Cycle log w/ pics suggetions appreciated

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Im starting my cycle next week; here is my info. Please any suggestions would be helpful.

28 years old
6'1
191 lbs
10.5% bf

Cycle:
650mg sus 14 weeks
500mg deca 12 weeks
Dbol 25mg 4 weeks on training days

Pct:
Clomid 6 weeks 150/150/100/100/50/50
Erase pro

Supplements:
Mutlivitamin 3 caps twice daily
Fish flax 2 caps twice daily
Hawthorne 1 cap twice daily
Liver fix (myogenix) 2 caps twice daily
Acne advance 3 caps once daily
N.O. Kryptonite pre workout
BCAA's intra workout
Creatine 5g once daily
Whey protein
Casein protein

Diet: 3,500- 4,000 cals daily

Oats, chicken, tuna, eggs, yogurt, lean turkey, fruits, cottage cheese, 2-3 cheat meals weekly.

Workout: 5 day split: (6-10 reps)
(5 to 6 exercise per body part except Saturday)

Mon-chest , back
Tues- legs Abs
Wed- arms
Thurs- off
Fri- chest back
Sat- arms
Sun- off

I am trying to sleep minimum 7 hours a night and have completely cut alcohol from my life. Not to much cardio to speak of right now.

I have zero clue how to pose so if the pics look retarted oh well help me out lol

My chest and arms are where I think I need the most work.

Thanks for the help.

image-1285290145.png

image-1570562071.png

image-2890446533.png

image-2890446533.png

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
image-1212510866.png

Forgot to add a back pic... Also I will post new pics weekly and keep you informed of my progress.

Thanks again guys.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Remember to preload liver support an hawthorn 2 weeks before cycle
One other thing. You bulking or recomping?
You could throw in daa for pct aswell, and start it before cycle ends.
(correct me if I'm wrong)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I have been preloading Hawthorne and liver support for over a week now.

I am bulking right now but I don't want it to be filled with junk just for calories.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
One more thing I can add is maybe armidex? .5 eod? To control bloat and what not?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more thing I can add is maybe armidex? .5 eod? To control bloat and what not?
I would only do this if you are experiencing bloat/estro sides. Other than that have fun and Im subbed!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thats alot of Clomid, heard people having blurry vision at those levels. May wanna look into that?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
As far as bloating is concerned I can get some armidex, but I figured with only dosing dbol at 25mg and not like 50mg I would be ok. Also with my bf around 10% was hoping bloating and getting puffy wouldn't be a huge issue.

I will get some just to be safe though.

I will post a pic of my legs soon.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Pharaoh

Awards
i just ran it at .5mg eod throughout cycle. I just didnt want to risk sides. i ran 12 weeks 500mg test e a week. Put on 25lbs of muscle 32lbs total.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbd bro

rabz

rabz

Awards
Ready to see this progress. Glad you decided on adex too bro. Better safe than sorry.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
x3 on the clomid. You have no need for those high dosages. It will only yield more sides

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What dose would you guys recommend for the clomid?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
100/50/50/50/25 (still overkill but much less so) This is what I run and besides a small amount of eye issues on week two I had no sides.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get hcg I'd run it on this cycle since deca is in the picture. Plus, you wouldn't have to run 150mg of Clomid in PCT if you ran a GnRH on cycle.

From personal experience, nothing beats Incline Bench Press for chest size and I also think your shoulders and traps could benefit a lot as well so I think I'd go with the tried and true Deads, Squats and Bench for the kill.

You will be running plenty of each to grow no doubt especially on Dianabol in the front. I know most people on here don't have much to say about UDCA nor do they seem to support it's use but I would try and get some for the sake of cholesterol and proven effectiveness on combating liver damage and proven effectiveness at liver recovery. Just a personal thought.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks guys I will back off on the clomid a little bit and see about hcg.

Right now as far as in the gym im doing compound movements at least once a week including squats (front and back) and dead lifts. As far as incline bench I use a lot of dumbells because I have scar tissue in both my shoulders from when i played football in college and for some reason any barbell chest exercise either flat, incline, or even decline press makes my shoulders go numb and hurt like hell.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them on that.

I am motivated like hell to accomplish my goals and appreciate any feedback you guys give me.

Also a side note I have crohns disease and If anyone has experience with the disease and what helps while on gear that would be appreciated as well. It's interesting to note that both of my previous cycles helped my disease quite a bit.

Thanks again fellas

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I will back off on the clomid a little bit and see about hcg.

Right now as far as in the gym im doing compound movements at least once a week including squats (front and back) and dead lifts. As far as incline bench I use a lot of dumbells because I have scar tissue in both my shoulders from when i played football in college and for some reason any barbell chest exercise either flat, incline, or even decline press makes my shoulders go numb and hurt like hell.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them on that.

I am motivated like hell to accomplish my goals and appreciate any feedback you guys give me.

Also a side note I have crohns disease and If anyone has experience with the disease and what helps while on gear that would be appreciated as well. It's interesting to note that both of my previous cycles helped my disease quite a bit.

