First Cycle Help

Boscugz

Awards
Hello, I am 22 years old 5'11in 163lbs and about 10% body fat. I have been training for about 3 years now. I eat a very strict clean diet. What would be a good first pH cycle??

Boscugz

Awards
Ok thats foreign to me^ Lol. Where can I purchase this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your primary goals or what are your problem points? that has a huge effect on choice

Damorgs

Awards
He's trolling you... Do a quick search and you will find something like hdrol or pmag are usually suited to a first cycle. There is a LOT of info on people first proposed cycles, check them out and make your own decision based on your own goals and health. Some stranger in the Internet shouldn't be your go to guy for this information. You only have one body, research well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes joking....

Please read this because you want your boys to work again after this.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

pct is a must and if your not running ostraine or andro series you NEED A SERM no questions asked no if and's or buts.If you take ph's take care of yourself.I don't give a flying rats ....bottom if its legal or not.SERM please.

Helladrol is a good first cycle but have liver support because it is liver toxic .Multi purpose compound and have pct in place. usually 6 weeks is the length of cycles and the dosage is 50 mg every day for the first week and then bump up to 75 mg.

HAVE YOUR PCT IN PLACE BEFORE THE CYCLE!
Hope I helped.

Boscugz

Awards
Hes joking....

pct is a must and if your not running ostraine or andro series you NEED A SERM no questions asked no if and's or buts.If you take ph's take care of yourself.I don't give a flying rats ....bottom if its legal or not.SERM please.

Helladrol is a good first cycle but have liver support because it is liver toxic .Multi purpose compound and have pct in place. usually 6 weeks is the length of cycles and the dosage is 50 mg every day for the first week and then bump up to 75 mg.

HAVE YOUR PCT IN PLACE BEFORE THE CYCLE!
Hope I helped.

Ok good to know. Thanks. quick Q..What is ostraine or Andro series? What do you think about AndroMass? Thanks for your help. Still need to do more research on everything, thanks for the links

Boscugz

Awards
what are your primary goals or what are your problem points? that has a huge effect on choice
My goals are to put on some mass/ problem points are chest and legs, want to build a bigger chest, I've hit a plateau many times with it, even when I eat and eat and gain weight I can't seem to get it bigger

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10