Opinions on CEL P-Plex and Iron Labs Epi Xtreme stacking

jason79

Awards
Dude you don't know the first thing about me and you just revealed how ignorant you are, just say you don't know because you've never probably done a real cycle and don't know how to compare the EFFECTIVENESS. Everyone responds differently, some people are even nonresponders. I came here because the forum I moderate is strictly on gear, but I see I'm not going to learn anything here. On a positive note, if anyone needs help from real vets on gear see me here because I'm not logging in here again.

musclediscussion.com/members/vick.html
Well to be fair, he didn't attack you personally. He just opined that you aren't knowledgeable about the hormones you're planning to use. He's right, and it was evident from several of your posts. Especially the post where you state how your reasoning for the stack was based on that article that assigns "type I" and "type II" classifications for some past and present otc ph/ds. I've seen that post about the type I&II info come up many times online, and it's full of inaccurate info, not the least of which is their arbitrary classification system. If you knew a lot about androgens, you wouldn't have based your cycle on that particular source of info. In fact, if you were knowledgeable about "gear" you would know that the same basic rules apply to the otc stuff as to oral aas.

Vick

Awards
Well to be fair, he didn't attack you personally. He just opined that you aren't knowledgeable about the hormones you're planning to use. He's right, and it was evident from several of your posts. Especially the post where you state how your reasoning for the stack was based on that article that assigns "type I" and "type II" classifications for some past and present otc ph/ds. I've seen that post about the type I&II info come up many times online, and it's full of inaccurate info, not the least of which is their arbitrary classification system. If you knew a lot about androgens, you wouldn't have based your cycle on that particular source of info. In fact, if you were knowledgeable about "gear" you would know that the same basic rules apply to the otc stuff as to oral aas.
Are you really that retarded? No **** I wasn't knowledgeable that's why I was ****ing asking! Just keep your trap shut if you got nothing to offer.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why did you check back in six weeks later after vowing to never return to these forums?

Vick

Awards
do you guys really have nothing better to do than troll? If I didnt have to log in to read posts from intelligent people believe me I woudn't.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, what questions do you have.

most people who want to keep their questions private and more direct pm me, but others just ask in the thread.

jason79

Awards
Are you really that retarded? No **** I wasn't knowledgeable that's why I was ****ing asking! Just keep your trap shut if you got nothing to offer.
So you aren't knowledgeable but yet you claimed to moderate a aas forum in a previous post? A forum that you then direct people to in order to learn about "real gear"? So you know about aas but not ph? Again, this proves my earlier point.