Cycle log w/ pics suggetions appreciated

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Harry Seaward's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    1031

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's legit advice. Cialis or caber will be your best two bets. Both about the same price most places.
    True that and I would suppose Caber is better for prevention + increasing libido, Cialis or Viagra just helps you pitch tents all the time.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/198301-first-cycle-log.html

  2. Registered User
    Boofuddus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  380 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Boofuddus your mother got rid of crohns? Like cured it? Last I checked thats not possible. She could have gone into remission and maybe hasn't had a flare up. I have heard claims of people curing it with pig worms or certain diets and things. It would be interesting to see what she says. Thanks for looking into it. I'm open to trying almost anything out.
    Well, she claims she got rid of it for good, I don't know.

    This is what she said she did:

    She said get yourself some gastrointestinal support called "Sustain" from Metagenics as well as something called "Digest-a-sure". Take those 3 times a day until you feel totally recovered, it will take a while she said but do it faithfully and she swears it will work. Then after you feel you're good you need to get an endoscopy or colonoscopy done to verify that you are indeed better.

    The whole time you're taking these supps she said to eliminate all: meat, cheese, dairy, coffee, spicy food, alchohol, fried foods, tomato sauces and sauces in general. You can eat starches but minimal starches she said. Basically anything that will irritate you and cause firther inflammation of the crohns.

    She said a big bonus would be to find fresh aloe and eat it. Not the skin, just the crystals or the inside I guess is what she meant. If you can't find fresh then aloe vera in a bottle will do, it will help subdue the inflammation that is causing the irritation and soothe you.

    And then she said to also take liquid chlorophyll and flax seed oil if you can as well.

    It was super hard on her during this time because the nature of this disease is so wicked that just about all of todays foods(processed and what not) will aggravate and irritate it . She had a hard time finding things she could eat that didn't contain any of the above so it was a lot of planning and preparation on her part and I suspect you'll have to do the same if you want to give it a shot.
  3. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Interesting ill look into this and those products. Thanks a lot man.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Just started this Dorian Yates workout. Doing it for the next four weeks or so with a few changes. This thing destroyed my chest and bi's today. Minimal sets little rest and big weight. Wow bananas. Will need a day off tomorrow.

    Never hurts to listen to a 6 time mr. Olympia.
  5. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Superheroes vs villains theme at the bar I work at last night. Hulk baby. What do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Lol nice purple pants...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    TryHard23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Superheroes vs villains theme at the bar I work at last night. Hulk baby. What do you guys think?

    Epic. And I have those pumas.. Well they're in my closet. On ice. I don't wear a lot of my shoes. haha.
  8. Registered User
    TryHard23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Just started this Dorian Yates workout. Doing it for the next four weeks or so with a few changes. This thing destroyed my chest and bi's today. Minimal sets little rest and big weight. Wow bananas. Will need a day off tomorrow.

    Never hurts to listen to a 6 time mr. Olympia.
    is this blood and guts? I've been doing that for about 2 months now.
  9. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Yes it is!! Dude I love it!! Did back today! Tore me up! Do you like it??
  10. Registered User
    TryHard23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Yes it is!! Dude I love it!! Did back today! Tore me up! Do you like it??
    Love it. It's really showed me what I should be getting out of every workout and how to really wear a muscle group down. Now, I don't follow it lift for lift exactly, I've added a few different ones that I've put into rotation. Back is probably the best. I love hitting the lats. Really taught me how to hit the lats. Now they screammmmmmmm every time. haha.
  11. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Jumped on the scale today and was 212 booyah !! Lol.

    Thursday morning I get my BF checked again and re measured.

    I'll let you guys know the results!
  12. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    hey buddy. I have crohnes disease also. anabolics are known to completely change you digestion into remission. or close too. they say that hgh can heal your digestive tract.... I have been on all sorts of different stuff to see if it wiould help. I am currently under remission. I enjoy taking peptides for just this reason, to help my digestive track and maybe even reverse the permanent damage, that was done to my body. that medicine is some harsh stuff.... im trying to keep my body from getting out of remission, since there arent anymore options for me cept surgery. I have built up an allergic reaction towards those medicines. if you have any questions on this cycle or even on the disease I have had it for 10 yrs. I have talked to many crohnes patients for info. so hit me up and im subbed my friend. take care of yourself your body is already under a tremendous amount of stress.
  13. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Madds thanks man I will be in touch soon. Good to hear you understand what's going on.

    Look forward to talking soon.

    Have a great day
  14. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    sounds good buddy. tty soon
  15. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Updated pics. 215 today.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  16. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Nice progress buddy. Your chest, traps and shoulders got bigger.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  17. Registered User
    evodrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    810

    Strong work! 23lbs is nice
  18. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Thanks! Still going strong too Hoping to be 220 or 225 by the time I'm finished here in a couple weeks. Adding in a lot of whole milk this week trying to increase my caloric intake again.

