First inject cycle

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion. I think I'm going to go ahead and try my first injectable cycle (did orals in the past). I know test enth or cyp is the best to start with (natural to body). I am currently taking finasteride (propecia) for hair loss right now and I know test is the best compound that finasteride can help with hair loss while on cycle. I am still up in the air about doses (250mg/500mg etc.) and for how long. If I ran the cycle for 5-6 weeks would you still think it would be worth it gains wise? Just wanted to get some input.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say run 500mg test E for 10 weeks and start pct after week 12 with all your standard pct products....most will say 12 weeks of test and start pct at the end of week 14 but I'd prefer shorter cycles so you can get more in each year...and 5-6 weeks won't be that great since test doesn't kick on until week 4 and some say gains slow down drastically after week 8 or 9 so do the 10 weeks bro

toolband

toolband

Awards
My first cycle I ran Test E 500 mg a week for 12 weeks. My experience since then confirms what howwedo107 says, after week eight gains slow down drastically. That extra two weeks will give your body time to adapt to the new muscle so you can keep more after PCT.

I agree with everything he posted. I would run 500mg a Week as 250 a week is more of a TRT dose...but if hairloss is an issue then slow and steady might be the best approach.

Make sure you get clomid or nolva for PCT. You might also want to have an AI on hand in case you start to get heavy estrogen side effects like bloat or gyno (I like aromasin / extremestane and forma stanzol as they are suicide aromatise inhibitors and won't cause estrogen rebound when you come off them like arimidex can). Everybody's body is different and you have to listen to your body, know what you are doing, be scientific about this, and know how to treat yourself if you start getting sides.

Good choice starting with test for your first cycle bro. I am of the opinion that any cycle should only include ONE new drug at a time, so that if something goes wrong you know what is causing what and how to treat it. You will get AWESOME gains off of 500mg a week of test E or test cyp. If this cycle goes well for you then next time around you can add something else on top once you know how you respond to the test.

Also, you might want to get some test prop to use as a kicker for the first few weeks. Test cyp and test E take about 3-4 weeks to really start kicking in. That's when you will feel "on" cycle and start feeling like jesus haha. But if you run test prop every other day for the first three weeks then you'll get more time "on", as the prop will kick in right away. It's metabolized by your body fast so you have to go every other day with it. Every M/W/F would be fine too. In that case you can get one 10 ML vial, which will last you 3 weeks at 100 MG EOD.

I would run something like this for my first cycle:

Test Prop 100MG EOD Weeks 1-3
Test E / Test Cyp 250MG every 4 days Weeks 1-10
Week 12 run clomid 50/50/50/50 mg ED for four weeks.

If you really want to do this right and be responsible, have some nolva and some aromasin or forma stanzol (mr supps) on hand in case you start to get puffy nips or get really bloated. Me personally, so far I'm not prone to gyno at all, but I bloat like a mother****er without an AI which I ****ing HATE. Also, I am not genetically prone to male pattern baldness judging by my family history but I'll be damned if I didn't shed a bit while on cycle. I can't really tell a difference or tell if it was permanent but I did shed.

Oh and the reason for injecting the Test E / Test Cyp twice a week, even though you technically CAN do it once a week, is that it seems to keep your blood levels more stable. Less spikes in test and estrogen (test aromatises into estrogen) mean less sides. When I inject twice a week sides are better. Once a week and I get more bloat, start getting some bacne, etc.

Good luck bro. Be responsible and do this right, and you can break barriers that mere mortals don't even comprehend. Proper PCT and ancillaries and being responsible is just as important to making permanent gains as the amount of anabolics you inject. Slow and steady wins the race. Get stupid and you'll **** your **** up, not keep any gains, and won't want to touch roids again.

