best cut cycle that's easy on hairline

bfriedman1017

Awards
Yes I know its all about diet! My last cycle was tren test. My hairline took a big hit. I'm planning on doing another in a few months. You think I can run tren again with n2shampoo rogaine and toco maybe even nizoral?? Wanted to do test var tren. Any other good cycles that will have less risk? Anyone ever have luck growing back hair line? Im lucky hair is real thick and grows fast so I can hide hairline

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i feel your pain. be it due to stress or stanodrol i have a little thinner spot at my hairline, not a recession [ it's odd ]. ive been hitting up azaelic acid, tocomin, minoxidil and im even using whats left of my nizoral type shampoo.

i think its getting thicker again. stress is a big factor i'm finding out, though.

to answer your question, though, most compounds that are best used for cutting are going to be bad on the hairline for the prone.

maybe you could get away with 11oxo and a low dose of an AI mixed with some alpha yohimbine and forskolin, but, i noticed immediate hairloss within less than a week of starting 11oxo and bromo. i don't know how prone you are, though. guess you'll just have to see and if you start shedding more than you're comfortable with, i'd stop cause it isn't worth it.

halodrol isn't terribly androgenic, so that might be an option- but then again, there are reports of thinning on halo.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you know it is all about diet, why do you think you need tren and var?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clen and t3....... I dont believe these effect your hairline at all.