Thanks again fellas
Crohns~ is that an auto immune disorder? Might wanna try eliminating gluten/wheat. I am gluten intolerant and suffer from Vitiligo (auto immunity of the skin). A gluten free diet stopped and started to reverse my problem.

Good luck man! Post any questions you got here. Got a good bunch of brains to pick on this forum.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah auto immune intestinal disease. I went from 225lbs and in the peak physical condition of my life to 155 lbs in 6 months.

My baseline weight is usually around 180-185 unless I have a flare up and lose like 10-15 lbs

I think I have it pretty well in check now though which is why I decided to use PH again. I loved what it did for me the last two times and am hoping to have even better results.

And yes tons of smart cats on here which is why I decided to post.. Manbeast has responded to a previous post of mine and deserves some credit in helping me put together this cycle. Props to him.

Thanks for replying and I will make sure to update during the whole process as this helps motivate my ass.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah auto immune intestinal disease. I went from 225lbs and in the peak physical condition of my life to 155 lbs in 6 months.

My baseline weight is usually around 180-185 unless I have a flare up and lose like 10-15 lbs

I think I have it pretty well in check now though which is why I decided to use PH again. I loved what it did for me the last two times and am hoping to have even better results.

And yes tons of smart cats on here which is why I decided to post.. Manbeast has responded to a previous post of mine and deserves some credit in helping me put together this cycle. Props to him.

Thanks for replying and I will make sure to update during the whole process as this helps motivate my ass.
Have fun and be safe bro!

Check out RobbWolf as he knows a lot about auto immune stuff. Might wanna just give his stuff a listen (pod casts etc.) has some good stuff on training too. I wish he'd reply to my question on how to shred out on a PH cycle.... he says he is not against running, just not his thing. lol

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I will for sure man. Thanks for the info

evodrag

Awards
Thats a big 1st cycle, but it does look good. Most peeps will just run test 1st cycle which is easy, and you learn what sides to expect from it. For me it was bloating and thats it. Then I ran test with eq and was anxious. Im glad I didnt run that 1st cause then I wouldnt have known what was causing the anxiety.

Anyway with deca you may want to watch for prolactin sides which arimidex wont help nor wil nolva if its causing gyno. You may want some caber. Then you need to figure out which one is causing it. Not trying to scare you just be ready and have fun. My guess is you may put on 30lbs. With your lean build it ll be badass!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Hey guys just a quick update have been busy with both of my jobs and the gym and eating. Have been on the cycle for about a week and a half now and I weighed in at 200.2 pounds yesterday. Up about 5 or 6 pounds I will post updated pics later today.

I feel good about my progress so far and have been very disciplined with eating and busting my ass I'm in the gym.

Thanks again for all the advice keep it coming.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
30 pounds would be a nice goal. I have a big frame so I can carry quite a bit of weight. That and the fact im 6'1 helps.

Headed to the gym in awhile will take a few pics.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
By the way this is my 3rd cycle not my first. I have experience with both sus and deca.

Dbol will be a first so I'm watching closely to see its affects on me.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Anyone have thoughts or specific things that they've done to help their chest grow? I'm getting a lot stronger but I swear my chest just won't grow. My chest day looks like this:

Incline bench 4x10 finishing at 245lbs
Flat flyes 4x12
Incline DB press 4x8 finishing with 100lbs
Cable crossover 4x12

I'm hitting chest twice a week and on the second day my routine looks like this

Incline DB 4x6-8 heavy as possible
Flat bench 4x6-8 heavy as possible usually around 275 with a 5th set at 185 for as many reps as possible
Cable crossovers at alternating positions 4x12
4 sets of 25 push ups
4 sets of 15 dips

Any ideas thoughts or suggestions would be great.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do cheat twice per week as well. What I do is switch it up from one day of heavy compounds and the next workout I go light and super set eith flys. I also like to pyramid with little rest.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What are your thoughts on going very heavy and using a rep range of only 3-5?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on going very heavy and using a rep range of only 3-5?
If your doing cheat twice per week it'll gain will stall and get used to going heavy all the time. It good to shock the muscles. You can go heavy say mon and thur go with higher reps (12-15) I like to superset with flys when In in the 12-15 range.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your doing cheat twice per week it'll gain will stall and get used to going heavy all the time. It good to shock the muscles. You can go heavy say mon and thur go with higher reps (12-15) I like to superset with flys when In in the 12-15 range.
Solid plan

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Anyone have thoughts or specific things that they've done to help their chest grow? I'm getting a lot stronger but I swear my chest just won't grow.

First off, you're pretty shredded bro especially w Crohns this cycle should get you yuuuuge. Currently on my first, just Test E 425 (and a little d-bol start winny tabs finish).

One thing that I do usually second third or fourth exercise in my chest routine is supersets with cables then incline pushups on a box. First set you'll do a lot of pushups but by fourth set you'll probably be doing 10-15 and less and less if you want to add more sets (I time myself and rest 1 min btwn). Definitely a good way to shock the chest and add a ton of volume to your routine, although obviously it's not heavy.

