First Injectable Cycle Test e/dbol

cerpin

Awards
Hello!
After two oral cycle of epi/tren I wanna try my first injectable cycle.
I'm 190 cm 93 kg 15% bf
objective 100-105 kg same bf

Test E + Dbol 10 weeks.

Test E twice a week 250mg, weeks: 1-10
Dbol 30mg everyday , weeks: 1-4
Exemestane 25 mg every 3 days, week: 1-10
HCG 500 iu twice a week, weeks: 5-10

PCT:
Exemestane 25 mg every 3 days, week 11-15
Nolva 20 mg everyday weeks: 11-15
HCG 500 iu twice a week, weeks 11-15

Any suggestions/correction?

thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont do dbol. Test+ dbol = estrogen bomb, side effects city.

Run test with one of the designer steroids you already ran in the past. I'd vote for epistane

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to wait till the test clears from your system before starting the Nolva. With test E give it 3 weeks. Also stop hcg before starting Nolva.

cerpin

Awards
Dont do dbol. Test+ dbol = estrogen bomb, side effects city.

Run test with one of the designer steroids you already ran in the past. I'd vote for epistane
ok! So no Dbol, but Epi, 30 mg daily in the first 4-5 week, I am right?

ps: in the future, can I run a solo cycle of Dbol? Or I will have the same issues?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need to wait till the test clears from your system before starting the Nolva. With test E give it 3 weeks. Also stop hcg before starting Nolva.
Also a good idea not to just randomly guess that you need exemestane every 3 days. I personally need to take exemestane in small doses daily or min morning and take exem later that night
ok! So no Dbol, but Epi, 30 mg daily in the first 4-5 week, I am right?

ps: in the future, can I run a solo cycle of Dbol? Or I will have the same issues?
You can do whatever you want, I like starting cycles with just the injectables and finishing them with the oral so that you make the cycle stronger at the end when you need it in the beginning you're going to grow on just minimal doses. Can you run the ball only yeah sure you can I don't know why you'd want to though if you're willing to run injectables there's nothing magical about Dbol

cerpin

Awards
Thanks for your reply!

In those 3 weeks of "stop" should I use exemestane?
So no hcg in the pct? just in the weeks 5-10? should I change the dosage in that period?

So my pct should look something like this?

PCT:
Exemestane 25 mg every 3 days, week ???
Nolva 20 mg everyday weeks: 13-17

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's what happens when you take dbol. Your limited to 4-6 weeks, call 4 to 6 weeks is not enough time to really build any actual muscle tissue only small amounts so you're going to blow up with a bunch of intracellular water weight for 4 to 6 weeks that looks like you got jacked and then the second you come off the dbol you're going to drop the water weight and all the extra fuel storage and go right back to how you look before you used it

cerpin

Awards
Also a good idea not to just randomly guess that you need exemestane every 3 days. I personally need to take exemestane in small doses daily or min morning and take exem later that night

I completely agree with you, I read online about people that take everyday 10mg, my problem is that I have 25 mg tablets only, so I think that assume it every 3 days will be ok. Correct me if I am wrong

You can do whatever you want, I like starting cycles with just the injectables and finishing them with the oral so that you make the cycle stronger at the end when you need it in the beginning you're going to grow on just minimal doses.

Can you run the ball only yeah sure you can I don't know why you'd want to though if you're willing to run injectables there's nothing magical about Dbol

Thanks, appreciate it. I heard that Dbol is a good kickstarter for cycle, maybe I have done my study wrong.

cerpin

Awards
Here's what happens when you take dbol. Your limited to 4-6 weeks, call 4 to 6 weeks is not enough time to really build any actual muscle tissue only small amounts so you're going to blow up with a bunch of intracellular water weight for 4 to 6 weeks that looks like you got jacked and then the second you come off the dbol you're going to drop the water weight and all the extra fuel storage and go right back to how you look before you used it
lol! Balloon effect? no thanks. I'm ok with some water gains but I want the more lean muscle possible

cerpin

Awards
Thanks for your reply!

In those 3 weeks of "stop" should I use exemestane?
So no hcg in the pct? just in the weeks 5-10? should I change the dosage in that period?

So my pct should look something like this?

PCT:
Exemestane 25 mg every 3 days, week ???
Nolva 20 mg everyday weeks: 13-17
@Smont can you help me with this part?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont can you help me with this part?
I never use to use a ai in pct. When I would pct and use HCG it's for before the serm. i use to take my last shot of test and wait about 2 weeks taking nothing, then I would blast 1000iu of hcg every other day u till the bottle was done "10 days" during that time I would use a litt exemestane as needed.
The. After the hcg I would use my serm for 4 weeks.

Another approach is run a low dose of hcg the entire cycle, the. Wait 3 weeks after your last testosterone shot and start the serm.

Plenty of people have luck with both ways. It's going to come more down to your personal preference and since you've never done these things before you should probably just pick one and go with it