Oh no, gyno!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I am currently running 500mg test e a week and 4 injections in.
Have a lump growing underneath right nip that I think was left over from 2 years ago when I ran phera-plex.
It had within the last 2-3 days started getting sore and I do not want gyno :/

Should I start taking an AI, or wait it out and run letro after cycle?? Or both?
Didn't have AI on hand because didn't feel it was necessary at 500mg/week. Learn the hard way.

Nothing really seems visible yet so I'm leaning towards getting in AI immediately

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you are that sensitive maybe some Adex at .5 EOD and if it still gets worse...well...People seem to claim Clomid+Letro does it for gyno.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Shame for not having ai on hand. Get on one immediately since your two weeks in assuming your doing 2 shots a week. Your blood levels are only going to elevate with hormones the further you go. Dont want it to become irreversible. Nolva can also be used on cycle if need be since it blocks e2 receptors in breast tissue. Exemestane may be a good idea since its a little stronger than adex and you can use it through pct with nolva if you go that route.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
If you are that sensitive maybe some Adex at .5 EOD and if it still gets worse...well...People seem to claim Clomid+Letro does it for gyno.
Shame for not having ai on hand. Get on one immediately since your two weeks in assuming your doing 2 shots a week. Your blood levels are only going to elevate with hormones the further you go. Dont want it to become irreversible. Nolva can also be used on cycle if need be since it blocks e2 receptors in breast tissue. Exemestane may be a good idea since its a little stronger than adex and you can use it through pct with nolva if you go that route.

Ok thank you for the replies. Yeah I'm a big ole dummy and paying the price.

So would you recommend adex with the nolva to play on the safe side?
How would you dose the nolva? 20?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

No do not run a SERM on cycle...trust me, only a few people suggest this...Its better just to run adex alone...never run a SERM on cycle...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Dont use adex with nolva. No point. Adex and nolva compete for the same receptor and one nulls out the other. Thats why i suggested exemestane. 12.5mg eod is fine.

Dont need more than 10mg of nolva on cycle but try to get away with just using an the exem first.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin over adex, easier on lipids. 12.5mg ed or eod should suffice. Like celly said, no need for the serm. Aromasin should handle it

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Aromasin over adex, easier on lipids. 12.5mg ed or eod should suffice. Like celly said, no need for the serm. Aromasin should handle it
Well yeah that too, its a matter of taste...either Aromasin , extremastane , arimidex...just run your AI with proper dosage on cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No do not run a SERM on cycle...trust me, only a few people suggest this...Its better just to run adex alone...never run a SERM on cycle...
Says the guy thats never juiced or had to worry about gyno on cycle. Clomid is a serm too buddy. Whyd you recommend that? Alot more than a few recommend it. As i said try to rely upon ai FIRST solely. If it doesnt go away introduce the nolva. It doest hurt anything. Infact using it to solely block e2 receptors on cycle is seemingly more productive than smashing estrogen totally out of the picture since both are required to grow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Says the guy thats never juiced or had to worry about gyno on cycle. Clomid is a serm too buddy. Whyd you recommend that? Alot more than a few recommend it. As i said try to rely upon ai FIRST solely. If it doesnt go away introduce the nolva. It doest hurt anything. Infact using it to solely block e2 receptors on cycle is seemingly more productive than smashing estrogen totally out of the picture since both are required to grow.
If you agree that AI first , why argue?...I've only found one case that jb and the guys here agreed upon to use a low dosed serm on cycle...and its when running a cycle thats LONG , with HIGH test values and containing 19-nors...and you do know...nolva doesn't mix well with em...hence I just made the assumption, no reason NOLVA on cycle ever...

Don't hate or argue :p all I do is research , my time will come to pin and thus I wont have hiccups on cycle.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Hmm, well my buddy is on exemestane right now and likes it. But he is also on 1g test/week, along with other things. So exemestane is stronger then adex? And can be run through pct?

What is the advantage of adex vs exemestane? And vise versa I guess

I'll order which ever sounds best for my situation ASAP

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If you agree that AI first , why argue?...I've only found one case that jb and the guys here agreed upon to use a low dosed serm on cycle...and its when running a cycle thats LONG , with HIGH test values and containing 19-nors...and you do know...nolva doesn't mix well with em...hence I just made the assumption, no reason NOLVA on cycle ever...