Just my two cents on something to throw in, if anything every once in a while...keep it up broski!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
PS I got into great shape one summer not even going to the gym and just doing tons of sets of pull-ups, pushups and ball crunches (the "prison" routine). High volume could definitely work but I'm going with more of a mix now.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Have no idea how you get that skinny, but you look good.
Keep up good work, you are nice and toned.

I would def add an AI to your cycle. Letro or something.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it a ton. Helps keep me motivated. That and seeing some of you mutherfers pictures all super hyoooge and swole.

There is so much info out there im just trying to make sure im hitting the fundamentals and building from that. Love the idea of a prison routine might throw that in there one week as a micro cycle to change it up.

Keep the suggestions coming guys please and any critique you might have I'd like to hear it.

I will post more pics tomorrow specifically of my chest and back and see what your guys thoughts are.

"stay pissed, stay focused"

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks sweet man. Im in for the ride. As far as chest goes... increase the time under tension TOT. Bring the weights down slower and explode up, this causes your muscles to recruit more fiber for the amount of stress you put on em when coming down with the weight. Just a thought since its something I do and it works for me. Good luck and keep killing it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incorporate any and all lifting principles to keep ur chest guessing on the routine. Incline movements, and especially DB incline at 30* has helped tremendously in my chest growth. While others steer away from the smith machine, I also use it from time to time for a good shock to my chest. Another very helpful workout that is often overlooked it DB pullovers and straight bar pullovers...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
^^^^^ x2 all that ^^^^

rabz

rabz

Awards
Really interested in seeing where this goes for you bro! I have high hopes and to add to what others said you are hella shredded already. We gonna get some leg shots?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Also don't forget pre-exhaustion - i.e. isolation exercises like cables / DB flys and getting your chest tired first before bench and other compounds so your chest, and not your tri's, is the one that's doing all the work and will be burning like a mofo. Sort of similar to the cable / inc pushup supersets, and again I wouldn't do it all the time but definitely a good way to switch it up.

By the way, what's your ab routine like?? I know it's mainly a matter of having low body fat but just curious that's definitely one of your strong points brah!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks guys I'm excited about the journey.

I cut alcohol completely out of my diet and am trying to eat anything and everything as long as its not fast food and loaded with fat. I'm practically doing zero cardio except when I'm lifting it's intense fast and I'm sweating my ass off.

3 days a week I get up at 5:30 and do abs and calves. I am lucky in the fact that I have good genetics when it comes to abs but I also make sure that when I'm in the gym I try not to sit and each exercise I focus on squeezing my stomach.

Leg pics are coming tomorrow. Chest an back pics will be posted today.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks for the tips on my chest I will be incorporating those ideas into my routine progressively.

Quick question for you guys:

In college I was 225 lbs outside linebacker. Yesterday I weighed in at 203. I still have 12 weeks left on my cycle. Do you think it's realistic to put on another 30 pounds or more? I only ask because since my body has been there before I would "hope" that getting back there wouldn't be as difficult as say someone who's gettin there for the first time? Does that make sense?

Thanks again fellas

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Take whatever I say w a grain of salt bc I'm not that experienced with AAS, but that definitely makes sense. I'll bet you're more solid now than back then, I think at ~21 years old most guys can have better separation and size in some respects but as you get to later 20's you dense up a little if that makes any sense. So I would bet if you got back to 225 it would be a better 225, and on what you're taking (I think it was > 1 g per week total AAS right?) you should have no problem as long as you keep your macros up and keep the Crohn's at bay...

Also a decent amt would be water but that's ok just make sure to follow the vets' advice on good pct n stuff

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Trying to get to that weight can be done. But it will not be a clean shredded 225. You will definitely put on fat and a good deal of water weight. I would rather be a shredded 200 than a "puffy" 225.

I'm a fan of clean bulking vs. Dirty since having done both. After a dirty bulk you gave months to shred that extra fat off. If its clean you will gain quality muscle that stays around.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah I'm trying very hard to clean bulk. Especially with my crohns I'm trying not to dump a bunch of crap in my body. My diet is mostly chicken tuna oats lean deli meat eggs peanut butter fruit and almonds.

My diet on a normal day

6am- weight gainer shake
8am- oatmeal, banana, 3 eggs
10am- yogurt almonds
11:30am-protein shake
1pm-large sub sandwich and fruit
3pm- 6oz tuna
5pm-protein shake
6pm-banana, almonds
7:30pm-protein shake (after workout)
8:30pm- 2 whole chicken breasts
10pm-casein protein shake

Obviously this varies and some days I eat more than this but this is a typical normal day for me for the most part. Thoughts?? Suggestions??

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Forgot to add that I'm adding 2 tablespoons olive oil to my protein shakes and also eating natural peanut butter on whole wheat toast most mornings.

I'm trying to add more pasta for carbs and I know I need to eat more meat just difficult right now working two jobs. I'm very rarely around any cooking appliance lol.