Opinions on CEL P-Plex and Iron Labs Epi Xtreme stacking - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Opinions on CEL P-Plex and Iron Labs Epi Xtreme stacking

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i wouldn't stack any methyl compounds with methyl dienolone, maybe a low dose of epi, like 20mg e/d for the 4 weeks of mdiene, then 2 weeks of epi solo at 40mg.

def wouldn't stack sd and mdiene together. I have some of each, and wont do it.

my next cycle is going to be 3 weeks of m1t (15mg), then 3 weeks of mdiene(14mg), followed up with 4 weeks of stanodrol (900mg).

4-andro-diol & bold 200 ran during the first 6 weeks at 600mg each.

test base, bulkers, hardners.
    How would say they compare to oral AAS? I hear Phera is like Dbol and MHN is like Var, but what about M1T,EPI,and MDIEN?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

phera is phera, dbol is dbol, var is var, epi is epi, they are all oral androgenic/anabolic steroids, and are all different.

i dont think people such as the op should be using steroids, as they dont know anything about what they are using or doing.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    i wouldn't stack any methyl compounds with methyl dienolone, maybe a low dose of epi, like 20mg e/d for the 4 weeks of mdiene, then 2 weeks of epi solo at 40mg.

def wouldn't stack sd and mdiene together. I have some of each, and wont do it.

my next cycle is going to be 3 weeks of m1t (15mg), then 3 weeks of mdiene(14mg), followed up with 4 weeks of stanodrol (900mg).

4-andro-diol & bold 200 ran during the first 6 weeks at 600mg each.

test base, bulkers, hardners.
    Thats a pretty serious cycle, is bold 200 a ph or are talking about eq?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

phera is phera, dbol is dbol, var is var, epi is epi, they are all oral androgenic/anabolic steroids, and are all different.

i dont think people such as the op should be using steroids, as they dont know anything about what they are using or doing.
    True statement. Someone came to me yesterday, asked if they should use trenazone, he didn't know jack sh*t about it, I was actually offended at his level of stupidity, and yes he called it a prohormone. *facepalm*
  5. New Member

Dude you don't know the first thing about me and you just revealed how ignorant you are, just say you don't know because you've never probably done a real cycle and don't know how to compare the EFFECTIVENESS. Everyone responds differently, some people are even nonresponders. I came here because the forum I moderate is strictly on gear, but I see I'm not going to learn anything here. On a positive note, if anyone needs help from real vets on gear see me here because I'm not logging in here again.

musclediscussion.com/members/vick.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vick View Post
    Dude you don't know the first thing about me and you just revealed how ignorant you are, just say you don't know because you've never probably done a real cycle and don't know how to compare the EFFECTIVENESS. Everyone responds differently, some people are even nonresponders. I came here because the forum I moderate is strictly on gear, but I see I'm not going to learn anything here. On a positive note, if anyone needs help from real vets on gear see me here because I'm not logging in here again.

bwahahahaa.... bye!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

bwahahahaa.... bye!
    I think what pissed Jbry off is that everything Vick mentioned is still oral AAS, old school guys usually get the classifications wrong or just have lack of knowledge because years ago there wasn't the amount of information we have available, and they don't bother to research further.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I think what pissed Jbry off is that everything Vick mentioned is still oral AAS, old school guys usually get the classifications wrong or just have lack of knowledge because years ago there wasn't the amount of information we have available, and they don't bother to research further.
    that and him pm'ing me asking me for a source for m1t.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yeah just a few minutes and he could've found that easily.
  10. Banned

troll screw him man
  11. New Member

Well to be fair, he didn't attack you personally. He just opined that you aren't knowledgeable about the hormones you're planning to use. He's right, and it was evident from several of your posts. Especially the post where you state how your reasoning for the stack was based on that article that assigns "type I" and "type II" classifications for some past and present otc ph/ds. I've seen that post about the type I&II info come up many times online, and it's full of inaccurate info, not the least of which is their arbitrary classification system. If you knew a lot about androgens, you wouldn't have based your cycle on that particular source of info. In fact, if you were knowledgeable about "gear" you would know that the same basic rules apply to the otc stuff as to oral aas.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jason79 View Post
    Well to be fair, he didn't attack you personally. He just opined that you aren't knowledgeable about the hormones you're planning to use. He's right, and it was evident from several of your posts. Especially the post where you state how your reasoning for the stack was based on that article that assigns "type I" and "type II" classifications for some past and present otc ph/ds. I've seen that post about the type I&II info come up many times online, and it's full of inaccurate info, not the least of which is their arbitrary classification system. If you knew a lot about androgens, you wouldn't have based your cycle on that particular source of info. In fact, if you were knowledgeable about "gear" you would know that the same basic rules apply to the otc stuff as to oral aas.
    Are you really that retarded? No **** I wasn't knowledgeable that's why I was ****ing asking! Just keep your trap shut if you got nothing to offer.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Why did you check back in six weeks later after vowing to never return to these forums?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Why did you check back in six weeks later after vowing to never return to these forums?
    Ikr lol
  15. New Member

do you guys really have nothing better to do than troll? If I didnt have to log in to read posts from intelligent people believe me I woudn't.
  16. Diamond Member

well, what questions do you have.

most people who want to keep their questions private and more direct pm me, but others just ask in the thread.
  17. New Member

Are you really that retarded? No **** I wasn't knowledgeable that's why I was ****ing asking! Just keep your trap shut if you got nothing to offer.
    So you aren't knowledgeable but yet you claimed to moderate a aas forum in a previous post? A forum that you then direct people to in order to learn about "real gear"? So you know about aas but not ph? Again, this proves my earlier point.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme
    By JayHowell in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:04 AM
  2. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme
    By JayHowell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:50 AM
  3. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme vs Epi-Strong
    By NuclearLaunch in forum Anabolics