Go kill this **** bro. Welcome to the table.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro for the detailed response. I appreciate it. I'm starting to gather some of my on cycle and off cycle supps so Ill keep you guys updated. Thanks again.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Mmmm how about the low dose test as a first cycle.i heard it wasent to bad while receptors are fresh. Sooo read into it

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Heres what I got so far:

Test Cyp: Week 1-8 (400mg Total/Mon (200mg)/Thurs (200mg)
Arimidex: .5mg EOD Week 1-12
Nolvadex PCT: 40/40/20/20
Propecia(Fin): Already taking 1mg a day prior to cycle anyway for hairloss but will continue with it through entire cycle and PCT
CEL Cycle Assist/Animal Pak/Animal Omega/ZMA/Whey Protein/ BCAA's/ NO XP3 (preworkout)
1-1.5 Gallon of Water ED

How does that look? Will hairloss be an issue or bloat with that setup so far? Thanks

toolband

toolband

Awards
Heres what I got so far:

Test Cyp: Week 1-8 (400mg Total/Mon (200mg)/Thurs (200mg)
Arimidex: .5mg EOD Week 1-12
Nolvadex PCT: 40/40/20/20
Propecia(Fin): Already taking 1mg a day prior to cycle anyway for hairloss but will continue with it through entire cycle and PCT
CEL Cycle Assist/Animal Pak/Animal Omega/ZMA/Whey Protein/ BCAA's/ NO XP3 (preworkout)
1-1.5 Gallon of Water ED

How does that look? Will hairloss be an issue or bloat with that setup so far? Thanks

Its tough to say with hairloss because everybody is different. I prefer aromasin to arimidex, if anybody else knows better chime in but I would think you should stop the arimidex before you are done with the nolva, because sometimes you can get "estrogen rebound" from the arimidex. It is not what is known as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor", meaning it blocks aromatization but does not permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme, so once you quit taking it, you might end up with excess aromatase enzyme which will result in excessive aromatization of test into estrogen. I've used it with success by stopping it before starting my nolva or clomid PCT. Another thing, I've read that for some reason arimidex taken in conjuction with nolva somehow weakens the effects of nolva...so like I said, stop the arimidex before you start the nolva.

Personally, I would run the arimidex weeks 1-9, and start the nolva on week 10, that way the cyp has time to work its way out of your system.

...looking at your cycle again, maybe you already meant you were starting nolva in week 12? That would probably work fine but I wouldn't wait 4 weeks to start PCT. 2 weeks minimum, 3 weeks max, and make sure you stop the arimidex a few days before you start the nolva.

Other then that looks pretty solid.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Some guys will tell you that 8 weeks may be a bit on the short-side for test cyp. 10 weeks might be better...it really takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in. But there are different thoughts on this and I've not been in this game for that long, I just read my ass off. Anyway, good luck bro, kill this ****! Even at 8 weeks you will make AWESOME gains. I made most of my gains in the first 8 weeks on my first cycle and it was Test E 500mg per week split up like you did.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I meant to say 1-2 weeks after last injection to start PCT. And I'll do the Arimidex weeks 1-9, good point. I'm still deciding on the 8 weeks or 10 weeks due to heading back to college and stuff I am going to be real busy and don't want that to get in the way of my cycle. Thanks again man. Oh and BTW im using Nizoral 2% EOD/Minodoxil to as well for hairloss.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Yeah I meant to say 1-2 weeks after last injection to start PCT. And I'll do the Arimidex weeks 1-9, good point. I'm still deciding on the 8 weeks or 10 weeks due to heading back to college and stuff I am going to be real busy and don't want that to get in the way of my cycle. Thanks again man. Oh and BTW im using Nizoral 2% EOD/Minodoxil to as well for hairloss.
I use the Nizoral, it seems to help. Also topical spiro. If your prone to MPB AAS will definitely speed up the process no matter what you do. You just have to try to minimize it and decide what the cost / benefit threshold is for you personally. Your dosage and ancillaries in this regard are pretty responsible in my opinion, I wouldn't stress too much. However, it is a risk that you truly have to accept if you want to cycle.

Sounds like you got your ship pretty tight bro, good luck.