    Eating sucks lol. Well eating right sucks haha.
  19. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Daaang, lookin big brotha, time to start hittin that chest heavy
  20. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Shoot man I hit chest heavy every time lol the damn bottom of my chest doesn't grow I hate it!! I can incline bench a house I feel like and after every chest day I'm sore but gosh dang man It doesn't grow.

    Inline, decline, flat, barbell, dumbbell, flys crossovers. I've done and do em all lol. The top of my chest where my shoulder and chest meet is actually pretty good size, but the middle lower and overall size of my chest sucks!

    Help! Lol
  21. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    I'm using Dorian Yates blood and guts and the chest workout is one of the best I've used so going to keep doing this for the next four weeks and see if I can get it to grow lol.

    I incline 275, decline 295, and flat 275 for 6-10 reps using good form. So it's not like I'm using super light weight, eventhough to some of these dudes on here I'm sure that's light weight lol.

    Maybe my forms wrong maybe my grips to close maybe I go to fast hell I don't know lol

    Thoughts?
  22. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    What u can do is alternate weeks on going heavy and the other on form and slow isolation and higher reps. I also like to superset chest with fly's with my second compound move here and there. Def kills those fibers. Try it out buddy
  23. Registered User
    cashinova87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hartford, CT
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    1039

    Great progress! Awesome work, u look a lot fuller and shoulders are looking beasty.
    As for your chest, some guys just don't develop the lower pec the way they want to, it's prob your body type/shape of your muscles that won't allow it. I wouldn't worry about it if I was you just get your chest bigger.
  24. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    What u can do is alternate weeks on going heavy and the other on form and slow isolation and higher reps. I also like to superset chest with fly's with my second compound move here and there. Def kills those fibers. Try it out buddy
    Sounds good. Going to be an all out assault on my chest. I'll add in superset of flys and like the idea of mixing in slowed down reps. I always have great explosion through my exercises but need to focus more on the negative rep and have been trying lately.
  25. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Sounds good. Going to be an all out assault on my chest. I'll add in superset of flys and like the idea of mixing in slowed down reps. I always have great explosion through my exercises but need to focus more on the negative rep and have been trying lately.
    Im a strong mofo when it comes to chest so power was never the issue with me. But it comes to a point that going heavy all the time makes u stagnate. So i switched it up and now i get sore here and there as to before i hardly did. Def give it a try. I also do superset with db presses. I start with a weight i can do about 12 reps and once im done i lower the bench and rep out another 12 reps. Itll kill you and gives u a great pump
  26. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Nice progress. What are you doing for your legs?
  27. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    This is basically my leg day. With a couple of minor changes. Instead of hack squat for example I'll do front squats one week and back squats the next.

    ------>

    Leg Extensions: 1 warm up set of 15 reps, 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, increasing desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    1 min rest

    Leg Press: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: True failure means mental failure.

    1 min rest

    Hack Squat: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Moderate Stance. Squat below parallel.

    5 min rest. Recuperate and mentally prepare.

    Seated Hamstring Curl:1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Have partner lift weight to exhaust negative.

    1 min rest

    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Only lower as far as a straight back allows. Don't use reverse grip. Hold bar with thumb.

    1 min rest

    Calf Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 3 rest-pause sets to failure, desired weight (10-15 sec rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Perform rest-pause sets to push beyond failure.

    1 min rest

    Seated Calf Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Get A Printable Log Of Legs.
    Printable Page PDF Document
  28. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25
    This is basically my leg day. With a couple of minor changes. Instead of hack squat for example I'll do front squats one week and back squats the next.

    ------>

    Leg Extensions: 1 warm up set of 15 reps, 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, increasing desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    1 min rest

    Leg Press: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: True failure means mental failure.

    1 min rest

    Hack Squat: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Moderate Stance. Squat below parallel.

    5 min rest. Recuperate and mentally prepare.

    Seated Hamstring Curl:1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Have partner lift weight to exhaust negative.

    1 min rest

    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 10-12 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Only lower as far as a straight back allows. Don't use reverse grip. Hold bar with thumb.

    1 min rest

    Calf Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 3 rest-pause sets to failure, desired weight (10-15 sec rest between sets)
    Dorian's Tips: Perform rest-pause sets to push beyond failure.

    1 min rest

    Seated Calf Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure, desired weight (1 min rest between sets)
    Get A Printable Log Of Legs.
    Printable Page PDF Document
    NICE BRO. I see so many people neglect legs. Nothing is worse than looking like johnny bravo.
  29. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Rep Power
    333414

    Again this is Dorian Yates 6 week program and I'm on week 2 but I absolutely love this leg day as it destroys my legs.

    My legs have always been my strong area on my body. I've always been very strong and have thick glutes quads and hams.

    I lived off of power cleans squats and deadlifts in college.

    Now I have a very long way to go with my legs, but they seem to grow much easier than say my chest or bi's.
  30. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Cool. I did the dorian HIT for about 4 months.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM
  2. new cycle...input appreciated
    By JTwitch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:40 PM
  3. Gyno question, suggetions please
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 10:58 AM
  4. My First Cycle: Criticism Appreciated
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in