Gyno kicking in despite proper precautions? Coverage enough? (test/tren)

Roughian

Awards
Heya all... first post.

I'm six weeks in on a heavier cycle (see below) and I have been encountering some sides that I haven't felt before. My nipples are sensitive only when pressure is applied to them, and really only to the actually nipple part on the outside of the body... they are tender when laying on then sometimes for example, but otherwise fine (g2g!). However, during routine inspection I noticed a very tiny hard piece under my left nipple, and another that I thought I found under the right... but cant seem to locate at the moment. I am not new to this game, I have a few cycles run thus far (mostly test/oral combos) and I generally know what to do when nippies get sore. In fact i have already popped some nolva earlier on in this cycle when they got tender after the prop kicked in. Likewise, I am aware that sometimes a growth can appear and then go away upon cycle completion.

So... questions is this:

Question:

I anticipated a higher risk of gyno related issues with the way my cycle is dosed, so I have been running liquidex and prami steady through the cycle (prami from start of tren). Likewise, I have tons of nolva on hand for flare ups. Is the coverage enough for the following cycle setup? Or, should I raise the dosages considering my issues stated above?

1-4 > Test Prop @ 500mg/week
1-14 > Test E @ 600mg/week
4-12 > Tren Ace @ 75mg ED
7-14 > Masteron Prop @ 100mg/EOD
4-14 > HCG @ 250iu x 2/week
1-14 > Liquidex @ .25mg ED
4-14 > Prami @ .5mg ED