Don't hate or argue :p all I do is research , my time will come to pin and thus I wont have hiccups on cycle.
Jbry has not once quoted a reliable source. He spits info that is never backed up. Book smarts and street smarts are two different things. Some guys have no issues with dbol. My nipples are on fire with it to the point where 25mg exem doesnt do shît. Guess what. Nolva at 10mg ed fixed it. Once the dbol was dropped i went back to a standard ai and no complaints.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin is exemestane

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jbry has not once quoted a reliable source. He spits info that is never backed up. Book smarts and street smarts are two different things. Some guys have no issues with dbol. My nipples are on fire with it to the point where 25mg exem doesnt do shît. Guess what. Nolva at 10mg ed fixed it. Once the dbol was dropped i went back to a standard ai and no complaints.
I do agree I have gotten lazy with my reads...work and life have gotten horrible lately. Any good books to recommend? Besides just picking up the course content for Endocrine or Homeostasis from my college?...something more light...there was one I wanted to get but I forget the name...something about the anabolics bible...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I do agree I have gotten lazy with my reads...work and life have gotten horrible lately. Any good books to recommend? Besides just picking up the course content for Endocrine or Homeostasis from my college?...something more light...there was one I wanted to get but I forget the name...something about the anabolics bible...
Get on the gear and see where research puts you. The bible is on my nightstand next to "Anabolics" by William Llewellyn. Both are good reads some with contrasting info. Just like lifting programs creatine etc etc. Find what works for YOU. Until youve poked all you have is research.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Ok how about 12.5mg ED exemestane? Or is that too high?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok how about 12.5mg ED exemestane? Or is that too high?
Start there. If your get achy or dry up back it to eod and proceed from there.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I play a sport and do a lot of running and already have bad joints from surgeries.
Should I stick to EOD?
Do you take anything for your joints?

Id say stick to ed until the gyno flare goes away and then back down to eod.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Do you take anything for your joints?

Id say stick to ed until the gyno flare goes away and then back down to eod.
Only things in taking is a multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorne berry, vit c.
Never had noticeable results from glucosamine, and have tried one other joint supp to no avail.

Any you would recommend?

I really want to start tb500, maybe this next month

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Only things in taking is a multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorne berry, vit c.
Never had noticeable results from glucosamine, and have tried one other joint supp to no avail.

Any you would recommend?

I really want to start tb500, maybe this next month
I use glucosamine chondroitin and msm mixed with cissius. Its no miracle cure by any means. I have more good joint days than bad, granted im a bit dry and sore right now. Not sure what tb500 is.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I use glucosamine chondroitin and msm mixed with cissius. Its no miracle cure by any means. I have more good joint days than bad, granted im a bit dry and sore right now. Not sure what tb500 is.
Thymosine beta 4
It's a peptide given to race horses.
Supposed to be a joint miracle cure lol.
Heard nothing but good things and it makes your complexion/hair super nice too!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
animal flex worked pretty well for me. The above mix would be a solid joint support, add some collagen in there as well

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thymosine beta 4
It's a peptide given to race horses.
Supposed to be a joint miracle cure lol.
Heard nothing but good things and it makes your complexion/hair super nice too!
Sounds good. I need a shiny mane of back hair... i got some reading to do. If you use it, let me know how it goes or even consider logging it?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
animal flex worked pretty well for me. The above mix would be a solid joint support, add some collagen in there as well
Thanks I'll look into animal flex and what he laid out!
At least before I start the tb500!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Sounds good. I need a shiny mane of back hair... i got some reading to do. If you use it, let me know how it goes or even consider logging it?
Me and a friend are probably gonna start taking it either August/September to start and I will for sure log it on here when I do.
I've had 3 knee surgeries and 1 shoulder surgery and I'm only 22 lol.

I read a forum (take with grain of salt) but a guy said he tore his labrum and after 8 weeks on tb there was no noticeable pain and no need for surgery.

Has me really excited! And after 6 weeks of 1 injection per week you only go to 1per month without having to cycle off (as far as I know right now)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Me and a friend are probably gonna start taking it either August/September to start and I will for sure log it on here when I do.
I've had 3 knee surgeries and 1 shoulder surgery and I'm only 22 lol.

I read a forum (take with grain of salt) but a guy said he tore his labrum and after 8 weeks on tb there was no noticeable pain and no need for surgery.

Has me really excited! And after 6 weeks of 1 injection per week you only go to 1per month without having to cycle off (as far as I know right now)
Thatd be awesome, my labrum is blown out... avoiding surgery like fat chicks avoid vegetables

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Thatd be awesome, my labrum is blown out... avoiding surgery like fat chicks avoid vegetables
Lmao! Well this sounds like something to look in too, has some other benefits like lean muscle gain.
Only negative I've found is through dermal angiogenesis, theoretically if you had cancer it could speed it up.
But I also read its a tumor suppressant so go figure