kept going. Honestly the focus is unlike any ph/ds I've ever taken. I'm by no means a rep for anyone, but I can definitely tell you bros that shredded labs is GTG

    Donny

  15. Killer workouts bro!!

  16. Are we gonna get progress pics?

  17. Thanks bro feels good to crush. Nothing like it.

    We'll see about the pics. I took a picture before I took my first dose and I'll definitely take one after it's all said and done.

  18. Awesome man! I'm gonna have to get some of this for my next cycle. How many bottles did u get for this cycle?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Use search function.

    nom nom nom, yummy, thanks for the recommendation.
    Hmmm.....gay or nay.....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Thanks bro feels good to crush. Nothing like it.

    We'll see about the pics. I took a picture before I took my first dose and I'll definitely take one after it's all said and done.
    Does it make you euphoric at all after dosing? First week on SD and I feel like I'm on meth or something after each dose.

  21. In for insane strength

  22. Got yea don sub bed

  23. ****s WAY better than sd bro
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    You're correct on the compound, and there is a clone out now by Shredded Labs. The one guy I talked to who has used it says it's the best thing he's ever ran.

    I never ran M1T, but I would have had I been in the game back then. People talk about M1A and M1T the same way they do about SD (it's poison...you'll die if you take it...blah blah), and I don't think SD is really that severe. In fact I love SD.

    Got plenty of SD....still thinking about M1A...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    ****s WAY better than sd bro
    It's different not better..Sdrol I get more size M1A I get more strength

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  25. no its better
    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    It's different not better..Sdrol I get more size M1A I get more strength

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    no its better
    No It's not

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    No It's not

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Any chance either of you could elaborate? Compare n contrast style haha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    It's different not better..Sdrol I get more size M1A I get more strength

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    ThickMick...in this ^^^^^my previous post I did just that.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  29. Someone give different studies or links to compare the 2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:41 PM
  2. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:53 AM
  3. SD vs. PP vs. SD/PP
    By olb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:39 AM
  4. PP/SD cycle VS. SD (standalone) cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
  5. My Pheraplex vs SD cycle
    By Sputnik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in